Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.Goody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 1: Conclusion of current track into Marriage.

Cont from... (Piya closes her eyes and feels her lips press against his lips, a tear flows from the side of his eyes. It was a passionate lip lock for few moments. But those moments seemed to have stopped like forever. He deepens his kiss to the extent he ends up breaking the tree off its roots, as Piya was leaning on the tree..she goes to fall but he holds her in his arms...and both share a eye-lock again)

Part 2

(...Both share a love filled eye lock. This was a moment where both 'let go' of their feelings, they couldn't suppress their love anymore.)
Piya: *felt helpless... helplessly in love
with this guy who wants her to hate him.. From where she practically remembers him, he has only created memories that would make her hate him but there was something that pulled her towards him*
Abhay: *His heart and soul desperately wanted to love Piya, his life was yeaning for her but his brains/his practical mind just wouldn't agree. He is a strong headed guy so he took control over his emotions, coating his face and eyes with a blank expression, he left her...dropping her to the ground*
Piya: Ouchhh!!! *she was started and got a scratch on her elbow*
Abhay: *looks at the scratch on her elbow* Thats nothing... comparatively to what can happen to you if you continue to be around me !!! *said in a warning tone*
Piya: *looked at him fully confused- 2mins ago this guy was sooo much in love with her and suddenly he has put on his rude and arrogant mask again? She was realllyyy pissed off on abhay now... So she got up and walked out from there* BLOODY IDIOT...samajta kya hai khud ko
*she kept on grumbling about Abhay and walking... After coming some distance away from Abhay...She felt that she was lost as she just couldn't find the main road.. she looked around... it was all trees and forest... she dint know to go left or right*

----------------------------------

@Scene shift to Abhay's Side

Abhay: *he was yet standing all alone near the waterfall* Ho sakhe tho mujhe maaf karr dena Piya *he said with a teary eye*
(*and just then, from behind someone pounced on him dropping him to the ground. Abhay turned and a few distance away from him was Jay whose eyes was full of anger...*
Jay: Stop hurting Piya... or...
Abhay: or...???????
*Jay ran towards Abhay and started attacking him right, left and centre. Abhay got over the sudden shock of being attacked... and fought back with him. Abhay realized Jay was strong enough to fight him ' No human had that much strength to fight a vampire and so it was obvious Jay was a supernatural being ' a werewolf!!! Both were good fighters and so the fight dint seem to end soon. But they heard a girl scream... and both recognized it was Piya screaming for help. Both discontinued their fight and rushed to the place from where they heard Piya scream*)

@Scene Shift to Piya's Side

Piya: ahhh...somebodyyy helppp me!!! *closing her ears*
*Both guys reached to her...same time*
Jay: Are you fine, Piya???
Piya: My leggg!!!!
Abhay: *he saw Piya's leg...and a weird looking insect had caught hold of Piya's toe and that was the reason she was yelling.  He just plucked out that insect from her toe and starred at the insect then at her* Iss ke liye cheek rahe thi?
Jay: Are you hurt? *he goes to touch Piya's toe when Abhay pulls his collar*
Abhay: DONT YOU DARE TO TOUCH PIYA!!!
Jay: oh really?? I dare!! What will you do? *says bravely*
Abhay: *goes close to jay and gives a sharp look direct into his eyes. Both the guys share a sharp-eye-lock as if both warning each other to ' stay away from Piya*
Piya: *pushes both the guys separate* Stop it!!! Jay, there is no use of talking to this jerk *looks at abhay* Just lets go from here !!
Abhay: *holds Piya's hand* Tum Jay ke sath akele nai jaogi !!!
Piya: Main Jay ke sath jaogi!!!
Abhay: MAINE KAHA YOU WONT GO WITH JAY *looks into Piya's eyes, warning her*
Piya: AUR MAINE KAHA I WILL DO WHAT I WANT *looks back into Abhay's eyes, stubbornly* vaise kiss haq se tum mujhe yuh order karr rahe ho?? are you my family? Husband? Boyfriend? NO !! You are not even my friend
Abhay: I am more than all these relations put together... for you... and you know that *says, not breaking the eye-lock with piya*
Piya: *gets a lil emotional hearing these words from Abhay but she controls herself* Main Jay ke sath jaa rahe ho...BYE *she holds Jay's hand* lets go Jay
*Piya leaves with Jay, leaving Abhay all alone in the forest*
Abhay: *thoughts to himself: "So akhir tumne apne asli roop dekha hi diya, Jay!!!! Piya, jay ke asliyath kaise dekao tumhe... Tum tho mere bhi asliyath bhol gayi ho!!! Par agar main tumhe Jay ke asliyath na batao tho tumhe uss se doorrr kaise rakhoga??? Par tumhe apne pas bhi nahi rakh sakhta?? If I am the wrong guy for you then Jay is neither the right guy for you " He was in a total fix what to do and what not to do?*

----------------------------

@Scene shifts
(Piya is standing in mid jungle, again she looks lost...when Jay calls out to her from behind... She turns and looks at him)
Jay: Piya!! Abhay Raichand se ishe bada badla kya ho sakhta hai ke uske sabse pyaari cheez  - TUM !! Tumhe, noksann pochaya jaye
Piya: Jay?? What are you saying? I dint get you?
Jay: *he turns into his werewolf form and attacks her*
(JUST THEN, Abhay snaps out of his day-dream/nightmare. Jay attacking Piya was his imagination or his inner fright speaking)
"I have to protect Piya!! I have to save her..!! She is in danger!!!"  *A panicking Abhay told himself, He closed his eyes to search where Piya is at this moment ' He saw that she was in her room. And he ran and ran and ran from the jungle to her room, jumped in from the balcony.

He saw he peacefully sleeping on her bed . He just picked her up in his arms and brought her to his house ' to his room ' to his bed. Without her permission. *

"Now you are safe" *he felt mentally relaxed for a while, that now Piya is under his observation...completely safe*

(Piya was still asleep..she was unaware of the transfer that just happened from her bedroom to Abhay's bedroom. He lay down besides her, resting his hand on his palm, looking at piya who lay besides him. She gave a small smile which made Abhay smile for a second too. He no longer saw Maithli in Piya... It was only Piya ' the girl he was born to love, the girl who God sent to love this human like monster.)

Song played in background

~dil ibadat karr raha hai, dhakanien mere sunn~
*Abhay scanned every feature on Piya's face ' from her eyes, to her nose, to her lips to the innocence on her face*
~tujko main karr lo hasil, lagi hai yehi dhunn~
*He kissed Piya on her forehead*
~zindigii ke shak se lo, kuch hasi pal main chunn~
*He goes to kiss Piya on her lips*
~Tujko main karr lo hasil, lagi hai yehi dhunn~
*But he doesn't kiss her.*
(For once her realizes, he is not being fair to Piya ' sometimes he shows his right over her, sometimes he disowns her!  But he is totally helpless... the more he tries to go away from her...the more closer they come!!! He starts talking to a sleeping Piya...)

"Kya karo main??? Ek taraf tumhe Jay se dorr rakhna hai aur doosri taraf tumhe khud ke pass nahi rakh sakhta!! What should I do????"

*he holds Piya on her stomach and just watches her sleep..whole night*

@Morning

Piya: *slightly opens her eyes and sees Abhay in front of her, she smiles as she is still half in sleep. No sooner she realizes that its not a dream and opens her eyes wide and sits down* ABHAYYY?????????????? YOU HERE??? What are you doing in my room?????? GET OUT RIGHT NOW... PAPA AH JAYENGE.. *she says in a panic*
Abhay: *just smirks*
Piya: Tumhe sunai nai deta???? *she looks around at the room and OMG, its not her room? Whose room is this? Abhay's room? How did she land here? Did Abhay bring her here?? Was she here whole night on same bed with Abhay? What did Abhay do to her? + 1000 more questions were written on Piya's face*
Abhay: Tumhe yaha main leke aaya ho!!! *he just bothered to answer a single question*
Piya: WHAT? WHY? Tumne mere sath kuch... *:O looks at him up and down*
Abhay: Ab thak tho nahi! *he says in a bit flirtous way ' which was very unabhay*
Piya: What you mean???????? *piya stood up with both her hands on her waist*
Abhay: Trust me, main jo bhi karonga... tumare ache ke liye karonga!
Piya: *opens her mouth to say something but then realizes they will start arguing which will lead to nowhere, so she walks out of his room, goes downstairs and opens the main door. She finds a group of press reporters standing there!*
Press reporters: *look at Piya 1)who is in her night-pajamaz and 2) she is in Raichand's house. 3) They see Abhay getting downstairs. Now this was more than enough reason for them to bombard Abhay-Piya-Raichands-Dobriyals with their questions and so they start...
"Miss Piya Dobriyal, Aap yaha Abhay Raichand ke ghar mein kya karr rahe ho?"
"Kya aap yaha puri raat thi???"
"Are you dating Abhay Raichand?"
"Are you in a live in relationship?"
"Does your parents ' Mr Arnab Dobriyal know that aap puri raat Abhay Raichand ke ghar pe thi??"
*These questions hits Abhay's ears hard and he rushes down steps and pushes all the press reporters out of a door in a single blow*
Abhay: Thats enough!! Kise ka privacy ka respect karna sekheye
"Mr Abhay Raichand, Tell us kya Piya aap ke sath puri raat yaha thi???"
Abhay: Thats  none of your business
"Miss Piya Dobriyal, suna hai aap ke talukath pahele Kabir Rathore ke sath the phir Jay Khurana aur ab Abhay Raichand? Tell us, who is your real boyfriend?? Is it Jay Khurana? Or is it Abhay Raichand?"
Piya: *starts crying and is in no state to answer any question nor does she have any answer to their questions* Please stop it!!!
*But the press reporters continue to haress her with their questions*
Piya: Just please...stop...!!
Abhay: YES!!! I LOVE PIYA!! WE ARE DATING EACH OTHER!! AND WE ARE GONNA GET MARRIED SOON!!! *this answer came from a impulsive Abhay Raichand*
*This words from Abhay left both ' Piya and Press reporters started and shocked*
Piya: *was totally shocked at Abhay's words, she dint know what to do or say or how to re-act to this???? to be happy? or to be upset on him for saying this to the media? 😕*

End this part here, Will update the next part soon

Please do comment and lemme know if you liked the part

Luv

Ritu
Edited by SnowWhite1618 - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow brilliant update. abhay kidnapping pia from her room and bringing her to his rooma nd keeping her there for whole night was so damn funny.😆 Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
Peehu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey...ausum update...loved it
vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
HEY YOU WRITE AMAZING ...👍🏼
CleviveDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
great
wow
wonderful
continue soon
plz pm me
add me to your buddy list
-Sonia- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Superb update...
Abhay-piya-jay convo was great...
Abhay kidnapped pia...hahaha...so cute...
I just loved this overprotective abhay...
Wow! Abhay n pia getting married...can't wait..
Thanks for the pm...continue sooon...tc
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
amazing part 2!!!! Abhay so possessive about Piya...like it! Abhay took Piya alone for a night...wow!!! reallly loved it to the core you better update with lightning fast speed...please jaldi update kar dena please!!!
M2NZ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing yar
Continue son
Add me in ur pm list as well !
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Woww...loved it... loved your writing style... continue soon and waiting for more 😳... loved the part where Abhay took Piya from her room and bring her at his own room... I wish aisa show me bhi hota 😆
and plz PM me 😳
Cute_Gal thumbnail
wowww yaar dis is awesome.. loved it.. plz continue soon.. do pm me when u update..
lol Galvina.