Frequent Posters

Bella-Edward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: pahal

Thanx! 4 PM dear..😊

N wow! awesome update..good going..πŸ‘
Waiting 4 1st meeting of Abhay n Pia..πŸ˜›
Love ur writing..keep it up..n..of cource, all d best 4 next ff-update..πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks a lot...
i'll working on it once i'm done i'll update and pm you...
PS: " its time to get Abhay Piya face to face . it will happen in the next update ."
SimiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

wow..!! :)

keep writing!!

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry for being soo late dear... i was soo busy and thank god its weekedn finally... 
How many times i will have to tell you how much I love your writing style Madhura ... its awsomeeπŸ€— πŸ˜³
So Drishti and Rhone havnt come to Dehradun but I hope you are planning to bring them back in the story in future? Love ABHIYAs connection... waiting for their meeting...write soon πŸ˜³
Bella-Edward thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess_xeelan

Sorry for being soo late dear... i was soo busy and thank god its weekedn finally... 

How many times i will have to tell you how much I love your writing style Madhura ... its awsomeeπŸ€— πŸ˜³
So Drishti and Rhone havnt come to Dehradun but I hope you are planning to bring them back in the story in future? Love ABHIYAs connection... waiting for their meeting...write soon πŸ˜³

no worries Princess...
good to hear you liked the story...
Drishti and Rhone will be away from the story for now and will return to reveal a secret... a secret unknown to chand also...
ya its time to get Piya Abhay together... and later the starting problems..
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey madhuraπŸ˜ƒ
nice ff...nd plz pm me
i jst loved the ffπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
so abhay is already feeling the connection...
when will abhiya meet...
plz cont soon...
nd do pm me
hav a nice day
luv
sunita
Edited by sunu123 - 12 years ago
Bella-Edward thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunu123

hey madhuraπŸ˜ƒ

nice ff...nd plz pm me
i jst loved the ffπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...
so abhay is already feeling the connection...
when will abhiya meet...
plz cont soon...
nd do pm me
hav a nice day
luv
sunita

hi sunitha,
         good to know you liked the FF... Abhay doesn't know anything about the connection... he just feels the pull to place and his personal irritating nothing more... it will take time to understand..
sunu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bella-Edward

hi sunitha,
         good to know you liked the FF... Abhay doesn't know anything about the connection... he just feels the pull to place and his personal irritating nothing more... it will take time to understand..

HI MATHURA
THXN FOR TELLING ME...U CLEARED MY CONFUSION...
THNX FOR THE PM
HAV A NICE DAY
LUV
SUNITA
Bella-Edward thumbnail
Dream a Nightmare

It was Piya's first Sunday in Dehradun . Piya was still dreaming sitting in the window sill . It was 6 in the morning , she was holding a fuming cup of coffee enjoying the morning frost . After some time she picked her diary and started writing -

Dear Moony,
                           Sorry for not writing and leaving you all alone but i was in a very bad temper and couldn't put them in words . Last two days was very weird , i felt i was going mental with horror , anger and intolerance ; and i don't know what made me lose my control...?

Anyway i'm happy today (again , i don't know why?) but very happy . I feel like i've reached my destination , satisfied and complete . If mom was with me she would tell me what's happening with me . I miss her always but today i wish she was with me...

Piya didn't want to sit in her room , all alone with these feelings . She thought of taking a walk to the tea shop in the forest road and meet the little boy . Today's climate was very different , a warming coldness . She reached there at about 9:15 , it was an hour walk in the main road . The boy was delighted to meet her as nobody ever visited him , she was his first guest and may be first friend . Piya purchased breakfast for both and had lovely time talking to him . The boy was called Chotu , he was an orphan who was left alone behind the shop in the forest . The tea shop owner tried to find his family and not finding them took him as his future assistant in shop . Chotu worked in the shop in morning and attended school in evening . Piya was touched by his lively behavior , he had accepted everything about his life and was enjoying it to the fullest .

After spending around two hours with Chotu , Piya started back to hostel and this time she took the jungle track . Last time when she entered the jungle she felt very eerie but this time she felt she wasn't alone . There was something may be dangerous standing in the shadows of the old jungle . The darkness engulfed her and she stopped walking . She tried to see if there was someone in the oak trees shadow but it was pitch black . Piya walked to the oak tree and touched it and shuddered with the new cold that entered her body with the touch . She knew hours before someone had walked in the jungle and had rested its body in the very spot of the tree , with this she completely forgot the track and started running in search of it . But she was a human , a human who cannot travel in darkness and never succeed in finding anything . Piya went back to the college track and started moving , remembering to get a torch for the next time . Suddenly there was a scream and Piya stopped again . The scream was a cry of pain the un-nerved her . A pain beyond any earthly hurts , beyond death ; a cry of despair , of guilt , a cry of a punished curse . The scream stopped as suddenly as it had started . Piya didn't know what could cause that pain , but she knew she had to find it.. she had to heal it..

Piya reached college and thought of going to her room to resume reading R&J , but was shocked to see show falling . In the jungle Piya was so shocked to see snow falling . In the jungle Piya was so immersed in the scream that she forgot the beautiful morning climate , but now she was completely delighted in seeing the little whit snow . She knew the forest yard was empty and started enjoying the snow like a little child enjoying its first Christmas . Someone was seeing Piya's little celebration from the college corridor . She was a student who came to Piya . Piya was engrossed in her dream and didn't notice the other girl . The girl was Misha who started talking -

Misha - "Hey Miss Winner ! What the hell are you doing here ? Do you have any suicidal tendency ?"

Piya - "Oho! I though i'm alone , Misha look its snowing..."

Misha - "Daadh! What more do you expect here , bright red sun ? It always snows here , now come-on move you'll go sick ."

At that second Misha thought she was wrong about Piya when Piya helped T . She thought Piya is someone like T a bimbo , but she saw that Piya was really cute and sweet . She pulled Piya ans took her to the college corridor .

Piya - "What are you doing in college on a Sunday ?"

Misha - "Don't Man.. that History psycho gave me detention and now i have to do this paper assembling for her . Trust me its shit work ."

Piya - "Come on its simple , let me help ."

Misha was taken aback by Piya's willingness to help . It was 3 by the time they completed the task allotted to Misha (most of work was done by Piya) . End of the work both turned up to be good friends . Misha was very talkative , but Piya found that she enjoyed her company a lot .

Misha - "God i'm starving ! Come lets go home and grab something yummy !!!"

Piya - "No No Misha . I have some work to do ."

Misha - "Oye ! Kitna Kaam Karegi ? Shut - Up and come with me ."

Piya - "Misha i don't know anyone in your family . How can i come ?"

Misha - "Come and you'll get to know everyone . Didn't i tell you to shut-up .  Hop in !"

Piya - "Misha its a bike ."

Misha - "Don't make that face . Its only bike not dinosaur ."

Misha took Piya to Dobriyal House and Piya spent her rest of the day there . Misha has a sis Panchi , who has completed her studies in MC but is connected to college as Dramatic Society's Chairperson . Misha's mother Madhu was a easily lovable person and the best mom in the world . Piya felt very good when Madhu behaved to her as a mother . Piya saw that she could connect to the Dobriyals' comfortably and was thankful to find a best friend in Misha . Madhu asked Piya to stay with them as it was snowing badly and wouldn't leave Piya alone . Misha shared her room and bed with Piya and they (Misha , Piya , Panchi) had a good girl's night . With Misha on her side Piya had a wonderful time through out the next week . By next Sunday Piya knew almost everyone in MC and had a big group of friends .

In the last week if Piya found friends and spent her time in good company , Abhay preferred to live in his loneliness . In daylight Abhay shut himself in his room and once it was dark he stayed in the dense jungle . The whole week he hid himself away from the world , he even very rarely met Haseena and Chand . They were worried for Abhay but thought of giving his time to accept the change . Sunday night before going to the jungle Chand stopped Abhay and told -

Chand - "Abhay, tomorrow you will meet Mount College Principal and start your college ."

Abhay - "No . I don't want to take up college here ."

Haseena - "Abhay its been a week we've reached here and its time we move into the crowd ."

Chand - "You just can't lock yourself in your room . You got to be normal , human have to accept us as equal , we need to hold our disguise . Things are arranged , meet the principal and start your work ."

Abhay - "OK ! I'll do it ." (and he left)

Haseena - "Chand , i'm worried for Abhay . Its centuries old , but he still hurts himself with the old paon ."

Chand - "Haseena , he's young and the bite of love heals slowly ."

Next day Abhay met MC's Principal . He was very arrogant but the princi had to accept him as he held a heavy profile . He had topped almost everything may that be high school or dramatics or sports . When he was in princi's cabin his name spread faster than a wild fire . Abhay Raichand , son of Chand and Haseena Raichand from London , ex-ordinarily handsome but deadly arrogant . Half the college girls were dreaming about him already . Abhay started his role as a junior student which would make his family to stay long in this area .

Abhay got out of princi's cabin and was about to reach his classroom but froze in his walk in the corridor . A curly haired girl was walking with two other girls ; on seeing Abhay she also stopped . Abhay couldn't even see the other people around her , his eyes were only on the simple yet beautiful black curl hair and chocolate brown eyed girl ; she was Piya . Abhay first thought he was dreaming but on hearing her heartbeat he was shocked . On the other side Piya was not shocked on seeing him , she felt like she was waiting for him and was happy on finding him . The boy was new to her eyes but not to her heart , she knew he belonged to her . Abhay was staring at Piya as some old roman sculpture , he thought this can't be real but knew it was . Abhay started talking to himself (in his mind) "if dream is a wish your heart makes this one surely is a nightmare !" He turned back and left the college in a second , but Piya knew he would come back .     
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
*merveilleuse* πŸ‘

first of all, sorry yaar took so long to post the comments. They already feel the connection. Their first meeting went well and wasn't a disaster. im happy about that. looking forward to the next meeting. i loved how you used the line: 
" if dream is a wish your heart makes this one surely is a nightmare" 
please carry on πŸ€—
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
SheDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

wow awesome part dear.Now Pia is feeling gud coz she know her soulmate is here.I jst eager is Pia recarniation of Metz or metz & Pia r different coz u wrote tht Pia feel tht she knew Abhay since ages.Plz continue.Update soon😊

Edited by cuteshrishti - 12 years ago