Jay's budding love---indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Jay's budding love

Jay is pretty confident that he will be successful in marrying Alka Tiwari in STAR One's prime time show Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein. After it was revealed that Jay was not responsible for Chander's death, he hopes to get into the good books of Alka, and not miss this golden chance of winning her heart. We spoke to Jay about his feelings for Alka.

What qualities do you like in Alka?
 I like Alka's straightforwardness. She is pretty independent, and has a persona which can attract any man towards her.

How and when did you fall in love with her?
 For me, it was love at first sight. When I met her for the first time, I admired her personality, but decided to remain mum after I heard about her relationship with Chander. I have always admired her from afar.

Are there any political reasons behind you wooing Alka?
 Yes, there are political reasons, but at the same time, I am genuinely in love with her. She has the charisma of being a leader, and it will be great if she becomes my life partner.

What is the definition of love for you?
 There is only one word to describe love, i.e. unconditional affection for your partner.

Do you think, after so much bad blood between you two, Alka would entertain you?
 I feel that whatever happened between Alka and me was just a misunderstanding. Now that the truth is out, and I have been proved innocent, I don't think Alka will hold any grudges against me. I am pretty confident that I will be successful in keeping Alka happy.

How are you planning to win her heart?
 I will take her out for dinner, and be very expressive regarding my feelings for her. I will be her support system, and I also plan to impress her parents, especially her mother who, I think, can help my case and convince Alka to marry me.

Do you think Alka will ever forget Chander ?
 No. For any true lover, it is difficult to forget his/her first love, and Chander was her husband.

Are you confident of convincing Alka to marry you?
 Yes, I am confident that I will be successful in winning Alka's heart.

What do you have to say about Aarti's feelings?
 I find Aarti to be a very mean person. I think she loves me for my status, and I feel that her emotions are fake. I don't think she understand or considers the feelings of others around her.

Do you think you're being harsh to Aarti?
 I don't feel I am being harsh to Aarti but, perhaps, life is. In any case, I would have chosen Alka and not Aarti.

What qualities set Alka apart from Aarti?
 Alka is independent, confident, a gem at heart. She understands other people's feelings, and her upbringing is completely different from Aarti. The only similarity between Alka and Aarti is that both of them are in politics.

Will Alka realize Jay's love? Will they decide to marry? Don't forget to watch Dhoond Legi Manzil Humein every Monday to Friday at 9 PM, only on STAR One.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media  Friday, August 26, 2011

http://www.starone.in/news/2170/jay's-budding-love.aspx
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
what...!!!!!!😲
CV's... we dnt want alka to marry jai...!😡
she loves chander only😳.. n will lead a life of chander's widow😛 and will fulfill his dream of making kishangunj a good place to live...😳
Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
whatthefrack thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajin90

aaargh another comment .

IT NEED DELETION TOO .

i thought post is about JAY PUDDING LOVE

DELETE
 THIS COMMENT

I love this confession about your own comment. This is the best part of your own comment. I hope the mods act on this without fail and also in the future for all of your comments.
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
alka n jay!!
no way!!
alka z meant 4 chander n chander only.chalka 4ever.he ws her husband n she z the widow of chander.mrs shukla.she z nt a tiwari anymore.
plz cv s bring bck chander.