Abhay's Heart is not without a Beat (:

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
👏
So true yaar. PIA ki dill waise hi ABHAY ka tha. From well before Pia even laid eyes on him. Even when Pia was an orphan she was still empty and ABHAY was a shaow of himself it wasn't till they both found each other were they both complete. They are nothing without the other. Together are they ever going to be COMPLETE. Pia's heart beats for both of them but its not a beating HEART U want but a HEART full of LIFE with the sound of your LOVERS aura ringing in your ears is the music everyone craves. 
quarkinsen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you r absolutely right dear

it's too gud

as per abhay he has no heart but he feels as if a living human with piya's.

and tht y of course piya wasn't able to forget him as her heart with him so as abhay...
no matter wherever they are and how far from eachother they belong to each other 
thts their pure and eternal love  
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: matwamango

👏

So true yaar. PIA ki dill waise hi ABHAY ka tha. From well before Pia even laid eyes on him. Even when Pia was an orphan she was still empty and ABHAY was a shaow of himself it wasn't till they both found each other were they both complete. They are nothing without the other. Together are they ever going to be COMPLETE. Pia's heart beats for both of them but its not a beating HEART U want but a HEART full of LIFE with the sound of your LOVERS aura ringing in your ears is the music everyone craves. 

Yep, totally concur with your thoughts, Aysha. Abhay and Pia both are lost souls and incomplete without each other, carrying on with their lives just for the heck of it. It is only when they're with each other that they truly start living❤️
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: quarkinsen

you r absolutely right dear

it's too gud

as per abhay he has no heart but he feels as if a living human with piya's.

and tht y of course piya wasn't able to forget him as her heart with him so as abhay...
no matter wherever they are and how far from eachother they belong to each other 
thts their pure and eternal love  

Thank you! Pia makes Abhay feel human and Abhay makes Pia feel loved and wanted. They truly belong with each other and there is nowhere else they'd rather be😳
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved the last scene 😍
pehli baar abhay ne kaq jataya  😍 
haye so romantic and possessive 😍
this was the side of Abhay I so wanted to see, rather than his always keeping himself and his wishes at the bottomest. 
.Jane.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

loved the last scene 😍

pehli baar abhay ne kaq jataya  😍 
haye so romantic and possessive 😍
this was the side of Abhay I so wanted to see, rather than his always keeping himself and his wishes at the bottomest. 

Aww!! I know, right, Dishu?
It's high time Abhay starts thinking about his happiness as well! It kills to see someone like him depressed😳
sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
That convo was so mesmerizing. Piya told one beating heart is enough for our love and abhay said that heart is mine. For the first time he said that piya belongs to him. She is him. Piya is the beat of his dead heart. And for Piya abhay's love is everything. I cant find any word to describe. Words always fail to describe them.
Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love ur post. Abhiya were really awesumm today😍
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifully written Neethz👏

I was pleasantly surprised after watching the episode.You are right!When we say that cvs should focus on AbhiYa, we don't mean their eye locks or intimate scenes all the time.Its simple yet beautiful scenes like these that make them EPIC❤️
I'm so happy yaar...My AbhIya TALKED today😍
Going to watch the epi again on YT🤪😍