The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
thanks a bunch for the update Kajol :)
I was laughing reading your Goldie Puran by Anu..hahahSo Sejal has taken to Goldie..I hope atleast she listens to what Goldie is saying to Mona...why are the CVs showing such a handsome actor as negative (shakes head)
You maybe right - Goldie looks good when he's angry..😆
haha Tks. Looks like it Sejal is going to fall for that boy, let's see what happens tomorrow after Mona tells them what Goldie is upto.
I think Goldie negative streak works in his favor, more girls fall for player type guys u know😕😆
😆
Originally posted by: vcoolwater
I am disappointed that they made Goldie into a cartoon villian. I guess I was expectingtoo much from CV's Oh well, hopefully they won't drag this track out. I hope Mona crushes him quickly.
Originally posted by: vcoolwater
I am disappointed that they made Goldie into a cartoon villian. I guess I was expecting too much from CV's Oh well, hopefully they won't drag this track out. I hope Mona crushes him quickly.