Created

Last reply

Replies

16

Views

4k

Users

10

Likes

49

Frequent Posters

happygirl123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#11
since this bhootni track has been started i have started to criticize YMGGK..more than usual... and after watching this horrible delivery of Abha..i am shocked 😕..they should be a limit of unrealistic.. is not it..yes soap is full of dramas but once they can show some real thing...perhaps i might be wrong from u guy's POV..but this is ridiculous,most illogical episode they have ever shown...
above all these kind of scenes even they cant show ..it is horrible..

Kinara I completely agree with you @bold..even I loved the show because their scenes always looked real..like Karan accident falling of the cliff was depicted ver well..but now it seems so unreal


happygirl123 thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: sahil70

while on the subject of illogic still no pratibha or CP anywhere. 😕


that is another negligence of the team..do family members just mysteriously disappear at crucial times like this
YMGGK_favourite thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: happygirl123


that is another negligence of the team..do family members just mysteriously disappear at crucial times like this



I agree because Prats and Cp was not around to help Abha in her pregnancy
bsattaur thumbnail
Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#14
Chandra Prabha and Pratibha went camping. I think the ghost track was wonderful and I enjoyed. Stop critizing the show and watch. Its for your entertainment. Nothing is real.
kinu17 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 15 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: bsattaur

Chandra Prabha and Pratibha went camping. I think the ghost track was wonderful and I enjoyed. Stop critizing the show and watch. Its for your entertainment. Nothing is real.

excuse mua..this is a forum that we can argue criticize and leave our pov..we r not bashing any actor or actress we r discussing about the character...we know that it is not real but it should be little bit real bcoz humans r watching not robots😃..
-Nirvana- thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
#16
I agree the baby did not look as if it had just born,but as if itwere a few months old-poorly demonstrated but its just a soap opera-they can't show all the blood n umbilical chord n stuff but they should atleast shown the child's eyes closed.
Gotta admit that baby was really cute-who is her parents after all ? 😳
PKZIT742WMHFA5CA thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#17
Agree with all your comments. Sorry to play the devil's advocate here, but I think there is another way one can look at it and make sense of it all. The creatives probably wanted the men folk to get more involved in their wives pregnancies and child birth. They could only show Abha's (a woman's) agony during child birth and they fully focused on it. And I guess, we can give Vasu some credit here. Since it was conveyed to us that the spirit had amassed a lot of power, let us assume, Vasu cleaned up everything like a Superwoman, without showing us the graphic details of body discharge and after birth remnants. Even though the focus was Vasundhara and with the CP and Pratibha being conspicuously absent, I think the creatives made the men folk run around with very little focus on women other than Abha of course.
Well what do you think. Comments welcome

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".