Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
STUNNING update Phatty & seriously was worth the wait😳 The Don avis are amazingg and saved so many of them .. I wish they were stacked :( But still plan to use them😃 SO looking forward to the film .. ending left me hanging grr 
LOOVVEE the coloring on the ArHi avis 😍 So prettyy to stare at😆😆 I also like the ArHi baarish wala long avi<33 KaJen icons are superb .. I love the styles on some of the icons .. cant list all the ones I like though .. will make this comment too LAMBA :P All the other icons are wonderful 
Coloring is beautiful on the Blake ones & saved some Anushka icons as well .. they're simply gorgeous! 
This comment is seriously not enough to explain simply how beautiful these creations are <3 
One random question .. name is not really 'Phatty' right 🤣  & read the note .. looking forward to these 'surprises'😛
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 12 years ago
-Euphoria- thumbnail
Don don donnn🥳
N suraj hua madham wala is soo guddd😳
N I lobe the KaJen 1 too😳
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I simply ADORE your avis ;) arHi ones are AMAZING! I love the quality of ur avis! they are AMAZING!

KaJen avis are soo cutee! amazing coloring~

I m waiting for the surprise ;) willl keep an eye on ur gall :P
Omggg Love the update<3
my fav has to be the don 2 ones[SRK MY HOTTIEEE]☺️
KSG/JJ/KAJEN[MY ALL TIME FAVORITE<33]
SRK KAJOL[OM BOLLY KAJEN😳]

THIS ONE IS REALLY BEAUTIFUL<333
IntoxicatingC. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Update # 10

Hey Guys :) So it's only me (Phatty) updating today. It actually turns out Sahar didn't get a chance to make many avis, since she was extremely busy! So, Sahar fans, I'm really sorry, you're going to have to bare with me in the update :$ So as we stated in our introduction statement - we do not discriminate between anyone. So, in this update, there's both SidMa and AR, so don't be rude, please ;) It also turns out that I happen to LOVE my SidMa creations more than my AR ones, LOL :$ The SidMa creations are solely dedicated to my Chamak Challo, Jhanvi & KW icons for Nosh 😳

Okay, enough chapad chapad :) Enjoy the update! & SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME - As long as you provide caps!

OH AND REPLIES will be done really soon :$ Sorry for the delay :P

ALSO, if anyone happens to have any SidMa//KW caps - PLEASE link me to them :)

SidMa:

^ Inspired by Tumblr :)

Armaan-Ridhima:

^ Totally experimented with this siggy.
God knows what I was doing, but this is what happened, LOL.
&
Inspired by Tumblr :)
Edited by IntoxicatingC. - 12 years ago
HotMess thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KARAN WAHIII. KARAN WAHII. AKQOLISJWIODHJEIORDJ SID SID MERA BACHCHA SID. WHY ARE YOU SO, PRETTY? 😳

Okay, I am calm. I really am. (But you know I'm not because I've been watching Sid scenes all day :P)
SID ICONS. 😍 They're gorgeous! I love your colouring! He's so beautiful, and your colouring just makes him more beautiful if that's possible. ;)

GO MAKE ME MORE!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SR SIGGY. <33 It reminds me of the photosets on Tumblr, but I already told you that. The icons are gorgeous! <33

The AR ones are beautiful. I LOVE the siggy. ^^
LOVE the new style!

Love youuu. <33

Edited by HotMess - 12 years ago
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
amazing update Phatty
all of the icons look awesome
sigs are really beautiful
SidMa icons/sigs look really nice
KaJen ones look magical 
^^wow u were just experimenting nd it came out amazing
u should do more experimenting nd make those type of awesome sigs 4 us 
great job nd keep up the great work

-Rai
Beautiful update! 
I agree with you that your SidMa creations have turned out better than AR but I'ma still be biased and say AR ones are THE BEST! LOL

Sach mein tere creations mindblowing hai! 
.ayesha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fatima first of all that was quick yaar .. i did not thought that u all will be updating any soon yaar.. u are quick jani and u did awesome job yara! i like how u said that u all don't discriminate yaar.. so nice  of u yaar .

these two icons are fab yaar.. i really like them yaar .your coloring and the pics u chose really good yaar 
if i was there i would have use this sig yaar.. u need to make this kind od sig on other couples too yaar. I love the texture, coloring and the placement of the pics are superb yaar 
   this one and the last row of the icons are my fav yaar.. something about them is soo appealing u want stare at them yaar .. u are making really awesome icons .. make more yaar .. 
your sig came out to really nice yaar .. really u need to experiment more yaar
great update  and i am sorry for not editing the last one , will do tonight yar 
-Pooja- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Everythinggg is beyonddd gorgeous ! <3  love love the style and coloring ! amazinggg work ! 😃