Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
very romantic os dear..loved it..................................
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely os!!!
it was really romantic...
do write more
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very nicely written Amrita..
zarfishanzahid thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WOWWWWWWWWWW amrita this OS was mind blowing loved it plz do write more plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thx alot for the pm
kirti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nicely written
and very romantic😊😳
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awww

such a romantic os

i love it like anything

-Samira- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is so romantic OS dear
mayur in the best jodi
loved the OS
Maahzabeen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hellooo all lovely people here...🤗

Happy Friendship day(in advance because i wont be able to come online for 5-6 days) to all my dear friends here...🤗

I was just free for sometime,n our MJHT is back which brought smile on our face😊 so thought to write an Oneshot on  my Favourites n thats Mayank and Nupur...n this is also a small gift of friendship day to all people here...🤗

Iam not at all good at writing such one shots😳...moreover i wanted to write something else😃 but it happened something else so please bear with me..😳.

Sorry for the mistakes and grammar as i haven't checked it.😳

DEADLY MISTAKE-----

Light rays were slightly peeping into the room which was heaven for two beings who were cuddled up with each other. Those were making both of them uncomfortable n were irritating them. Slowly rising from the deep slumber, Nupur realised that its morning already and they were late!!! Its 7am!

She slightly patted on the shoulder of her husband who was trying to snuggle more to her neck.

Mayank...! Mayank..! please get up jaan.. You are late for the office. Look its 7am already... she said.

Her ever sweet voice made mayank to open his droopy eyes n there he saw the world's best scene. HIS wife was lying next to him in the same blanket with her hairs messed up and the vermillion was slightly spread on her forehead. She was looking beautiful and SEXY! He smiled at his own thoughts. Was not last night enough for him?!. He blushed thinking.

Dont you think that you are being very very unfair to me? He acted serious yet adding a tinge of mischievousness.

What??! what did you find so UNFAIR..??!! asked nupur sarcastically.

Hmm..let me explain you.. he said huskily moving towards her bare shoulder which made her shudder under the blanket.

He started blowing air on her neck making her loose her senses. He nibbled her ears which was the most sensitive area of her according to him.

Hmm..So Mrs. Sharma do u remember last night?! He asked nibbling some more.

Yaa...aahhh...!! nupur moaned in pleasure under him.

So you must have remembered that who was going more wild n making me or rather pulling me towards her more to LOVE her more...?!!! hearing this the blush crept her cheeks so fast that mayank noticed it within a flicker of second. He kissed the nape of her neck making her more crazy for him.

N who is waking me up this morning so sweetly and appealingly with so much love in her voice..?! huh...!! blush color changed to crimson from pink this time n he started kissing on her neck line and then he kissed her mangalsutra.

Reply me my lady!! Isn't this unfair that you always make me go crazy over you and every time you act very innocent that you know nothing. He asked her giving love bite over the area above her bossom.

aahhh...!! don't do this me Mayank...!! she said helplessly as she has lost all her senses because now he was becoming more and more irresistible.

Acha..!! i wont stop...what will you do Mrs. Sharma???!! Mayank asked naughtily.

Now it was time for nupur to play. She gained all her senses quickly and decided to play with mayank today. You are acting so smart na my dear hubby. Now i will tell you that its difficult to mess with Mrs. Nupur Mayank Sharma. Thought nupur and patted her mind inwardly for the witty decision she made just now to teach HER husband a good lesson.

She suddenly jerked mayank off her,collected the bed sheet around her,took her clothes from the floor and rushed to washroom. The happening was so sudden for mayank that it took exactly 1 minute to understand. And when he understood, the time was gone. He sat there feeling like a fool and he understood that nupur now will not spare him. He will have to suffer TODAY. All he can do now is just to wait for his BOSS to come from washroom.

In the washroom nupur was laughing after seeing the precious confused n dumbfound expressions on the face of her extra smart husband. She was ready for the fun TODAY...

After 15minutes, nupur came out of washroom in her nightsuit with her hairs spreading all over her shoulders with water droplets dribbling over the straps of the night suit. She quickly went towards the dressing table acting indifferent to the presence of her husband in the same room. Mayank was looking at her again with lost senses. He forgot, what had happened few minutes ago. But after few seconds he recollected the things and now was scared and thought that its the time to MAKE UP.

He slowly went towards the dressing table. Nupur was applying lip gloss when suddenly mayank hugged her from behind. Nupur understood that whats there in his mind. She smiled inwardly.

Iam sorry mayank! Mai tumhe bahut tang karti hu na jaan. Said nupur while closing lipgloss bottle.

No shona! Iam sorry...aaj maine bahut tease kiya...nahi...!!! said mayank scared.

No mayank! I know its my mistake.. n i have decided that from now on i wont FORCE you for anything. Said nupur smiling inwardly on her flawless acting.

And that was it. Mayank realised that its not easy to win from nupur. And he understood that whats in her mind. U have succumbed to your own trap..MR. MAYANK SHARMA...!!! shouted mayank in his mind. Kya jarurat thi itna natak karne ki..par nahi tujhe hi bahut masti sujhti hai na...ab bhugto...        again he scolded himself.

Kya hua mayank...kya soch rahe ho!! Asked nupur innocently.

Mayank came out of his thoughts. Iam sorry na baby...mai to bas mazak kar raha tha.. u know na jaan... i cant live without loving you baby... i wont do it next time...pukka sorry.. dil se sorry... he said while holding his ears.

I cant see my husband SUFFERING like this because of me..!! said nupur in his ears whispering n quickly slipped from there...

MAYANK GET READY FAST...YOU ARE ALREADY LATE FOR THE OFFICE... shouted nupur from the kitchen while preparing breakfast.

Aaj to tu gaya mayank...ghar me biwi naraz hai n office k liye already late hai..aur in dono pareshaani ki wajah sirf TU hai... murmured mayank while tying his tie...

Whole Day mayank was busy in the office. Whenever he got time from time from work, he started thinking of the ways to plead his WIFE... tried calling nupur many times but she dint pick up. He thought that he is gone just because of that silly mistake. But he has to make it up. Because he cant live without loving his so SEXY wife...Oh God!! Mayank tu nahi sudhrega na..jab dekho tab wahi sochta hai... thought mayank blushing.

At night when mayank reached home, nupur served him the dinner,and they both ate dinner while talking about the day. Nupur acted normal. But sensing mayank's sadness her heart started melting but she dint allowed herself to flow with emotions. Anyways she was enjoying playing with her dear husband. After the dinner both went to bedroom n when mayank approached nupur to hug her, she said cutting his move arey mayank tum hall me so jaoge?? So that i wont b able to bother u... she said while batting her eyelashes while handing over the pillow n blanket to mayank.

Mayank felt dumbfounded. How can she do this... itni choti si mistake ki itni badi saza...but what can he do. He had to listen nupur...afterall he had made a BIG mistake today. Taking his pillow and blanket he went to hall and slept on the sofa.

MAYANK!!!! nupur shouted from the room. Mayank was shocked n he was scared about nupur.

As he got up from the sofa,His eyes dint believe at the sight in front of him. He stood rubbing his eyes in amazement. His sexy wife was standing at the door of their bedroom in a very sexy red coloured nighty. Her hairs were wet and were set at one  of the shoulder leaving other shoulder's white skin to glow in dim light. And he also noticed the same colored blush as of her nighty on her cheeks. She was looking very hot, sexy, appealing and BEAUTIFUL...His heart beat were fast and his heart thumped out of his chest when she signalled him to come to him with her finger. He dragged his legs towards his wife. And when he reached her she just pulled him inside the room and locked the door.

She made him lie down on the bed fiercely n started kissing him passionately. Mayank dint believe his luck. It was like a dream for him. When they ran out of breath mayank took the domination and rolled over her.

You are beautiful nupur..!! he said huskily. And the blush deepened.Her heart beat was so fast that her chest was moving with his heart beats. They were rhythmically synchronised. Mayank was giving trails of kisses on her face. And when he reached her lips she stopped him from kissing him. And nodded her head in NO...

Kal subah don't blame me for ur SUFFERINGS MR. MAYANK SHARMA... saying this she claimed his lips wildly...

Thank You Guys For Reading!😳
N guys please do spare some of your precious time n comment! as your comments will encourage me to write more...😊😃

Amrita😊

Edited by RatiArTi - 12 years ago
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Your writing style is excellent and vivid!! .. keep writing! ..
daniella05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update!! ☺️☺️
do write more