Posted: 12 years ago
hello friends

hmm a good epi

hmm once upon a time on one fine morning an alien ship abducted three men
ss
krishna
adarsh

and return all three as aliens whom we dont know

ss who always want his family together and happy loves his children alot cant see thenm in pain is behaving shamelessly in his lust for ganga

krishna who was a romantic dude dont get tired saying lub u lub u to prats now donno what happened where his romance bug gone
forgot his wife name too calling him partigwa

adarsh  who wasnot interested in komal dont like his wife dont want child suddenly a love cupid strikes him and he is feeling komal pain and loving her

now coming to episode

all members of tn were crying rivers on komals miscarriage blaming ss gossip smileysuddenly ss  came down in hall everyone left the hall in boycott ss was in tears amma gd shakti kesar krishna all left but pratigya who is a kind hearted soul was feeling ss pain

in gh komal was sleeping and adarsh was remembering komals words that he must b happy as his dream of not wanting this child fulfilled he wake up and feel sympathy for komal kissed her on forehead

hmm dont know but adarsh behaviour his love seems artificial mean it looks like he is guilty thats why behaving all goody goody i still doubt him and his love for komal time will tell how much he has changedthinking about something smiley

all members of tn were on dining table worrying for komal that either she ate food or not and here comes our ss everyone gets up and wanna ;leave from there but ss calls them and said he will throw everyone out of tn if anyone did not sit and have breakfast with himstop here smiley

ss started bla bla blablahblah smiley pointing fingers at everyone saying amma too had a miscarriage amma was responsible for kesars miscarriage blamed shakti for involving in kesars miscarriage too tellskrishna that he has not given a single grandchild to hikafter soo many days of marriage everyone was seeinh him in shock

he started some anda murghi talk omg how silly one can be

everyone shocked at his behaviour

ss said that all people of tn are not pure to point fingers onn him he want everyone to forget whatever has happened and move on

ganga still an idiot pure evil smiley

hmmm with precap prats was trying to change krishna mood wanna make him happy as he seems crying frustrated with family problems  i can sense that prats wants love from krishna remember that scene during dhaba she said to k u r getting far from me i can see the same pain in her eyes she too thinking about kids and all after all a women but krishna misundestood her that there are lot of family problems going on and u wanna go for a picnic
i am seeing trouble in kriya land as now prats will become like a true women want kid home hubby but krishna will not be ready for kids as he is insecure about his fathers behaviour i hope krishna will realise the importance of being independent and start working and think about his own familyall faces smile smiley

⭐️of epi anupam shyam

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Reading now ...😆

Edited by PRAGMATIC - 12 years ago
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
BEFORE READING U R LAUGHING 😆😆😆
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
nice PM naz di...loved ur emoticons especially ganga wala...well u did use hmmm🤣
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: telstra

BEFORE READING U R LAUGHING 😆😆😆

Nazia a picture is worth a thousand words and the number of funny and hilarious emos you have choosen for this post made me laugh even before I could finish reading the entire post..

You are surly developing a lot of humor combined with a tactfull approch to disect the EP. Really loved it and keep the PM of Epies flowing like this. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All my guesses are gone after watching MKAP. KriYa's hangout will be hanging i guess 😕 Most probably SS will come up with his Hullimoon plan once again

Superb PM. And you know i just love your Emoticons 😃
Mitu_ thumbnail

well analyzed chere👏⭐️👏⭐️

omg 😆i m non stop ROFL🤣  after seeing emo😆

you are the best emo 😃⭐️

Love it enjoyed more than episode⭐️⭐️😃

my fav is
🤣 Edited by Mitaly.. - 12 years ago
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
all i wanted to say...nice family, i can feel the love😍  Edited by mia12 - 12 years ago
Mitu_ thumbnail
another close pic of arry 😉
CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

another close pic of arry 😉

what is up with him and white😕he would look so dashing in other colours.😉 Mr. Behll, mix it up😡