love it core
waiting for more
thank yu so much
cherieLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
omg...

geet confessed and suing the button was so cute

geet very authorativly did his buttoning and maan didnt stop her...

such mind blowing part

plzzz plzz plzz update soon

waiting egerlyyy

KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
wish u wud update in the morning itself,,,,,,😳
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

make it double...
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hello People,

Here is the next update..!!! Cant Pm, now...!!!!

Chapter 19

Geet understood what he meant and texted him her answer, "Aapko kya laga, kal ke baad, main aapke saamne nahin aungi aur acche se baath karungi, tuo tameez se pesh aungi etc etc, like a girl madly in love? Ji nahin- you probably expected too much from Geet Handa. I will not change just because I am in love with you, just like how I like you the way you are and don't expect you to change. So, our war will not end. Even if love comes in between. Because that is what makes our undefined relationship better. Atleast I get to argue with you, which not many people can do ;-) ".

Naintara and Kiara walked in, with some snacks while laughing over something. They asked for Dev and Geet responded that he was still outside on phone. Maan read her message and smiled, because he did not know what to say. Geet smiled, looking at his smile and texted him again, "Ah, How much I ''' your smile".

Maan read the message and tried to digress by telling Kiara that he would now leave for a meeting. Kiara agreed and Maan made his way out, while Geet's eyes followed, him until the door closed behind him. Maan got into the car and Sasha followed him.

Maan was texting someone when Sasha spoke up, "MK '" and before Sasha could continue any further, Maan told her.

"Sasha, you were rude with your words to Geet. What was the need for you to talk about her friends? How does it matter to you, how her friends are or how she is? You don't know anything about that girl and you chose to make random comments. What were you thinking?", he grimaced angrily, while still texting.

"MK, par woh ladki'" and Maan cut her off.

"Sasha, you started it first. I do not want this happening next time", he told her, raising his tone and Sasha did not have the courage to speak back. She was definitely furious that he took Geet's side and not hers. She looked away and almost cried, out of anger on Geet. Maan knew she was upset but he did not bother. Well, it was not his nature to console people and make them smile. Geet was right, his thought- very few people had the ability to smile and laugh naturally, and he was not one of them.

Geet and the rest got back from the site and had lunch. They spoke for sometime with daadima and left to their rooms to rest for sometime. Geet stayed back and spoke to Daadima.

"Daadiji, main aapse Singapore ke papers ke bare mein baat karna chahti thi. Aap please taiyyar kar wa dijiye, main Singapore jaake apne family se milna chahti hoon", she said.

"Geet, mujhe laga aapko Singapore nahin jaani hain", she said, while putting her book aside.

"Daadiji, ab exams bhi khatam ho gaye. So, I don't have any excuses to give my grandmother and brother", she said.

"Hmm, okay when do you want to leave?", asked Daadima.

"Ji, maybe  the end of this week or sometime next week", she said.

"Okay! I'll let you know honey", she said, smiling.

"Thanks Daadiji!", she said, and getting up to hug Daadima. Daadima smiled and said, "No need to say thanks and all, Geet. I'll go take some rest now".

"Ji Daadiji, main bhi chalti hoon", she said, walking towards her room. she went into her room and sat watching TV for sometime.

Daadima sat in her room thinking about Geet's papers. She had to think of something soon, but she also had to get the paper process started. She called up the travel agent and inquired about tickets while she also asked him to get the papers ready for getting a new passport for Geet. she hung up, when Maan walked in.

"Arey aap aa gaye?", she asked, smiling.

He hugged her and then sat at her feet. "Daadima, kuch meetings the, khatam karke aaya hoon. Abhi lunch karunga and then I'll work from home"

"Oh good! I was worried you left pretty early in the morning to office", she said.

"Haan, who meetings the, DAadima", he said. Before he could continue, Daadima's phone rang.

She took the call and said, "Haan, Geet Handa's passport. Baaki saare information hum aapko fax karenge".

She answered few other questions and then said, "She wants to travel to Singapore either by the end of this week or sometime next week". Maan listened to the conversation carefully, but did not react. He pretended not to show any interest.

She finished the call and looked at Maan. She found his expression blank and wondered what mettle this man is made up of.

"So what else Son?", she asked, putting aside the fact, that nothing made difference to Maan Singh Khurana.

"Daadima, nothing much. You have to tell me", he said.

"Hmm. So how was the site visit? Everyone had come to the site, right", she said.

"It was good. Yeah! All of them came. I didn't know Dev would come, otherwise I would go to the other sites and he could take care of this", he said, putting his phone aside.

"I see! That's alright", she said, smiling.

"But why dint you come?"

"I dint feel like, Son! Sometimes, age does not permit certain things, you know", she said, smiling.

"Age is just a number, Daadima and nothing else", he said, reminding her, that age would play no role, in doing what you want, sometimes.

"Thanks Maan, for repaeating my words back to me", she said, smiling and continued, "You're right, but I thought I'll stay back and anyway I've seen that site and approved it, already. So what's the point of re-visiting it again. And by the way, the person whom I have entrusted the site and the project there, is a very trusted man, almost the age of my grandson. I don't seem to remember his name..", she said, winking at him.

He smiled back and said, "Is it Maan Singh Khurana by any chance?" and he winked back.

"Right right! I guess that's what it is", she said, laughing.

"Daadima, I love you!", he said.

"Son, its time you fall in love with some one else", she said, grinning.

"Thanks for the suggestion, but no thanks", he said, putting a straight face.

"Why not Maan? Don't you want someone who will love you, take care of you, fight with you and stay with you, in every step of life, show you as much attitude as possible?", she asked.

"Daadima, as far as loving me is concerned, you there for me and you even take care of me. My family stays with me, most of the times and someone staying with me at every step of life, is something that I would want. I've lived my life alone and I prefer it that way", he said.

"But for how long do you want to stay alone?", she asked, concerned.

"Daadima, we've had this discussion even before, why not just leave it?", he asked.

"Maan, you don't seem to understand, Son", she said, catching her head.

"Daadima, lets talk of something else", he suggested.

"Alright, I take of you, love you, you want to stay alone and you think you;'re family would be with you, everytime. Fine. So now tell me, do you have anyone who can fight with you or show you attitude?", she asked.

"Haan Haan, hain na, woh Geet. Jo har baath pe argue karti hain aur mujhe, Maan Singh Khurana ko attitude dikhati hain", he said, angrily.

Daadima smiled at though conveying tha'ts all she wanted to hear or rather has been waiting to hear.

"I see. But she's a sweet girl Maan", added Daadima.

"Sweet?", he asked, and thought back for sometime, "Haan, well, I dunno her that much, but she's irritating at times"

"And?"

"And talkative everytime"

"And?"

"And beautiful sometimes, especially when in a sari", he said, looking lost. Daadima looked at him for sometime, while Maan was lost in the thoughts of a girl dressed in a sari, who had confessed to him, that she loves him. Daadima cleared her throat. Maan looked at her and asked, "What?"

"Nothing", she said, smiling.

"Any other information you wanna extract from me, Daadima?", he asked, seriously, "I guess you've heard, everything that you wanted to hear, from my mouth", he said.

"Well, Son thanks for understanding me so well", she said, laughing.

"Anytime", he said, frowning.

"So, now tell me, what kind of a girl you want? I have to start searching again and this time you will see the girl, talk to her and only then reject if you think, she's not your type", she demanded.

Maan went back to Geet's words on how much she had to go through since he had rejected her and how her brother warned her, of killing her, if she did not get married, pretty soon. His facial expressions changed.

"Maan", said Daadima, softly.

"daadima please. AAp baar baar ladkiyon ki topic mat laayie. I do not want to meet any girls", he told her, standing up, to leave.

"Maan, aap kahan jaa rahen hain?", she asked.

"I guess our conversation has to end now. I wonder why all our conversations always end in topics related to girls, marriage etc etc", he said, sadly.

"That is because, you don't complete it. You always leave it, mid-way", she said, raising her tone a little.

"Well, I keep telling you the same thing over and over again. But again, we are back to square one", he said.

"Everytime, I bring up this conversation Maan, I hope maybe, your decision has changed. But it does not", she said.

"Then why not just give up the hope, that I would change my mind?", he asked her, angrily. Daadima surveyed him for sometime and Maan looked away. She got up and stood behind him and turned him to his side.

"Mr. Maan Singh Khurana, I am your grandmother. If you think you are determined, you are successful, and never give up, that is because it runs in your blood and fortunately or unfortunately, the blood that runs in me, is that blood that runs in you.", she said. "If you never gave up on anything, how did you think I would give up?"

Maan realized he was wrong. The woman in front of him never gave up and that was the most important thing that he learnt from her- "Never give up".

"Im sorry Daadima. That's not what  I meant but'"

"Maan, like always, I will give you some more time and hope and wait for you to change your mind", she reminded him.

"For how long?", he asked.

"As long as I am alive", she said.

"Daadima", he said, softly.

"don't worry Son! I will not leave this world, before you change you mind.  How can I not be there to see the change that is soon to come into your life?", she said, beaming.

"So you know for sure that I'm gonna change?", he asked, looking at her confidence.

"My name is Savitri Singh Khurana. Does that answer your question, Mr. Maan Singh Khurana?", she asked, with utmost pride, in her voice and confidence in her face.

Maan gave her a lopsided smile and said, "Alright! Lets see".

"Sure!", she said, smiling.

Khurana Mansion ' Pool Side, Next day morning- 7am.

"Bhabhi yaar, meri life na bahut boring ho gayi", complained Kiara, breathing heavily after completing five laps at once.

"Kyun?", asked Naintara, applying water proof sunscreen lotion, before going into the water for a few more laps.

"Kya Kyun? Hum kahin nahin jaate hain. Mujhe thode dino ke liye is sheher se door jaana hain. Is noise se, is pollution se aur is busy city life se", she said, standing at the wall of the pool, in the water.

"Hmmm. So let your brothers know. They'll arrange for a nice international vacation for you. All you have to do, is ask", said Naintara, putting her bottle aside and getting into the pool.

"But Bhabhi, what's the point of going alone?", she asked.

"Then get married and go with your husband or get a boyfriend and go with him", said Naintara, smirking.

"Bhabhi, I'm serious", said Kiara, rolling her eyes.

"Then what do you want to do?", she asked.

"Aren't you bored managing all the household work, managing Dev Bro, managing your dad's business etc etc? Don't you need a break?" asked Kiara.

"Hmmm, I do, but when is the question?" said Naintara.

"Now, is the answer", said Kiara, getting excited.

Naintara looked at her, confused. In addition, Kiara said, "Bhabhi lets go! The women of the house on a vacation".

"But Daadiji is not allowed to travel", reminded Naintara.

"Oho so what? Daadima will take care of her grandsons and we can go for a few days and enjoy. Bhabhi seriously we need this. Please Bhabhi, warna main pagal ho jaungi", she said.

"Okay! But for how many days?", asked Naintara.

"Maybe for three of four days", said Kiara.

"Okay Fine! I'll let Dev know", she said.

"When? Bhabhi I wanna start in another few hours", screamed an excited Kiara.

"Kya?", said Naintara, "few hours? Kiara, I have to settle some things before I go and none of the women will be at home, it's going to difficult for Daadima to handle everything, if we leave everything on her", she said, getting a little panicky.

"Oh bhabhi. Relax. Don't freak out. You go now, fresh up and first tell Dev Bro. I'll talk to granny and get everything sorted and Geet", and Kiara stopped, thought for sometime and continued, "Bhabhi she can join us too. We'll have company", said Kiara.

"Hmm, yeah! That's a good idea. Geet hain, tuo mazaa aayega", added Naintara, "But I guess she's travelling to Singapore".

"Oh that is after she gets the papers right. Until then she can join us", said Kiara.

"Okay. You take care of convincing Geet and Daadima. While I take care of Dev and the other work", said Naintara.

"Alright, I will see you, with your luggage at 1pm. Is that sufficient time?", asked Kiara.

Naintara looked at the time on her mobile and said, "Oh yes! See you then", she said, "And I'm sure, place, you'll decide on the spot", guessing Kiara's adventurous and out of the blue ideas.

"Oh yes! You got that right", said Kiara, jumping out of the pool. Both of them put on their robes and rushed off to finish their respective works.

Precap: " where is everyone else?", he asked, looking around.

That's it for now people! See ya tomo, with an update...!!!! Bye... Love...!!!!

Soumya

Edited by pickle6586 - 12 years ago
maanluvsgeet thumbnail

yeh me 1st. 

Awesome as usual.  Daadima n Maan's convo was really interesting.

I think Maan will miss Geet during her trip wid Kiara n NT. 

😃
Edited by maanluvsgeet - 12 years ago
KavyaNaik123 thumbnail
yet to read,,,bt excited
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Love your FF Soumya!! The story is different and sweet!! Love Geet's character too..loved the way she confessed her love..that scene was brilliantly conceived.Waiting to see how she manages to melt down Maan completely!!
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

mindblowing so whats these ladies r planning...

let see what is hidden in your heart ...wants to see what is there for our ...
Edited by maansee - 12 years ago