Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

i think she needs time😆 , she needs to spend time wiht anandi to understand her better😆😆😆

remember ds ko kitne saal lage anandi ko samjhne mein
g is thinking anandi is making some masterplan to get jagya back 😆
 i wish uska misconception door hoye anandi ko lekar , she apologises
otherwise she is a good person, bit stupid actually being a doctor got urself pregnant  and never realised it till u faint😲
 and i dont think g will initiate the  fight it will be phooli,

Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
there is no need to understand anandi for gauri now!!😆
and no need of anandi to think nice about gauri too!
but they both apne adat se majboor🤣
but one thing if g cant think good about her then there is no need to think bad about her..

yeah this time phooli will start the fight!...
full on shouting!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
A sincere request to CVs... you are going to kill us with your awful storylines and screaaming G...why not give her better dialogues this time? Instead of same mukhota...mahanta...and WHYs put something differnt...

Well most of the people in my family who watched has stopped watching...aree jindagi ke stress ko sambhale ki JG's ki jeet ko dekhe...and waise bhi due to Navratri all of them stopped. Sadly I am still reading the updates but soon I need to stop. 😡
andv thumbnail
Khusi and Anmol, ur probably right. phooli might have started the fight. the precap was misleading. anyway we will have to keep the volumes low for sure tomorrow. some high pitch drama is on the way
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi's  students are back begging forgiveness🤪 ,abb boring classes phir shuru hogi🥱...😉if only  gauri shouting in haveli drawing room could  scare away all her  students  ..😍😆
In precap gauri  is back to shouting😵 at anandi and all her colleagues are watching the commotion,cant wait for them to start gossiping in mumbai about daaktoron ki illegal shaadi..😈..
phooli will certainly retort back at gauri unlike anandi...lots of gauri shrieking😵 ...😉those unborn babies too will  need earplugs..😆...
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

she is a good person, bit stupid actually being a doctor got urself pregnant  and never realised it till u faint😲

Thats the height of foolishness...thanks to BV CVs...A doc cannot understand pregnancy symptoms...How will she treat others???
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What did happen to Phooli's husband's first wife? We were given the impression that she was a bad person.  I think Phooli will probably give birth to a girl and then all hell will break loose considering Phooli is too happy at the moment something is going to bring it crashing down.

Gauri should have passed her on to another doctor instead on involving herself in another screaming match. Gauri has forgotten where she is shes at a medical camp not at the Haveli or on her personal time and that the patient Phool is pregnant and is adding to the stress.
sunrise35 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update
Edited by sunrise35 - 12 years ago