Romantic suggestions for ABHIYA..!!UPDATED..!!

TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
I think as we all know ABHIYA's love has reached a very comfy level..a next stage in their beautiful journey of love..Passion..& insane love..for each other..!!What I expect in future track is that ..ABHIYA get more cozy & casual & comfy with each other..We love their simple hand holdings & hugs & hot hot eye stares & almost kisses๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜.which has made them a hottest epic couple...but from now on..I want some things like what I have posted in Snaps below..!! its for all of you..my sweetest ABHIYA maniacs..to imagine & dream & Drool..!!here we go...!!!
It would be awesome to see..ABHIYA like this na..

uff..ABHIYA ufff...๐Ÿ˜

you all can help more..& more..๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by --sanchita--

I want a rain sequence of abhiya. And one more thing Piya didn't talk about that one year separation. I want piya to say abhay that he suffered a lot for her but alone. Usne piya ko apne se dur rakha aur use apna madat bhi nahin karne diya. Ek saal tak wo freeze raha lekin Piya bahar ghoomti rahi. And as a reply of that abhay says he always want piya to stay away from any grief and sorrow. And their a sweet romantic scene.

I so wanted this too..SANCHU..I want ABHAY & PIYA to talk to each other leisurely in some place.sitting below the tree.holding each other in arms..& talk their pain..their intense love for each other & I WANT PIYA TO ASK ABOUT HIS VAMPIRE WORLD & his PROBLEMS & make fun & get excited about his powers etc etc..๐Ÿ˜
Edited by TOTAL-ROMANTIC - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

48

Views

4.5k

Users

25

Likes

78

Frequent Posters

--Flora-- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#2

Absolutely right Hema lol we all wud like to see these moments betwn Abhiya ๐Ÿ˜

-Rema- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
OMG i really hope to c dis scenes wiv abhiya๐Ÿ˜ณ
Maria-capri thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
nice post i hope too we can see this scenes ๐Ÿ˜
Rashiiii thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
nice post hema dii.. :)) ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by jz4amrit - 15 years ago
ILTHBEB thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#6
WOW, what a sweet post u have made!!! ๐Ÿค—
If i will get to opportunity these types romantic scenes b/w Abhiya... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ my pleasure would be no bounded.
Furthermore, we have to wait 3-5 days for seeing Abhiya's intimacy scenes... in this condition, ur suggestions are enough for me...๐Ÿ˜ƒ.it is better to refrain increasing my demand b/c if i start my demand list that would be๐Ÿคฌ ๐Ÿ˜†.
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
nice post di๐Ÿ˜›aww...hope we will get these types of abhiya scenes in future๐Ÿ˜ณbt di where is ur os? and plz make a post on abhiya convo if u cn. t.c. love u๐Ÿ˜ณ
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: lost_in_love

nice post di๐Ÿ˜›aww...hope we will get these types of abhiya scenes in future๐Ÿ˜ณbt di where is ur os? and plz make a post on abhiya convo if u cn. t.c. love u๐Ÿ˜ณ


Totally drained in work place & emotionally also..sweet heart,๐Ÿค—,so may be I will try tomorrow.if I am alright..something is bothering me ...I dont know what..I need a free mind ..so please forgive me & wait..maybe by tomorrow morning I should feel perfect & fine if god wishes..๐Ÿ˜ณ
PurpleOcean thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
Awww dii..M so so so happy dat u r back in action wid such a super duper
dhasu post! ๐Ÿค— I knw i had told dat i wont b able 2 comment bt kya karti?Just coudnt stop myself after reading da post! U
r very much aware of da limit of my besharmi 4 Abhiya.All other times, m cumpltly shareef bt da moment i enter Abhiya dreamland i turn cumplty opp! ๐Ÿ˜ณ Btw,i cant imgaine any besharam romantics scenes bt njoy others imagination on Abhiya n Abhiya only as i said m totally shareef all other times.Dey r da only xception.Dat is y i rightly call u r teacher 4 any kind of besharmi related 2 Abhiya!(n Abhay n Visu 2 as i luv dem a lot!) ๐Ÿ˜ Me 2 want many romantic scenes! hope CV's hum jaise Abhiya romance k bhukhon k dil ki baat sunle.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by MyAngelAbhay - 15 years ago
KELIVNIMSKFWERLX thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
i think its an awesome idea

Related Topics

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani thumbnail

Posted by: Fearless_Lover ยท 1 years ago

Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".