Maaneet's love story in pics more pics pg 4

590865 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
MAANEETLAND
HUSHIARPUR


First Meeting






Second Meeting




Third meeting








Maan goes to Geet's House for her signatures





Maan Saving Geet from Storeroom




First fall😍






Maan insulting Geet's family



Geet goes to Maan's house at night




Maan scares Geet






Geet tells Maan she's ready to go to Amritsar





Going to Amritsar



First hand hold😍







Maan saves Geet's life






will upload more pics later on from delhi onwards
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/45576744


Edited by jazz07_dh - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

19

Views

4.7k

Users

17

Likes

66

Frequent Posters

Mrs.ZSK thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#2
wow gorgeous pics!

thx brings back old memories...

yaar r u back??

or r u commenting from pakistan???

if ur back plz update on ur FF's. me me me so in luv with ur writing 😳
amourfouGC thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Commentator Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
wow amazing post ,u have refreshed that old golden time through it..spectaculare pics of Maaneet love story...👏
mistyi thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#4
thanks so much waiting for more :D
590865 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: zeynab111

wow gorgeous pics!


thx brings back old memories...

yaar r u back??

or r u commenting from pakistan???

if ur back plz update on ur FF's. me me me so in luv with ur writing😳



Hey thx for liking it.. I know I was missing old days too.
N no I'm not back yet!!! Actually last night I went to sleepover at my friends house... N I was getting bored so I made this post from her laptop!

I'll try n update my ffs as soon as I can! But I hvnt written anything yet so I can't promise when I'll update!!! It's crazy over here so didn't got time to write nything!
N good news is I got my own phone, so I'll b able to cm online more often now 😊
geetian thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#6
Thanks for the amazing pics ! makes me nostalgic !
ramahesh thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
awesome pics...loved it!!!
congrats for new phone dear😃
really missing ur ff dear😍

582204 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
Thanks alot for sharing
Love reminiscing over the good old maneet days :D
Can't wait till you update your fanfics :)
sree10 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#9
Thank u please update soon
pickachu thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
Awesomeee post!
Loveee the pics!
These pics remind me the journey of maneet!

Related Topics

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: tellyme · 2 years ago

Dear All, No, no no... No idea of starting it in near future. Just wanted to book this title as I have an overall idea of the story. These days...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: tammana.m · 5 years ago

Prologue Zindagi ke kuch faisle hum lete hai or kuch yeh zindagi humse karvati hai.. kabhi hass ke to kabhi is dil pe pathar rakh kar!! but is...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: WaveTeal · 2 years ago

Author's note : Hi Addicted is completed so here I am presenting another NEW story. I will post the first one or two chapters and then based on...

Expand ▼
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee thumbnail

Posted by: WaveTeal · 2 years ago

My First Crush * Maaneet TS * 🔺🔺UPDATED @ Page 6 || 28th Mar

M y First Crus h INDEX ~ A Maaneet Tale ~ CONTENTS : SHOT 1 - PART 1 Page 1 ~ Scroll Down PART 2 Page 1 ~ Scroll Down SHOT 2 : Scarlet Flames -...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".