||Monday, Aug 1st:Khushi saw what???||- Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

52

Views

5.5k

Users

26

Likes

80

Frequent Posters

skau035 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#51
SHE HASNT SEEN SHYAM FOR SURE!!! COZ THE PRECAP CONTINUES AND SHYAM LOOKS PERFECTLY CALM AND HES WITH ANJALI...

I LIKE WHAT THE MAIN POST SAID...I ALSO THINK THAT, SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER THALI OR MAYBE SHE SEES THAT EVERYONE IS GONE AND SHE MAY THINK THAT HER THALI HAS GONE WITH THEM, MEANING SHE MAY HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE RAIZADA HOUSE TO GET IT BACK...

I DNT KNW THOUGH LOL
Vistaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#52
Hey Sush! That was a good one!!😊...yes the saree bag has to have some significance...very good detective work!!!👏
@Skau: Welcome to the forum dearie🤗 and thanks for posting😊 Yes, I also think that Shyam angle will not be exposed so soon, but you never know ...the CV's might surprise us.
Just a small note: typing in caps is considered shouting in the forum world😊I am sure you didn't mean to, so just wanted to let you know.😊
Vistaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#53

I guess not much time left to find out Khushi saw what?😆😆😆

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand ▼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".