Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: MoNayaKiDeewani
Just praise yourself for once, pleaseee.If you already have a chashma then let me tell you, your numbers have gone up and if you don't, then you're in desperate need of them cause girl this VM is BEAUTIFUL. The whole KHNH tune went perfectly with the hug and I loved how you included their scenes as a FB. I know I know you're not officially back at making VMs I read the description on YT but I also don't want this to be the last ArHi VM from you.THANK YOU SO MUCH for making this Puja, I really missed watching a VM from you it's been agess since you made one. WHERE ARE YOU? I miss you SO freakin' much</3.
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
34