Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

idhukku dhaan purushan sonna kaekannum.He told yumpty number of times about his mother , brother and sister-in-law.But arg๐Ÿ˜กthulasi never has ears for it.Tamil knew about this GW.But when about charu.Million dollar question rite?Something says me tamil will come from bangalore on that wednesday.Letc
Edited by sowjanya32 - 12 years ago
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the nice update and lovely comments. Good episode. Glad Prabha put Adharman on the spot. Hope TPS understands what Dharman(I mean Adharman) is. TPS need not fear or mind BHuvana. B has been reduced to the level of an insect by her own son.So TPS can be magnanimous and teach a lesson to this Adharman. As for Tulasi it is wonderful she has a job. But she shoould not make the same mistakes like TA. It is one thing to win popularity contest against Namachiv and quite another thing to get the job done. She should protect the shop girls but should not diminish Namchiv in front of them . Instead she should get him on her side.After all he has been running the shop for Sudha/puvi all these days. This is a good test for T in dealing with tough situations and walking the tight rope. I dont want to see T and Sudha become enemies. Because TA can not protect her from GW and Charu. How can he? when he refuses to beleive Tulasi regarding Charu and GW. Any husband would have some sensitivity towards a wife when she complains about a woman like Charu.
I dont mind so much about his forgetting wedding anniversary.It happens. But I certainly can not tolerate his stupidity and refusing to learn from mistakes because he is in denial all the time.

High time Tulasi is shown as tough gritty and capable. I think that is what this serial is all about. To stress the importance of women's education and independence and how she can NOT implicitely have faith on her husband.
verisimilitude thumbnail
Thank u Tanu for the nice update...

So next week: 
TA asking permission from KP aka Charu's friend?๐Ÿ˜’
Tulasi in Sudha's store?๐Ÿ˜’
Their first anniversary?๐Ÿ˜
Dharman's next plan to make another confrontation b/w TPS &  Bhu?๐Ÿ˜ก
Hope they dont infuse Anand's scene also...๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Edited by harhem - 12 years ago