Kareena's supposed "Jaw Surgery"

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

This thread stems from "abhishek Kareena photos" thread.

A rumour that started around the time of Kambakkht Ishq coz of her defined jawline.
Did Kareena get a jaw surgery done or not?
Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desigal90 thumbnail
I dont think she did.

A) In a 2001 magazine interview, when asked what her favorite phsyical feature was, Kareena replied her jawline.
Now just using logic, why would someone alter the ONE thing they think is the best?

The  reason people get the impression that she got a jaw surgery done is coz her weight loss made her jawline more defined htan it used to be. But if you notice her recent pictures, she looks more liek she did back in early 2000s coz of her weight.
B) Photos

Posting three pics. One from Refugee days, then when she lost weight, and then finally when she put it on. In all three, her jaws look different. Now dont tell me she got jaw surgery TWICE.

Refugee (Age: 20 years)

In between she lost a lt of weight, hence her jawline became more defined, as in HERE

Saawarya Premier (Age: 28 years)

Recent appearances  (Age: 30 years)

Edited by desigal90 - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
desigal, relaxxx!..seems like the jawline surgery posts in that other thread, are getting to you. ðŸ˜†

on topic:

I already stated everything I thought in that other thread..so no point of repeating it all again..nonetheless, no I don't think it's any kind of surgery.

some people are probably just jealous that Kareena achieved a perfect jawline. ðŸ˜†

btw, she kinda looks bad in the last photo.
yes, she did

desigal90 thumbnail
You're right, haha! I did get a bit worked up, but its kinda annoying reading random rumours that have like no basis whatsoever!
That's like me saying today, "Kareena got lipsuction done"

There, rumour started.

And I wanna see that one particular member come in adn continue the "Everyone knows she got surgery done" rant with these pics right here.

Sunshine75 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

all i have to say is she looks Damn STUNNING in that black sari!! WOW!!

^^if u r sure that it is not true then why are u getting worked up about it? every actress gets surgeries done, Kareena is no different
desigal90 thumbnail

You claim there's a difference between teh first two pics? Meaning she got surgery done somewhere in between?
Those pics are from the same month! And there's absolutely no difference between em except she's smilling and in one and not in the other.
The bottom two on the other hand are YEARS apart, one PRE weight loss, and one at the PEAK of her weight loss (2008)

Shit I can post my pictures from when I gain weight and hell, my jawline looks hella differnet.
Kareena puts on weight on her face.
pff...who carez? 

she looks gorgeous either way...
desigal90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nkapoor

^^if u r sure that it is not true then why are u getting worked up about it? every actress gets surgeries done, Kareena is no different

Because spreading false rumours without any basis is plain and simple annoying.
If you think she got something done, show the comparison, simple.