yayyy!!!   ... waiting ... 
Posted: 12 years ago
wohooo... can't wait Kathie...

007jindal thumbnail
hoshh me blushing after all this parts😳
kathie_berns thumbnail
Recap:Then before Geet had a chance to move, he tugged on his hands so hard that she heard the ribbon rip down its middle. Flinging the shredded material over his broad shoulders, he then walked towards her in a predatory gait... the ravenous glint in his eyes more prominent than ever.

Part 27:

Geet felt her insides totally melting as she saw her oh so male husband coming towards her with slow and purposeful steps. Her mind told her run but she seemed to be rooted to the spot. Before she knew it she was pushed against the pillar with her back facing Maan.

Why do it to yourself when i can do it much better to you! Haan Geet?" Maan whispered seductively as he began making patterns on her back near the area surrounding her blouse. 

"Maan!!!!!Please.." Geet moaned, clutching the pillar as she felt Maan put his hands inside her skirt and press her round bottom. 

"I loved it Geet! I loved it when you were touching yourself for me. Iike notning better than a horny chick and right now you are much more than that" Maan growled as he moved his hands from inside her skirt to her stomach, massaging her quivering belly while pressing his unbelievably inflated manhood against her back.

"Mmm..." Geet moaned as his hands proceeded further up to pinch her taut buds. She fell back on him as he began rubbing them vigorously over her blouse.

His growls were only adding to make her a quivering mess. She closed her eyes when she felt Maan kissing her shoulders and making his way till her finger tips. 

Suddenly she was pushed against the pillar with her hands encirled around it and Maan tied her hands up with the broken piece of ribbon she had used for him.

She could still not comprehend what happened while Maan was standing in front of her smirking.

Hope i added justice to Nadia's part. Over to you guys...😉
$ara_$hachi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
*thud*

me in heaven ??? ... no, you all are in hell with me ... making me go wild with those "x-rated" images ... how can you ??? ... and nadia you take the cherry of the cake for making me go moan ... and letting us again hang on cliff

the best of such game is that we get to know variety of ideas, fast updates & worse cliff

do cont soon
btw, the index is wrong ... make it correct
007jindal thumbnail
haaaye
thud
mee blushing like hell😳
t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ part 27
now geet is tied up, is maan going to do the same for her???????

dont tell me he is ready to strip ...hahahahahahaha..

the next writer has a huge responsibility
Edited by t_areeb - 12 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Geet si a goner now...OMG he is on jet on speed...
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
All set to play pakram pakrayee 🤣
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Damn nadia ... Wat a part...
Poor geet...lol...