Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RushTrip- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
tu bhi kameeni hai

sab ke sab mujhe hi milte hai

ji huzur...hum kaam ki kaamna liye baithe hain!!
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
2 Updates Ke  lie  2  poems

The Betrothal

The Betrothal

By Edna St. Vincent Millay 1892-1950
Oh, come, my lad, or go, my lad,
And love me if you like.
I shall not hear the door shut
Nor the knocker strike.

Oh, bring me gifts or beg me gifts,
And wed me if you will.
I'd make a man a good wife,
Sensible and still.

And why should I be cold, my lad,
And why should you repine,
Because I love a dark head
That never will be mine?

I might as well be easing you
As lie alone in bed
And waste the night in wanting
A cruel dark head.

You might as well be calling yours
What never will be his,
And one of us be happy.
There's few enough as is

A marriage of two is for love that is true...

A marriage of two is for love that is true
A marriage of two is always something new
A marriage of two happens sometimes out of the blue

A marriage of two is worth it when it's due
A marriage of two is a marriage of trust
They are only very few who have a clue of when love accrues

A marriage of two is about love making
It is not about money raking
You should only be glad if
A marriage of two is for love that is true

Se   Poetry    Deffinately  makes it  Lamba ZLamba 
Woh bhi 2  2

Edited by -Destiny- - 12 years ago
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lo  Now I  know  My poetry  Posting  Definitely  makes up for not  commenting

😆  haaye  ri  meri    Phooti  Tabiyat   😆
 Stomach  Ulcer ke saath saath    Tootaa  phootaa  paon  UFFF!!!!😳🤢
Edited by -Destiny- - 12 years ago
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Chapter 34

His breath stopped and stood there transfixed as he saw her. Had she ever looked more beautiful? Perhaps she did, when she had lain there on that bed, with eager eyes, inviting body and ' he stopped himself before he lost hold on himself. He saw the way the bandage on her head was discreetly hidden with tikka and the paloo draped over it. Just looking at her in that beautiful red sari raised his temperature to an extent where he only saw him removing it and finding pleasures that he ached to taste.

Everything was tuned out till Aakash poked him in the ribs to pay attention to the present with, "Ab itna bhi mat ghoor ki usse yahin khade khade kha jaayega aisa sab ko pata chal jaaye."

He scowled at him and turned to see her blush as it seemed she had heard it. Then he had been hoisted up as she had come forward to put garland around his neck. She had waited and when the guys were about to give up, she had put it swiftly around his neck and given a shy smile at having accomplished it.

He had not had to work to hard at putting the garland around her as she had coyly bent her head and let him do it. The tigress not giving a fight was something new. He did not know what to make of it. But he figured, she did that to him all the time. She had given him kisses for kisses one minute and then bam! she had come up with that condition. How dare she put condition on him? Did she think he found her irresistible? He would show her, he promised himself.

It was time for the puja before the actual pheras. Mausi and Mausa had done their part of the washing Damad's feet and all that but his eyes waited for her to come. And then she did. She came and was seated opposite to him. And there was this curtain between them. He so wanted to tear it apart. Surely enough, as the curtain was taken off she blew him away. She looked stunning and this, when he had just seen her some half an hour back. Get a hold on yourself, Arnav Singh Raizada. There was no need to lose it. She had a condition. Remember?

Then it happened. The pandit placed her hand in his and his hand tightened around hers as  a current passed through him. He was never going to let her go, the thought popped into his head. Their eyes met. There seemed an awareness in hers but something else too, something elusive but it made something sing within him. He felt a flutter inside which made him want to protect her suddenly from everything. Everything that would come their way, he was going to be there for her. He was going to give her everything he possibly can to make her happy.

By the time, they were taking pheras and the Panditji explaining them the meaning of the vows and pheras, he felt he had already promised her everything. He suddenly realised, he loved her totally and completely. He would do anything to make her happy.

Khushi had heard him make the vows as Panditji had asked and she had repeated them as well. She had felt sincerity in his voice, as if he meant each word he was made to speak. As they took their pheras around the holy fire, holding hands, their differences, the reasons, the conditions all but burned away, leaving them like a brand new person who would walk together fighting every hardship that came their way.

The wedding was real to her. Totally real. And she would do everything in her capacity to be loyal, truthful and loving to him.

Once they were officially married, husband and wife, they went and touched elders feet, together in unison and in harmony. The first dinner together as husband and wife and they were made to feed each other and they had both felt awkward, except for one point when his finger had been in her mouth and his finger had grazed her lip and she had closed her mouth and sucked on his finger as he had fed her. It had been as if, a fire had been lit between them ready to blaze into an inferno that would devour them completely.

If it had not been for people around, he knew he would have kissed her. But soon, he promised her with his eyes. Soon.

The rest of the rituals and the ride back to the Raizada went in a blur. He could not wait to get her alone. The hunger for her was becoming unbearable. He felt like he was ready to burst. Only he knew what control he was exerting on himself as he sat next to her in the car, stood beside her as they did the rituals. Touching her, stoked the fire higher, brighter and it took unnatural amount of restraint to just pick her up and take her to their bedroom and show her what she did to him.

He felt he had gone through torture by the time his friends and family teased him as they had readied his bedroom and was finally allowed to go in there. He felt as if he had been transported to another planet when he entered the room. For what emerged before him was surreal.

Khushi, seated on the bed, arms around her knees, the paloo draped in front of face as a veil. He closed the door and bolted it very slowly for he knew his movements would not be smooth.

He walked slowly towards the bed, sitting down on the bed facing her, he whispered, "Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada, shaadi mubarak."

He leaned closer when he did not get any response. "Kya hua, meri sherni, ab kuch bologi nahi?"

Still no response.

Frustrated, he went on his knees and held her paloo and flicked it over her head only to find, not his wife but Payal stiffling her laughter.

And Arnav exclaimed, "What the'"
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Not fair Kameeni...tu toh CVs ko bhi ma nikhli...Jab kuch hona chaahiyye th tab hi tu ne mood ki waat lagadi!!!😡
Edited by --Nargis-- - 12 years ago
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
3 updates.. such a wonderful treat in d morning... :-):-)
beautifully written:-) ye khushi bhi na.. y did she send payal to her bedroom?? bechara arnav.. will khushi stick to her condition?? can she?? :-P
will wait lyk a good girl for d next part..;-):-D

n SHAADI MUBARAK..:-):-)
-RushTrip- thumbnail
Thanks Sruthi (did i remember right?)

Ah now why Payal came is more Aakash's doing...i think...not Payal..

and neither did Khushi want it that way..i am sure..

but... but but..

about the condition...you will have to wait till my next update!!
princess84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww loved the last bit too funny
-Sruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -RushTrip-

Thanks Sruthi (did i remember right?)

Ah now why Payal came is more Aakash's doing...i think...not Payal..

and neither did Khushi want it that way..i am sure..

but... but but..

about the condition...you will have to wait till my next update!!

hahaa.. u remember my name?? thot u wud forget..:-P
will be waiting for d nxt update..:-):-)
IshyMishi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome twist,,,
Aranav deserved this prank  👏👏👏👏