Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ piyualka - AGREE with you :) these are the kinds of things that make us feel - this serial is SERIOUSLY losing its way - I get a Sense either the Director/CV /something has changed... so please - someone - tell tehm - reverse this decision... its not working!!!

No father - even if upset - will create a SCENE in public - so all in all - ridiculous track all the way since Kanpur ki shaadi... Deepu could have asked ALL HIS QUestions before the Bajpais EVEN CAME TO HIS HOUSE!!! He knew what they were like - why did he not ask Navya openly - after all the drama and apology? Or ask Anant even????

Ridiculousness ki bhi had hothi hai!
nishkala thumbnail
I know...and accept your points very well Dee...even Meeta's behavior towards Anant looks so unconvincing especially because she was behaving like a lunatic just few days back and now she is filled with affection...from which angle is it justifiable?...at-least Deepak apologized ,but Meeta?

One more thing ...if you notice,in this serial only negative and villainous people are talking or expressing their views openly...positive people are neither shown a brave personalities nor do they open up...beyond a point this whole scenario is becoming very suffocating for me...may it be Renuka,or Mohan...Anant's mom or Sanjay Chachu...Kanpur waali Daadi or Nimi...everyone is shown as some puppet with no courage or independence..🤢...very strangling experience!!

And now this shaadi...I am sure they will show all sorts of sufferings for Deepu...financial,physical,mental...How can Navya enjoy such a marriage?Today girls are so brave and independent that they fund their own marriage...but here they are stuck with some prehistoric era and style of shaadi !
Edited by nishkala - 12 years ago
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree CV's only know to show extremes of any situation and that too without getting their facts correct...

Navya's dad has been given a pretty good flat from his company and that too in a place like Mumbai...so must be on a good position...but CV's will show him struggling financially at evry step...just to create there so called interesting situations...creating more negativity  and stereotype situations in the show..they had many different ways to show the love between young couples...I have never seen Anya talking about their future...to be precise Anant thinking and discussing his professional future.w ith navya or even navya telling her palns... .

If CV's have shown young lovers starting their life the day they fell in love, that is, thinking about their future together, struggling, looking for alternative ways...that would have been a nayi soch...
Edited by piyualka - 12 years ago
sonal_luv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
dont discuss ipk here ..its navya forum..sorry guys!
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with all coz I think the show has lost its charm.  It has lost its lustre along the way and am hoping it will shine to its original beauty soon.  But after this week and especially today I have lost hopes.  I will still watch it so i can connect with the adda but not with the gutso .

Cannot say who is at fault here, the CV's, the actors, the TRP's or is it just me.
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nishkala

I know...and accept your points very well Dee...even Meeta's behavior towards Anant looks so unconvincing especially because she was behaving like a lunatic just few days back and now she is filled with affection...from which angle is it justifiable?...at-least Deepak apologized ,but Meeta?

One more thing ...if you notice,in this serial only negative and villainous people are talking or expressing their views openly...positive people are neither shown a brave personalities nor do they open up...beyond a point this whole scenario is becoming very suffocating for me...may it be Renuka,or Mohan...Anant's mom or Sanjay Chachu...Kanpur waali Daadi or Nimi...everyone is shown as some puppet with no courage or independence..🤢...very strangling experience!!

And now this shaadi...I am sure they will show all sorts of sufferings for Deepu...financial,physical,mental...How can Navya enjoy such a marriage?Today girls are so brave and independent that they fund their own marriage...but here they are stuck with some prehistoric era and style of shaadi !

I agree with you Nish.  Meeta's apology like many other stories is left untouched.  

@ bold I so agree with you on that and I would like to see that happening coz that is reality esp in Mumbai.  That would have been Naye Soch but here poor Deepu will be shown distraught at every step.
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nothing maha happens in navya ME...😭
ScoopTroop thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
even in d upcoming epi, I dnt really think any thing interesting is gonna happen!! Dunno y I hav dis feeling dat dis night-out is only gonna create more prblms! 😕