Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iluvfriends thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey Ritu!!
great story and a great update!! please update soon and please pm me 2!
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mayur.rocks

yar cont soon and do pm me

yups... thanks so much πŸ˜³
Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks everyone for your lovely comments !!! πŸ€—  (have to yet reply some comments.. will be back and reply 😳)
Sorry for a lil late update..
I hope you like this part 😳 (its a lil filmy romantic πŸ˜†)

And I will be changing the title of the FF - New title is 'Vampire weds Human' 😳

Chapter 1: Conclusion of current track into marriage
Part 5

------------------

@Dobriyal House: Piya's Room
Piya: *(is standing near the balcony) thinking of Abhay. She Sms/msgs him*
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
~Sms Convo~
Piya: when are you taking me on a date?
Abhay: *(is in his bedroom) smiles reading her msg* Date?? Whats that?
Piya: You don't know? :/ *twists her face like baby*
Abhay: No! Main tho 18th century se ho.. I don't know all these things *serious/kidding - 50/50*
Piya: Main kuch nahi jaanti... Tum mujhe kal date pe le jaa rahe ho.. BASS!!! No excuses!!
Abhay: I've got important works lined up for tomorrow. I'll take you for a date after marriage!
Piya: WHAT??? Shaadi ke badh bhi koi date pe jaata hai? I hate you !!!
Abhay: *smiles reading her msg* But I love you!!!
~End of msg convo~
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Misha: hey bhootni *calls Piya*... Abhay ke bare mein soochna bandh karo aur so jao aur lights off karo *bites a chocolate* Hey fatty *calls panchi* don't look at me that way... Im not gonna share my chocolate with you
Panchi:  Neither do I want your chocolate... Aaj main kuch nahi kaogi
Misha: Aaj hi kyun?? Dieting start karr rahe ho kya?
Panchi: No !! aaj karwa chauth hai..
Misha: aur tum uss idiot neel ke liye fast rakh rahe ho???? Dont tell me!!! *rolls her eyes*
Panchi: Nopes you idiot !! Main apne Mr right ke liye fast rakh rahe ho... A saying goes if single girls fast on this day.. they find their Mr right by next year
Misha: Despo!!!
Panchi: Yess Im despo to get rid of this neel chapter
Piya: Karwa chauth!! *repeats to herself and gives a broad smile*
Misha: *turns to Piya* ab tum bhi fast rakh rahe ho?
Piya: *smiles* Im thinking too...
Panchi: uss jerky abhay ke liye??? *rolls her eyes and questions Piya*
Misha: Hey Birdy, abhay is not a jerk *defends abhay*
Panchi: and how do you know that?
Misha:  I've been his fake 'girlfriend' like for a week so obvio I'll know this much about him!! NOW GOOD NIGHT GIRLS *goes to her room to sleep. Panchi follows her. Piya is yet standing near the window*
Piya: *looking at the sky. thoughts to herself: "so Mr Abhay Raichand.. kal karwa chauth hai and Im gonna stay hungry all day... just for you!!"
----------------------
@Morning: Piya's room
Piya: *opens her eyes and wakes up. Finds Abhay standing in front of her.* ABHAYY!!! *yells in a shocked-yet-happy way*
Abhay: *comes near her, bends down to her, kisses her forehead and lifts her up in his arms*
Piya: Wh..wh..what are you doing? *asks confusedly*
Abhay: We are going for our date!!
Piya: Aise?? Im in night clothes..(pajamaz) let me wear something nice
Abhay: shhh !! *closes her eyes and lifts her up and flies away with her*
Piya: *opens her eyes and finds herself in midst of a lake, in a mini boat (not so mini), all greenery around* Hum yaha date pe aye hai?
Abhay: This is my world, Piya !! Main yaha sadiyo se...*stops*
Piya: Sadiyo se? *repeats, amusedly*
Abhay: *shifts the topic* Tea? *makes tea for her*
Piya: No, Aaj mera fast hai..
Abhay: What fast?
Piya: Karwa chauth... You dunno? So main pure din bhuke-pyaasi rahogi.. only for you
Abhay: *tense expression on his face* NO!! Tum mere liye fast nahi rakh sakhte
Piya: Kyun?
Abhay: kyun ke main (thoughts in his mind: "kaise batao tumhe Piya.. ke main ek vampire ho.. aur main sadiyo pahele marr chukka hai.)
Piya: kyun ke kya?
Abhay: Main nahi chahata ke tum yeh sab karo... Oh C'mon Piya tum 21st century ke ladki ho aur yeh sab mein believe karte ho... ek din bhuke rehne se kise ke umar bhad sakhte tho duniya ke harr pyaar karne wale bhooke hi reh jaate
Piya: Huh Abhay? Sarcastic hone ke zaurath nahi!! Tumhe vishwas ho ya na ho.. I believe aur main yeh fast rakhogi..tumare liye.. OK.. no agruements!!!
Abhay: *holds her hand*  Piya !! *takes her name as if he wants to tell her 1000 of things but doesn't know from where to start ' to start or no?*
Piya: Bolo Abhay ?
Abhay: I just love u too much...you are getting on me like some kinda addiction
Piya: Addiction... OMG... thats not good... what if I die? *says jokingly*
Abhay: *gets angry and walks off grumpily/disappears in 2secs leaving Piya all alone*
Piya: :O OMG Abhay!! Abhayyy!! *calls out to him* where did he go? yeh ladka, jokes nai samajta? *she gets up to search him and looses balance and is about to fall in water when Abhay holds her*
Abhay: *grumpy angry face*
Piya: Abhay *goes front of him, he turns his face, she goes front of him, and again he turns his face angrily* I am sorry.. I am not gonna die soo soon... arre, I was just kiddin.. sorrry *holds her ears and starts doing utak bhetak (up-down)* till you dont forgive me... I wont stop *doing utak-bhetak*
Abhay: cool !!!!!! continue... *the utak betak! He sits down, watching her*
Piya: phir se Attitudeee *keeps both her hands on her waist and marches and comes and stands front of him* STOPPP *pulls his collar* Loook Mr.. *notices tears in his eyes* ABHAY??????
Abhay: *looks down, trying to hide his tears* The thought of losing you... is just tooo horrible.. *says with a stern face and teary eyes*
Piya: I was just kiddin.. I never knew you would take it so seriously
Abhay: Don't ever say that again.. varna *warns her*
Piya: varna tum mera khon pe jao OK *jokes to make him smile*
Abhay: *but he gets more annoyed*
Piya: I love you *wipes his tears and kisses his eyes* and I am not gonna leave you so easily *rests her head on his shoulder and looks at him with a cute babyish expression which makes him smile*
❀️~(Imagine this song playing in the background)
Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi
Kismat pe aaye na yakeen
Utar aye jheel main
Jaise chaand utarata hai kabhi
Houle haule
dhere se
gunguni dhoop ki tarah se
Tarnnum main tum
Chookey mujhe
Guzri ho yun
Dekhon tumhe
Ya mein sunoo
Tun ho junoon
Kyun pehle na
Aai tum~❀️
---------------------
@Dobriyal house
Madhu: *giving instruction to the decoraters around* Sirf Orchids hone chaheye aur... *holds her head as she is getting worked up* Hey bhagwan... sangeet ke liye sirf 1din hai aur kitna kam bacha hai
Arnab: *smiles at Madhu* Madhu, Piya is getting married? *he is yet trying to believe that fact* Mere choti si bachi ke shaadi hone wali hai?? Hum kab itne bude ho gaye patha bhi nahi chala *laughs to himself*
Madhu: Arnab !! Humare bache bade ho gaye.. lekin hum abhi thak bude nahi hue..samje!!! *shows him Piya's marriage card* How is it??
Arnab: *takes the card and reads* Piya weds Abhay *smiles and it fades into a tensed face* Abhay Piya ko khush tho rakhenge na? Yeh Raichands ke ghar mein Piya adjust tho karengi na? Raichands... don't you find them weird? *fatherly tension crowd his mind again*
Madhu: Tum phir start ho gaye?? Ab yeh sab chodo aur mere help karo..
--------------------------
@Afternoon
Piya: *She is running on the road between the forest and Abhay is running behind her.. tryin to catch her... both are playing 'catch me if u can' game. Abhay almost gets hold of her but she escapes and teases him with her tongue out* YOU CANT CATCH ME :p
Abhay: Oh really? Now u wait... *takes a long jump to her and goes to pounce on her and gets hold of her but again she escapes*
Piya: :p ladki ka hath hai... itne ashani se hath mein nai aayenga *runs into the jungle*
Abhay: par wo hath *her hand* mera hai...and I will get it anyhow
Piya: Nooo waysss *says and runs away,  stops, turns and looks for him.. but he is not following her... Infact not to be seen anywhere* Abhayyy.. *searches him* ABHAYYY!!! *makes a saddy face*
Abhay: *suddenly comes from behind and holds her* GOT YOU!!
Piya: *gets a start and falls down on the grass... He falls down on top of her*
*Both look into each othrs eyes and get lost into each other*
Abhay: *takes out a fallen eye-lit frm her cheeks and puts on her hand* Make a wish..and blow it
Piya: *closes her eyes and makes a wish* May Abhay be happy...forever and ever and ever *makes that wish genuinely*
Abhay: If u want that wish to come true, You would have to be mine forever and ever and ever... you are my happiness
Piya: granted !! *opens her eyes and looks in his eyes n blows the wish/eye-lit*
Abhay: *face gets serious. Thoughts in his mind "jab tum mere saachai jann jaogi Piya.. tabhi kya mujse pyaar karongi??")
Piya: Koi shak?? *says as if she read his thoughts/mind*
Abhay: *smile a lil bit*
❀️~Main to ye sochta tha
Ki aaj kal
Uppar wale ko fursat nahi
Phir bhi tumhein banake woh
Meri naazar mein chadha gaya
Rutbe main woh
Aur badh gaya~❀️
-----------------------------
@Khurana House
Jeh: yeh abhay apne limits se bahut aghe bhad chukka hai.. Have to get him fixed... tonight is your last night ABHAY RAICHAND
-----------------------------------
@Night: Forest
(Abhay sitting and leaning against a tree. Piya leaning on Abhay. Hands in hands. Abhay caressing Piya's hair.)
❀️~Badley raate jharne aur nadi
Badkey ret tim tim
Chhedhe zindage dhool koi nahi
Badley barkha ki rimjhim
Badkengi rituen ada
par main rahoongi sada
Usi tarah
Teri bahon mein badhen daalke
HAr lamha
HAr pal~❀️
Piya: are you real? I just feel you are a dream! Agar main apne ankhen kholo... disappear tho nahi ho jaoge?
Abhay: Sapna hi tho hai, Piya !! lekin iss sapne ko main ab tutne nai doonga *looks at the moon* Love kills hunger... but Now you break your fast...
Piya: *smiles then looks at the moon* Oh yeah !! *remembers she is hungry..NOW* par khana kaha hai??
Abhay: Close your eyes and don't open till I tell you
Piya: *she closes for 2mins*
Abhay: Here you are.
Piya: *opens her eyes and sees the pizza and water in Abhay's hand* yeh kaha se aaya? Jungle mein restaurant open hua hai? *wonders*
Abhay: *smiles* aisa hi samaj lo
Piya: *she looks at the moon and then at him thru he netted scarf ' Not the full tradional way*
Abhay: *gives her water to drink and lightly smiles to himself.. He cant believe life is being good to him*
❀️~Zindagi sitar ho gai
Rim jhim malhar ho gai
Mujhe aata nahi
Kismat pe aaye na yakeen
Kaise mujhko mil gayi tum~❀️
Piya: *tears fill her eyes but she continues to smile*
Abhay: *embraces her in his arms*
 Piya: *looks at him, extends her hand and touches his face... his eyes..nose...cheeks...lips...chin!!!!*
Abhay: *holds her face and kisses her eyes, fore-head, cheeks, chin, neck*
Piya: *heart begins to race faster and faster*

(Suddenly, they hear the sounds of wolves howling uuuhhh)
Abhay: *gets alert and looks all around*
Piya: *gets scared and clings to abhay*
Abhay: *holds her tight*

I Hope you like this part

Please do tell me how was it

Ritu 😳

Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
very nice, sweet and romantic update.Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Akshi0019 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum dr...
i loved it...
abhay n pia date r so romantic...
i m still wondering it...
cont soon...
n add me 2 d pm list plzz...
Edited by Akshi0019 - 12 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
resd

oh yay!!! me thirdπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but yes finally you updated... but kitne din laga diye yaar!! I was waiting so eagerly...!!

Abhay asking piya, Date!! what Date!!!🀣 this was lol!!! and then the song was also very beautiful...just wish it happened in the show as well

overall, lovely Update
update soon

-shivangi!
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omg
ds is amazing...i jst read ds last part...n u r a brilliant writer...i jst loved it...

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update Ritu πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Bohut der lagadi ha... eagerly waiting for the wedding... πŸ˜ƒ
What is date was superb... πŸ˜† and karwa-chaut scene was cute πŸ˜³
The Abhiya romance is superb πŸ˜³ and the song was perfect with the part... love reading it...continue soon please πŸ€—
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awesum update!

Loved it !

Abhiya romance was wow!! Wat a date!

Arghh. . Jeh is making me mad! Cant he just back off . .

Thanks for the pm
Continue soon. .

tc!
Edited by missglam - 12 years ago
purple_shadoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awww...ur ff s amazng...ds part ws sooo sweeet...lvd d karwa chauth part...hope de rmain safe 4m d wolves...waitng eagerly 4 dr marriage...hope pia accepts hm later on...cont soon...cn u plz pm me???...lv ya loadzzz...πŸ˜›