Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Rach1

I think what fits our Virman is "who let the dogs out"  BG score not that bhajan🤣

😆😆😆agreeed! 😆

sehjal, they're too naughty for the bhajan yaar :P they need tom and jerry kinda theme musics 😆 or or HUM TUM! =D 
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I just thought the music was there for dramatic purposes😳🤣 Thanks to you I'm having second thoughts😆 But if anything I thought that her stepping on the ring meant that she'll reject him. That thought makes me feel better then knowing that it was most likely for dramatic purposes😆

Yes! Maanvi is adorable =) I loved how she was talking to her parents, it was so cute and heart warming. I agree Virat does need to distract her more😆
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

forget the significance of music yaar, i am toh disgusted at the character of dr. mannan :P

doctor ke naam pe insult :@

a physician is not just someone who treats a patient, or is responsibe for a patient's health..a physician is supposed to be the MODEL of society, the ideal model for youth, he is the leader of society... a physician is someone MATURE... yeh kya harkat kr raha hai dr mannan? iif he liked the girl, shud've said at first... coming to her engagement and interfering like this - this is such a "chichora" waali harkat! :P:P i mean, yeh doctor hai ya koi lafanga hai.. he doesn't know the etiquettes of society??? :|

is ka medical licence ban karwao yaar ! :P apni practice chhor ke logon ki zindagi khara karta phir raha hai..kya third class character hai :P:P

yaar someone needs to chill!! i'm not like dr manan either but what does love have to do with his medical license? i think acha hai roka dekh le, no more second thoughts! as long as he doesn't turn negative, i'm happy!   I was happier when he said jeevika is doing good and deserves to be happy but this is okay too.. as long as he doesn't try n break the engagement by interfering...

i think manvi is going to see him and kick him out and viraat will see and admire her for it... Fingers X-ed!!!
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya,that music was quite weird in that scene and it was so loud!gosh! I think sum sad music shud have played at that scene..it cud be better!Edited by _jinia_ - 12 years ago
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
firstly that BG score reminded me of Kyunki...this same BG was played when Tulsi sees Mihir, who is not dead  and it was actually a very strong sequence...
so I didnt make sense to me that they played this BG for Dr. Manan...🤔
and I am not liking the way he is moving around the city, buying the ring and actually thinks that he will propose Jeevika and She will also say YES...😕
For god's sake, she is with her future in laws here and that too with her own family...
CVs need to clarify Dr. manan's character before it turns into a psychopath ðŸ¤ª

but maaavi was so adorable today...loved her scenes the most today and with virat toh...they are like house on fire...😆
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yea i was wondering y the play a song for em...yea his character needs to be defined...i think he'll turn negative n try to harm jeevi