Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Super awesome update! Loved the Abhiya moments! They were so cute! 😳 Eagerly waiting for the next update and how Abhay proposes to Piya in front of entire Dehradun! Continue soon 😊

Thanks alot dear for your nice comments... Embarrassed
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashika27.1997

its awesome dear

plz pm me when u update

sure!! Thanks for liking.. 😳

M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Cant wait more jaldi update karo na!
tes_v1 thumbnail
Heya Snow White!

You've found yourself a new reader! :D I loved the concept and decided to give it a try. I don't read A lotta FFs or OSs these days but this concept seemed appealing and decided to give it a try. Must say, I'm hooked so you better update soon!

Loved the proposal, Abhay's impulsiveness and his 'unAbhaylike' behavior. πŸ˜† Looking forward to the challenging proposal! πŸ˜‰
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Update...update...jaldi update karo!
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Heya Snow White!

You've found yourself a new reader! :D I loved the concept and decided to give it a try. I don't read A lotta FFs or OSs these days but this concept seemed appealing and decided to give it a try. Must say, I'm hooked so you better update soon!

Loved the proposal, Abhay's impulsiveness and his 'unAbhaylike' behavior. πŸ˜† Looking forward to the challenging proposal! πŸ˜‰

Thankss soo much!!! πŸ˜ƒ Glad, you liked the FF... I hope you continue to like it 😳
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Originally posted by: missglam

Update...update...jaldi update karo!

Originally posted by: M2NZ

Cant wait more jaldi update karo na!

sorry for the delay...  just updating 😳
Ms.Goody thumbnail

Chapter 1: Conclusion of current track into Marriage.

Cont from...

Piya: Since our relation has gone public tho Aise propose nahi karte... You have to propose me front of entire dheradhun… phir shayadh "HAAN" karr dongi *this reply comes from paris return Piya Dobriyal* Its a challenge

Abhay: Challenge huh?? No one challenges Abhay Raichand... Its a very wrong thing to do... You will have to pay for it

Piya: I'll be ready to pay for it *winks*

Part 4

Abhay: Agar maine pure dheradhun ke samne tumhe propose kiya tho ushe pure dheradhun ke samne tumhe mujhe kiss karna hoga

Piya: *both her eyes open wide*

Abhay: And that's your challenge

Piya: Done !!! *she says sportingly*

Abhay: *holds Piya's waist and pulls her close, goes to kiss her lips*

Piya: *keeps her two fingers on abhay's lips to stop him from kissing her* Not now... Pahele challenge puri karo...phir yeh sab dekh lenge... *winks and goes from there leaving a smiling to himself Abhay behind*

Abhay: *was smiling to himself – It had been ages since he smiled so whole heartedly. Thinks of Piya and walks on the street when Jay cuts his way. Both guys stare into each others eyes. He ignores jay and tries to go*

Jay: *blocks Abhay's way of going* What do you think you are doing?

Abhay: What?

Jay: Mere sath bhole bane ki koshish math karo, you understand?

Abhay: Mujhe – tumse – baat karne mein koi diljasbi nahi

Jay: hey hey hey neither am I dieing to talk to you so lets cut the crap and come to the point... Piya se doorrr raho !!! *warns him*

Abhay: Oh really?? Ab tum mujhe orders doonge?

Jay: Yeh order nahi... warning hai!!!

Abhay: Warning... *makes a sarcastic scared face and then hardens his face* wow... I love warnings... *smirks*

Jay: Tum ache tarha se jante ho tum kaun hai.. and you are not supposed to love Piya. Ek janwar Ek insaan se pyaar... just not happening dude..!!

Abhay: Same goes for you... Ek janwar *points his finger to Jay* Ek insaan se pyaar... just not happening *repeats his words*

Jay: Ok lets make a pack... you stay away from piya and I'll stay away from her too.. Let her live her normal life... Hum dhono ke ladai mein ushe bech mein kyun la rahe ho?

Abhay: Pack?

Jay: Yups Its a deal... I'll unfriend Piya and so will you... deal???

Abhay: and Do you think I will trust you? NOW YOU LISTEN, tum Piya se dorr rahoge... aur yeh na hi mera order hai aur na hi warning... thats my promise !!!.. It will be good for you agar tum mere aur piya ke life mein interfere na karo... Kuch hi dino mein humari shaadi hone wali hai... You are invited... Pahele invitation kash tumare liye *says sarcastically*

Jay: Yeh dhokha hai !!! You are cheating on Piya... She doesn't even know ke tum ek leech(vampire) ho !!!

Abhay: *these words strike his ears* Piya ko dhokha dena – if that's the cost to protect piya's life... I don't mind it

Jay: You don't mind it? And what about Piya?? Tum Piya ke life ke harr decession lete rahoge.. What the hell do you think of yourself? Piya is gonna hate you, Abhayyy... and I'll make sure she does hate you...

Abhay: TRY! *says in a challenging way*

Jay: ABHAYYY!!! You get one thing straight... yeh shaadi nahi hogi... NOT AT ANY COST !!! I wont let you ruin Piya's life...and now thats my promise!!!

Abhay: I promise you the same... !!! *walks off*

Jay: I will kill you !!! *calls out from behind*

Abhay: *smirks and walks away*

----------------------

Late Night:

@Dobriyal House: Piya's room

Piya: *looking at the sky and smiling to herself, thinking of Abhay. Msgs him..*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Msg/Sms Convo

Piya: Hi !! Are you thinking of me? ;)

*he replies*

Abhay: No !

Piya: Hawww !! Thats so mean !! Kam se kam jhut tho keh sakhte the that I was thinking of you ! :(

Abhay: I was not thinking of you so I was not thinking of you.. thats it !!

Piya: Ok fine ! What are you doing?

Abhay: Dancing ! Obviously its 3 in the night so Im sleeping !

Piya: acha baba.. itne rude hone ki zarurath nahi !! Mood karaab hai?

Abhay: Im sleepy...good night!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Piya to herself: What? He just cut me off?? I hate him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll never talk to him... *angry... falls on her pillow and goes to sleep*

-----------------

@College: Next Day

Piya: *decides not to talk to Abhay!!! But yet, her eyes are searching for him. She doesn't see him in college today* Yeh Abhay kaha hai? *she asks herself* Not that I wanna see him but I am just curious *self explanation. She takes her cell and goes to dial his no but remembers that she is supposed to be angry on him so she keeps her cell back, pouts her lips like a baby, making a sad face*

---------------------

@Dobriyal House: Arnab-Madhu's room

Madhu: *looks at arnab who is lost in thoughts. She sits besides him* kya baat hai.. tensed lag rahe ho? Piya ke bare mein sooch rahe ho na?

Arnab: haan !! Patha nahi kyun mujhe aisa kyun lagta hai... Abhay is not normal... there is something wrong about him...

Madhu: Mujhe patha hai tumhe aisa kyun lag raha hai !! harr baap ko apne betiyon ke bare mein aise hi fikar hote hai... especially panchi ke sath jo bhi hua... uska darr abhi bhi humare dil-o-dimag mein hai... par Arnab aisa kuch nahi hai... every guy is not Danish or sid... There is nothing wrong with Abhay... In fact he is the right guy for Piya

Arnab: *looks in a amused way at madhu* Abhay... right guy? What makes you say that?

Madhu: Tum hi soocho... jab Piya yaha nayi aayi thi... aur humien nahi patha tha ke wo humari bachi hai... tab Abhay ne uska sath diya tha... Humne bhi uska sath chod diya tha kuch time ke liye but Abhay has always stood with her thru thick and thin...

Arnab: But Piya ke life mein uske wajhe se kafi probs kade hue

Madhu: Arnab... yeh sab sooch ke koi faida nahi... 1000 baato ke 1 hi baat nikalta hai ke Piya Abhay se pyaar karte hai...

Arnab: she is too innocent

Madhu: aur abhay ne uss innocence ka faida nahi uthaya...! He loves Piya... maine uske aankhon mein Piya ke liye pyaar dekha hai... !! Ho sakhe tho tum bhi dekhne ke koshish karo

-----------------------------

@Late evening:- Piya's room

Piya: *reaches home from college, waiting for Abhay to call... but he doesn't call nor did she see him around the whole day. Now, she gets a bit worried and calls him up but 'the no u are trying to call is unreachable'... she gets really worried now* Abhay... kaha ho tum??? *she goes to the balcony, cups her face with her hands and cries softly.* Supid idiot donkey monkey aur duniya ke saare bad words for you Abhay... I justtt hate you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *She turns and dashes into someone's chest..she looks up at his face and – Its Abhay !!!* Tum yaha kaise aaye??? Aur pure din kaha the?? And Why were you so rude to me yesterday?? And why was your no unreachable??? *she shoots one after one questions at him*

Abhay: *looks at his ever-ready-to-question-piya and smiles* shhh *keeps his finger on her lips* Come with me...

Piya: Where??

Abhay: *closes her eyes with his palm and lifts her in his arms and flies away with her to a high mountain from where you can see the whole of dheradhun. He removes his palm off Piya's eyes*

Piya: *opens her eyes and looks around* How did we reach here(in just 2mins? *she wonders to herself* – On her right she can view = dheradhun city lighted up and on her left she can view = forest and its never ending darkness and abhay standing front of the darkness*

Abhay: Tumhi ne tho kaha tha that I have to propose you front of entire dheradhun so here we are...

Piya: What? *confused*

Abhay: Entire dheradhun is front of us and now Im gonna propose you

Piya: You are sucha Cheaterr!!!!!!!!!!!! *makes a grumpy face and then smiles*

Abhay: Piya *says with a serious tone* Apne samne dekho, dheradhun city..fully lighted up..full of life... *turns her towards him* and now look at me and the darkness behind him, the darkness which surrounds me... Thats my life

Piya: *is trying to figure out what he is getting too*

Abhay: I have nothing except darkness to give you. Our own shadow leaves us in darkness but I promise I'll never leave you no matter however dark the darkness gets... *says seriously* Will you be my light... Will you marry me? *opens his palm.. in which there is a diamond ring*

Piya: Abhay *closes her eyes, keeps her hand on his chest, keeps silent for 2mins*

Abhay: *looks at her... waiting for her answer thou he knows what her ans would be*

Piya: *nods YES* I'll be your light..Abhay... I'll marry you *hugs him*

Abhay: *he is still in a daze/shock mode that how is life being good to him? He gets out of the daze and hugs Piya back* I love you!!! *kisses her hair*

(Suddenly, spot light comes on Abhay Piya..and all lights around them. Abhay-Piya look around and find all their college-buddies, family and media around them! How-did-they-come-here? Kinda expression was on Abhiya's face)

Tracker: Congratulations and celebrations..finally abhay ne piya ko propose karr diya *sings*

T: Congrats *hugs piya and whispers in her ears:- inn sabko yaha main layi ho.. especially tumare parents ko... unhe bhi patha chala ke their daughter is getting married without them even knowing*

Piya: *looks at Arnab* dad..

Arnab: *stares at her for 2mins*

Piya: *takes a step towards Arnab but dashes against a stone and was about to fall... Arnab goes to catch her but before that Abhay holds Piya*

Arnab: *looks at Abhay then at Piya then at Abhay... with a strict expression which fades into a broad smile* Welcome to the Dobriyal family *says while giving Abhay a one arm hug*

Piya: Dad!! *full grin*

Abhay: Thanks *pauses* dad *hugs Arnab*

T: *face drops down. She had not called Arnab here for a 'happy family' drama... she wanted a tamasha*

Misha: OkOk yeh k3g family drama mein mujhe bhi thoda place dho... *goes and hugs Piya and Abhay&

Kabir: Congrats Piya and Abhay *hugs her and Abhay together* Hey Abhay, you and me..college rivalry ka yaha the end karr dete hai...

Abhay: *stares at kabir and then smiles*

Panchi: Abhay Ji-ja-ji *says in a teasing tone* ab Piya ko ring tho pehnao

Abhay: *holds Piya's hand, looks into her eyes and puts the ring into her finger*

Piya: *her cheeks go pink to red*

Madhu: *gives Piya a ring* yeh Abhay ko pehnao

Piya: *puts the ring into Abhay's finger*

Haseena: Welcome to the Raichands World, Piya *says in a bright yet tensed tone*

Chand: *whispers to Haseena: "Hum bhi Abhay ke jaise insaano bhavnao mein aake apne bete ki khushi ke liye iss shaadi ke liye manzoori tho de de... par jab yeh baat 'your highness' ko patha chalenga tab I don't know what price would we have to pay"

--------------------------

@Late Night

*Abhay drops Piya back to Dobriyal house... in his car*

Piya: bye *waves bye and gets down*

Abhay: wait... tum kuch bhool rahe ho *gets down too*

Piya: *comes back to the car to check what did she forget*

Abhay: *pushes her lightly against the car and jails her up b/w the car and his arms*

Piya: Ab tum yeh kya karr rahe ho *asks in a naughty tone, raising her eyebrows*

Abhay: you are forgetting your promise..!! I proposed you in front of entire dheradhun.. and now its your turn... !! Yaha pura dheradhun tho nahi but its ok, you can still kiss me...

Piya: par tumne cheating ki...

Abhay: everythings fair in love and war

Piya: ok then first close your eyes *closes Abhay's eyes with her fingers*

Abhay: *opens his eyes after 2mins and Piya has already gone inside the Dobriyal gate* Hey now you are cheating

Piya: everythings fair in love and war *repeats abhay's dialogue*

Abhay: *makes a angry baby type face*

Piya: *blows a fly kissing to Abhay*

Abhay: *catches her flying kiss and places it in his heart*

--------------------------------

(So here is a happy ending or a new beginning...?

Raichands and Dobriyals contact the Pandit ji and fix a date for Piya-Abhay's wedding... which is fixed after 5days.

while on the other hand, Jay is hell bent to stop this marriage.)

Hope you liked this part

Do leave in your comments

Luv
Ritu
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wow!!! an Update after a long time...but worth the wait...! yippee celebrations... me first and then this is my first post as a Dazzler... yippee I became a dazzler...!!!

this Update was fab... Abhay proposing Piya was the best part and finally kisi jagah mujhe arnab thoda theek laga and then T ka plan flop ho gaya🀣 and Abhiya are sho cute! lovely!!! continue soon and don't forget to PM me!!!
Edited by CIDMaaneetNaksh - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
loved it. just love abhay's attitude and his I care a damn response to Jeh. hope to see the marriage soon.Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago