Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Hema i think dishu is there😛 and mein toh aatma ki tarah idhar udhar bhatak raha hoon🤣Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC
ANURAG..🤗Thank you..Besharam thread pe koi hai kya..😆I went last night when you all just left..😛
hema di...how abt this...
🤣 🤣 u will find me posting only edward-bella pics..because i have tons 😆
Originally posted by: --Anurag--
Hema i think dishu is there😛 and mein toh aatma ki tarah idhar udhar bhatak raha hoon🤣
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC
wooo love it yaaar GOSH☺️..why why why it is not allowed in INDIA>.grrr..I hate it..😡🤣
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC
I have always loved...This moment it is classic..& my fav'test Yes if ABHIYA get something like this ..Then I dont mind dieing..& yeah..I had used something like this in one of my OS earlier..


The suggestion of abhiya talking at leisure is really nice -- I mean jus hold hands and sit and talk abt everything under the sun ...and finally when Piya does get up to leave, may be a lil naughty Abhay ...
cant we have an epi of only and only Abhiya ---is it not possible ??? why why why :(:(
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k