Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
cant wait :D :D

Arjuhi married...i know this version will be fun!
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vrshn-

cant wait :D :D

Arjuhi married...i know this version will be fun!

thnku vrshu but uv alredy read it..der wnt b mny chnges sinc sum of der characteristics are quite similar to 2 BER's original version...but i jus wnt ppl 2 read it in arjuhi version cuz it fits quite well wit it i tink...😳
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

thnku vrshu but uv alredy read it..der wnt b mny chnges sinc sum of der characteristics are quite similar to 2 BER's original version...but i jus wnt ppl 2 read it in arjuhi version cuz it fits quite well wit it i tink...😳

u guys are making me restless - i wish to read the update now missy -
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

i understand mish...but the thing even if there are no changes in it,reading ARjuhi version will deffo be a new story for me 'coz...Arjuhi make it look different...over there i had not picturised it...but here i can mentally see kritika n karan performing it 😊
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

u guys are making me restless - i wish to read the update now missy -

aww wel u dont hav 2 wait long im jus ediitin it...update wil b up in bout haf n hr😉Embarrassed
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vrshn-

i understand mish...but the thing even if there are no changes in it,reading ARjuhi version will deffo be a new story for me 'coz...Arjuhi make it look different...over there i had not picturised it...but here i can mentally see kritika n karan performing it 😊

aww yeh ikno wa u mean nd thnx...

update up 5mins..x
.vrshn. thumbnail
wow! 5 mins!! :D :D
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail

NOTE: Hey guys thank you soo much for reading the prologue and showing so much love. I would also like to jus warn u all fisrt...pls dont mind if i have any mistakes since its my first FF...would love it if u take abit of time 2 read this...so without further ado...enjoy...  

PROLOGUE..x ðŸ˜³

Chapter 1

Bikhre hue jazbaat hein
Toote hue khwaab hein

...and i finally took one last step...throwing behind me the rice which my mum caught in her anchal...

Sab ki hansi aur ghinkariyoon mein mere tute hue dil ki aah bhi na sunai dhi kisi ko...

Meri Bheegi Bheegi palkon Pe Reh Gaye

Jaise Mere Sapne Bikhar Ke...

Is lamhe ka har ladki ko intezaar rehta hai, kitne khwab bhunta hai yeh pagal dil. Lekin yeh sab poore nahi hote, asal zindagi mein aisa kuch nahi hota...wel not for me anyway. Yahan baite hui hoon, uska intezaar kar rahi hoon lekin aur soch rahi hoon ke kaise maine apni aankhon ke samne apne sapnu ko bikharte aur toote hue jeena seekh rahi thi is naye safar mein. Lekin abh toh aisa lagta hai ke is raah mein toh khud hi bikhar jaaongi. Dil mein ek darr sa hai apne aap ko khone ka. Is ehasaas, is ko feelings ko filmo mein, toh heroin ko guzarte hue toh bohat baar dekha tha. Lekin kabhi nahi socha tha ke kabhi meri zindagi mein bhi aisa mor ayega...

Adhure khwab ke ander kabhi palke bichana mat
adhure khwab aankho ko bohat takleef dete hain

Outside even the moon is hidden behind the grey mysterious clouds. Little drops of rain breaking the deep hollowness of silence. It seems as if even the clouds are aware and can sense her sorrow, letting out choking sobs as if they were scared...scared for her. It's like the clouds could sense her sorrow and let out choking sobs as if they were scared for her...

My heart was beating faster and faster as each moment passed. It was getting really hot under the weight of my heavily embroidered lehnga. Oh and lets not even talk about the amount of jewelry I'm buried under, given by my so called in-laws!

Jaane uske saamne aane se kyun itni bhabrahat ho rahi hai. Jaise yeh raat meri zindagi ki sabse khubsurat raat hone ke bajaye sabse badsurat raat hogi. Haan maine bhi kuch sapne dekhe the, is raat ko khubsurat bananeke...jo abh shayat naa mumkin hai...

My thoughts were disturbed as i heard footsteps coming towards the door, making my nervousness even more visible. It's not like the nervousness one would expect for this moment, the butterflies in my stomach and the feeling of going weak at my knees...no...This felt different, as if someone was about to come to me like a predator and snatch my...my everything, the very thought made me shiver. I was shaking under my ghoonghat as I felt myself suffocate under it.

I heard the door open as I felt like hugging myself; I tightened my grip on my clothes. All the muscles in my body became tense and my eyes automatically shut forcefully. His each step was firm without any hint of nervousness. His fragrance travelled with him, getting stronger and stronger, his footsteps getting louder.. my heart was beating fast...I wanted some way out...my anxiousness and nervousness just continued to increase.

Omg he's walking towards me...towards the bed!! Oh please God help me...closing her eyes and tilting her head up to the sky...please somehow get me out of this nightmare, please...I stopped begging God for help as I suddenly heard the footsteps stop, his fragrance was as stronger, and I sensed the closeness, heard the breathing, his presence he was there, there standing right next to the bed... Her nervousness now clearly visible as she started fidgeting and thinkin about ways to avoid the night. 

Reza Reza Bhi Hue Khwaab Magar Khwaab Rahe
Toot Ke Bikhare Hain Aankho Se Ye Jaate Hi Nahi
Jaane Ye Khwaab Hain Ya Hain Koi Dushman Mere
Jitna Sisake Hain Hue Taza Nazar Me Meri
Dhul Ke Nikhare Hue Ik Phool Se Ban Jaaten Hain
Jab Kisi Raat Ye Aansu Me Badal Jaaten Hain
Lafz Ye Ban Na Sake Aankh Me Rahte Hain Meri
Padh Sake Inko Koi Aisi Nazar Hai Bhi Nahi
Kya Bataun Ye Mere Khwaab Bhala Kaise Hain?

I felt him take his seat on the other side of the bed. It was silent, I could hear the sound of the clock ticking.  I could feel my pulse racing. How do I get out of this? How do I ' his husky voice interrupted my thought process'."This is ridiculous" his voice rough, he sounded irritated. I turned my head slightly in his direction as he continued to speak. "Look I know this our culture, this is how it is, but I can't just be with you for the sake of this tradition or concept of SR" He was stern, bold, straightforward, yet still irritated at I guess the thought of all this. I liked what I was hearing. He continued to speak in his uninterested husky voice "sleeping with someone should be out of love, there should be more to it than tradition. It shouldn't be planned it should just happen" He just made every bit of my nervousness fly away in one second...I was dumbfounded but happy. He didn't want it either. He continued "I can't do this; you already know that I loved someone before, I gave her my heart, and I never got it back. I can never love anybody they way I loved her, this marriage was only for my family...I know you also married me for your family too'...

To Be Continued...

Thank you for much for reading it guys...hope i ddnt bore u all...x😆

Do press 'LIKE' if u liked it and leave your precious comments.x ðŸ˜³ 

Chapter 2..x 😳
Edited by mIsHeZ.x - 12 years ago
MsSweetheart96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
1stEdited by MsSweetheart96 - 12 years ago
dishdirection thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail