-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†..Was I the only one confused with this music played for Dr Manan and Jeevika?..is this foreshadowing something??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.Cv's this is hell confusing..coz such a strong and significant score can only be played for a couple who are meant to be.. so does this mean that they are destined??πŸ˜•.I mean I wanted to hear this tune on the actual couples ..I mean the Wadhera boys not on Dr Manan sprinting again like spiderman🀣 down the steps to catch the ring?😳.CV's please clear this..what is his role in the show?..one thing I've understood after watching that sequence is that he defintely has a major role ..but what is it?πŸ˜•.I mean I doubt he is going to turn psychotic but..why torture this character?Is he there just for drama and TRP's.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.Does this charater actually need a love interest?Will he ever have one?.?πŸ˜•.Is his role being wasted?πŸ˜•

BTW the way Maanvi said Dr Manan ko maro goli?🀣🀣.Viren ji in..Dr Manan out ROFL ROFL..she is too innocent man..she just loves her di..she doesn't know anything else other than to love her di.πŸ˜†.Viraat needs to distract her more.πŸ˜†.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhinka_Roy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

πŸ˜†..Was I the only one confused with this music played for Dr Manan and Jeevika?..is this foreshadowing something??πŸ˜•πŸ˜†.Cv's this is hell confusing..coz such a strong and significant score can only be played for a couple who are meant to be.. so does this mean that they are destined??πŸ˜•.I mean I wanted to hear this tune on the actual couples ..I mean the Wadhera boys not on Dr Manan sprinting again like spiderman🀣 down the steps to catch the ring?😳.CV's please clear this..what is his role in the show?..one thing I've understood after watching that sequence is that he defintely has a major role ..but what is it?πŸ˜•.I mean I doubt he is going to turn psychotic but..why torture this character?Is he there just for drama and TRP's.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.Does this charater actually need a love interest?Will he ever have one?.?πŸ˜•.Is his role being wasted?πŸ˜•

BTW the way Maanvi said Dr Manan ko maro goli?🀣🀣.Viren ji in..Dr Manan out ROFL ROFL..she is too innocent man..she just loves her di..she doesn't know anything else other than to love her di.πŸ˜†.Viraat needs to distract her more.πŸ˜†.

The mystery surrounding the purpose of Dr. Manan is getting your and our brains all jumbledπŸ˜•

Bold black - This is the actual sum-up of Maanvi's feelings for Jeevika! You wrote it in such a heart-warming way!❀️

Bold red - Ditto to this!πŸ˜†
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sejal I think that tune played for viren jeevika and jeevika crushed his ring that's what I understood but again cvs ke DiMag mein kya chal raha hai only cvs knows and if they are planning to do something with jeevika and dr manan then I think audience will definitely voice it for that and today's Epi felt like manan is going to be negative character hope not because today his obsession was quiet a lot
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
forget the significance of music yaar, i am toh disgusted at the character of dr. mannan :P

doctor ke naam pe insult :@

a physician is not just someone who treats a patient, or is responsibe for a patient's health..a physician is supposed to be the MODEL of society, the ideal model for youth, he is the leader of society... a physician is someone MATURE... yeh kya harkat kr raha hai dr mannan? iif he liked the girl, shud've said at first... coming to her engagement and interfering like this - this is such a "chichora" waali harkat! :P:P i mean, yeh doctor hai ya koi lafanga hai.. he doesn't know the etiquettes of society??? :|

is ka medical licence ban karwao yaar ! :P apni practice chhor ke logon ki zindagi khara karta phir raha hai..kya third class character hai :P:P
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Sid ..I wanted that to be played on Viraat and Maanvi.πŸ˜†
Shineon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
maybe Sejal, that bhajan indicates that our spiderman is going to become a brahmachari - will go into sanyas following our beloved priest ji's chosen path??? No ladki for spiderman🀣
Shineon thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

@Sid ..I wanted that to be played on Viraat and Maanvi.πŸ˜†

I think what fits our Virman is "who let the dogs out"  BG score not that bhajan🀣
Edited by Rach1 - 12 years ago
Shineon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

forget the significance of music yaar, i am toh disgusted at the character of dr. mannan :P

doctor ke naam pe insult :@

a physician is not just someone who treats a patient, or is responsibe for a patient's health..a physician is supposed to be the MODEL of society, the ideal model for youth, he is the leader of society... a physician is someone MATURE... yeh kya harkat kr raha hai dr mannan? iif he liked the girl, shud've said at first... coming to her engagement and interfering like this - this is such a "chichora" waali harkat! :P:P i mean, yeh doctor hai ya koi lafanga hai.. he doesn't know the etiquettes of society??? :|

is ka medical licence ban karwao yaar ! :P apni practice chhor ke logon ki zindagi khara karta phir raha hai..kya third class character hai :P:P

oh Sid - please dont be harsh on our spiderman🀣 he dint do anything outrageous yet. I have a feeling he wont. I think he will be very significant to the story but not as a breaker of relationships at all.  He wont break jeevi
WooHooHaha21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Seriously mannn! After watching the epi even Im like WTH!

I got concerned bcoz of the bg too.. But then I thought maybe that was used to give it a dramatic touch, like HIGHLY dramatic touch! πŸ˜• (Might be to garner TRPs πŸ˜†)

But when Jeevika crushed the ring I was soo relieved! *Pheww* Honestly, I loved it! Albiet I would have loved if Viren had crushed it! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† 

This ring crushing scene still gives me hope that JeeVi are safe! πŸ€” Atleast I hope so!
Tora thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nattie they are and if two sisters will go in one house then only story will move on