ArHi Marriage track!!! - Page 4

Poll

Do u want the story to be cntinued aftr ArHi marriage????

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ok looks like you dont know about it, but u did let it open..
umm i saw you were saying how did this happen, like 8 votes only for no? so i was telling that if u allowed it, you wont get a fair result..
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i dnt wnt a contract marriage...i wnt arhi 2 fall in love n den marry bt considering the tag line mohabbat dur jane na de aur nafrat paas ane na de myt mean der love turns in2 hatred...

i agree sme concepts r repeated among dif shws bt its the way in which the concept is portrayed wich varies n gives evry1 jodi a refreshing story---hpe the sme happens with arhi...der is a lot of potential with them n their LS...
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

ok looks like you dont know about it, but u did let it open..
umm i saw you were saying how did this happen, like 8 votes only for no? so i was telling that if u allowed it, you wont get a fair result..

no i din allw it...n it's nt their in the option!!!!
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

i dnt wnt a contract marriage...i wnt arhi 2 fall in love n den marry bt considering the tag line mohabbat dur jane na de aur nafrat paas ane na de myt mean der love turns in2 hatred...

i agree sme concepts r repeated among dif shws bt its the way in which the concept is portrayed wich varies n gives evry1 jodi a refreshing story---hpe the sme happens with arhi...der is a lot of potential with them n their LS...

ya...i want them to fall in love...regarding the line...mohabbat dur jaane na de...we cn first see a jealous arnav...n then wen arnav falls in love wid khushi...may b due to anjali...he wont be able to gv their relationship a name!!!!
so u see their is scope in this way also if the story goes on!!!!
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: moon_mine

no i din allw it...n it's nt their in the option!!!!

okay, i dont know what! IF actin strange😆.. a few mins back when i checked it was, coz i only voted to check if it was there, but now it isn't...
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

okay, i dont know what! IF actin strange😆.. a few mins back when i checked it was, coz i only voted to check if it was there, but now it isn't...

it's okay!!!!😊
n m happy the confusion gt clrd!!!!
.m.a.r.y.s.i.o. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
yup even i want both of them to  get married after falling in love...no contract marriage tracks...so much of repition if they intro the track to ippknd...and yes i want the serial to continue after their marriage
moon_mine thumbnail

Originally posted by: kriya17

yup even i want both of them to  get married after falling in love...no contract marriage tracks...so much of repition if they intro the track to ippknd...and yes i want the serial to continue after their marriage

hope the CVs also understand this...n try to xperiment wid new ideas...n nt repeat the same!!!!