||Monday, Aug 1st:Khushi saw what???||

Vistaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#1
Hello Friends😊
Today's episode, I thought, was more of a damp squib than the dramatic, explosive expose' the CV's were aiming for...(moral of the story: every secret has an expiry date😛) In the absence of any real height in the highpoint (Shyam's pardafash), the take-away remained Khushi's apparent introduction to the Green-Eyed Monster a.k.a. Mr. Jealousy😊 She looked so cute and wide-eyed...and Arnav was like...faintly smug, though he wasn't letting much on😆
Ok, now onto the precap...I know they ended on Khushi open-mouthed, wide-eyed look...implying that she had seen Shyam...but do you really think that is what she saw?? Or in the end it will turn out that she had actually espied her thaali on the floor with people almost stepping over it...????😆😆😆
Do share your views...and let me know what you think?
Thanks,
Vista
Edited by Vistaa - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

52

Views

5.5k

Users

26

Likes

80

Frequent Posters

-Sush- thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#2

Originally posted by: Vistaa

Hello Friends😊

Today's episode, I thought, was more of a damp squib than the dramatic, explosive expose' the CV's were aiming for...(moral of the story: every secret has an expiry date😛) In the absence of any real height in the highpoint (Shyam's pardafash), the take-away remained Khushi's apparent introduction to the Green-Eyed Monster a.k.a. Mr. Jealousy😊 She looked so cute and wide-eyed...and Arnav was like...faintly smug, though he wasn't letting much on😆
Ok, now onto the precap...I know they ended on Khushi open-mouthed, wide-eyed look...implying that she had seen Shyam...but do you really think that is what she saw?? Or in the end it will turn out that she had actually espied her thaali on the floor with people almost stepping over it...????😆😆😆
Do share your views...and let me know what you think?
Thanks,
Vista
😆😆😆Nice post!! I hope she sees Shyam...every secret does have an expiry date...and this one is quickly turning rotten😃

-SilverAngel- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#3
Must be seeing La coming towards her in the not to be named sari... and that would've shocked the hell outta her... poor girl can't blame her🤣
Vistaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#4

Originally posted by: mahi0809

Must be seeing La coming towards her in the not to be named sari... and that would've shocked the hell outta her... poor girl can't blame her🤣

ha ha ha Mahi...are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting? 🤣
Bechari Jalebi Girl!!
Vistaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#5
Hey Sushmita (can I call you that😆?)
Thanks and so true...rotten to the core...🤢
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: Vistaa

ha ha ha Mahi...are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting? 🤣
Bechari Jalebi Girl!!



If Khushi is jalebi... than Lavanya is chutney... woh bhi Arnav kay dimag ki!!
Vistaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#7
@Mahi...good one😃...the irony is that jalebis are not good for Arnav, but I am sure he can survive small doses😉
Dimag ki chutney on the other hand, no good, never any good *shakes head* 😆
L6GMNK63W7WA5VWY thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#8
Seriously I was wondering why noone posted about it . And it was not in the precap - it was the last scene where the episode froze.
The precap was shyam in RM and ASR declaration he will do anything for sisters happiness.
do you think Khushi has seen Shyam, then that could be a reason she would be compelled to meet ASR and tell him.
Vistaa thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
#9

Originally posted by: OUOJR63UTIISBEII

Seriously I was wondering why noone posted about it . And it was not in the precap - it was the last scene where the episode froze.
The precap was shyam in RM and ASR declaration he will do anything for sisters happiness.
do you think Khushi has seen Shyam, then that could be a reason she would be compelled to meet ASR and tell him.

Thou art so correct...it was not the precap...sorry, my mistake😳
I would love for it to be the case...i.e. Khushi having seen Shyam feels compelled to report it to Arnav...that would be the sensible and fast course of action...but considering how long they stretched Shyam-Anjali revelation, I have little hopes...I think it will be something trivial like her thaali on the floor or some such equally ridiculous reason...
Thanks for pointing out the error...😊
ravenheart thumbnail
21st Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#10
Khushi might have seen a plateful of Jalebis - her eyes widened & her mouth watered!!!😆

Related Topics

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 2 years ago

Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...

Expand â–¼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: zajedno · 1 months ago

What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?

Expand â–¼
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon thumbnail

Posted by: Mysticaldivine · 3 years ago

Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...

Expand â–¼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".