Loved maaneet
Glad it starting 2 remember
Can't wait 4 more
Con soon
Thanks 4 da pm
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Wowww...that was quite a update...ahem ahem...blushing...loved it though...bring on the romantic moments...and the scene between geet and ayaan was so sweet...
ruhakhan thumbnail
Hey data was a nice update so geet feels a strong bond with ayaan she remembers some part abt her past do update soon
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update...
glad that she didnt hurt her baby and she had the connection towards her child...
poor maan and her babies...
happy that she is getting flashes of her memories...
pl cont soon
prathyusmiling thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update...waiting 4r nxt update
Yeah i know.. its been ages i have updated this... but im not had time to do this one.. anyway i hope you like the HOT update...
Please ignore the mistakes... Not Editted it Yet... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Enjoy... 😳

Chapter 5..

Geet didn't know what had come over her.. she just knew that she needed to be in his arms, she needed his warmth, his smell, his hard body.. she just needed him.. she cried while she was in his arms.. she cried hard and soft. he felt his shirt becoming wet..

He couldn't stand tears in his mishty's eyes. he had to try and stop them. but he didnt want to alarm her.. he slowly pulled out of the embrace and looked up at her eyes... he saw pain, confusion and loneliness..

He looked at her questioning her with his eyes if he could wipe her tears... she blinked to let him acknowledge that her answer was yes... Although he was confused whether to wipe her tears away or not he waited for a few seconds... he then slowly raised his hands to both sides of her face and placed his thumbs just beneath her eyes and wiped her tears...

She felt like she belonged in his arms... her eyes trailed along his face.. trying to keep an image of him in her eyes.. she tried to remember if he had done this before but no pictures were entering her mind.. she then decided to forget trying to remember..
Geet ST - agar yaad karna ho tho phir khud apne aap aajayenga... she said in her mind...

WARNING 18 + 😳

He looked at her... her eyes, her cheeks, her lips.. they were inviting him.. he leaned closer and  waited... he waited for her to move back but she stayed there... she knew he was going to come closer.. she could feel it... somewhere deep down she wanted this, she didnt have the energy to say no, or too move back so she waited...

Maan crushed his mouth to Geet's and held on tight, feeling as though he needed to drink up as much of this woman as he could possibly store and take with him.

He didn't want this ache in his heart, he didn't want to be away from Geet, or the dangerous thoughts running through his head. Geet  was getting to him,
Over the last 3 years the tall, stunning beauty had been unwittingly plundering his resolve. In the intensity of their sex, but today it was different.. no matter how much he wanted to make love to her he couldn't... he couldn't take advantage of that...
 He broke the kiss.. he looked back at her and took her to the bed... he made her sit down while he sat next to her... he took her in his arms... he started to speak and made sure she couldn't see the pain in his eyes... his geet would be soo hurt if she saw pain in his eyes...

Maan - Geet, you don't know how much i missed you... How much i miss taking you in my arms baby... how much i miss kissing those luscious lips of yours... he took a deep breath as he felt her stiffen...

Maan - i'm sorry you dont want to hear this i know... but Geet, i need you geet... i need you in my arms,.. i miss sleeping in the same bed as you... i miss having you in my arms at night.. mujhe tumhara bohat yaad aati hai maan, jab tum meri bahoon mein hoti ho, aur jab mein tumhe maatha par kiss kartha hoon.. jab main subha utta tha hoon aur tumhe dekh nahi sakta mujhe daar lagtha hai... subah tumhe aapne bahoo mein lena ka maan kartha hai... lekin mein kya kar saktha hoon... main tumhe dard nahi dey saktha...

Geet had all these emotions in her... running around asking for questions she didnt have the answer to.. she wanted him bad...
somehow out of nowhere she felt as if this was needed to help her remember maan...

Geet - Maan, pata nahi kyun lekin mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai... mujhe bhi aap ki bahoon mein rehne ka mann karta ha...  images flashing in her mind of all the time he had hugged her...
i have started feeling something for you.. i dont know what it is but it is telling me, that i can't have you away from me... i need you in my arms maan...  i miss you maan she said crying softly... i miss you... she sobbed into his chest...

maan pulled away and wiped her tears...

Geet - maan... please love me maan...  please... she said... pleading...

Maan - Geet are you sure he said... his body was already out of control.. he wanted to make sure she was sure that she wanted it...
Geet - Maan.. Make Love To Me.. she said slowly and simply.. and if to answer his dilemma's he had sat on his lap with her both leg on either side of him... maan held her while he got off the bed and went to the door to lock it...  he leaned against the door and kissed her softly but demanding... she responed in an instant... she opened her mouth to him and her tongue took control and plunged into his mouth searching for her companion... both playing with each others tongues the went deeper into the kiss..

letting out all the emotions that had been stored in them...her legs were wrapped around his waist and her arms locked tightly around his neck... he broke out of the kiss and made his way to her neck placing soft kisses along the way.. teasing her senses with his soft kisses.. she laughed a little as his soft stubble tickled her...

Geet - Maan she moaned.. softly...

Maan slowly bit her neck, sucking it slowly and then roughly... unable to take the pain she grabbed his hair tight and tilted her head back... he licked her neck and slowly bit her ears...

Geet put her head on his shoulder and moaned... since geet had the bathrobe around her and maan was fully clothed.. Geet did not like this... she slowly Unbuttoned his shirt,.. she uunwrapped her legs and placed them on the floor... she placed soft kisses on his chest and on his neck... she smirked evilly when she bit him just below the ear and softly kissed him with all her love... she shrugged his shirt off ... he was bare chested... she moved back to take a look of him... she felt herself going weak at the knees...

Maan was suprised with the amount of  passion and the way she went into sherni mode... she wasn't the shy geet..

Maan - Wow... he said with either arms against the door blocking her in... Meri Geet Ko inta confidence kaha si aaya hmm... he asked her softly but smiling...

Geet went red.. her cheeks were hot and she launched her self in his arms and hugged him tight hiding herself from his gaze... he hugged her back tight... slowly she undid his belt and pushed his pant down.. he climbed out of them and lifted her in his arms... he went and sat down on the bed and undid her robe... he took the robe off and geet went bright red.. she immediately went shy... she hid her face into his neck kissing him softly... he lay her down on the bed covering her nakedness with his body... he started kissing her again all over...

Geet couldn't take the teasing as she was already went down there... she pushed his boxers down and whispered in his ears...

Geet  - Maan... she moaned... NOW!!! she said
Maan entered her slowly... giving her slow thrusts...
Geet - Maan She moaned loudly...  she then tried to keep in control with him..

Straddling his waist, she moved her glorious body in a rhythm that pulled him deeper. Every time they had sex, she seemed to know him better, to thrust him higher and spin him further into a climax that got more pleasurable every time. but this time it was something new to her... as her memory went she hardly knew she knew him in this way... but she did .. she remembers having made love to him in the past.. happy that what she was doing is right she carried on...

He responded by sinking farther into her flesh, swiping his thoughts away with his mouth, his hands and his Pe**s . His body swelled inside her, speeding swiftly to the edge, and though in the past he'd tried to temper the rush, this time he let it come. He needed this to end, yet wanted it to go on forever, so instead he pulled them both faster and faster toward a sharp and jutting end.
Sweat glistened over her as she kept up the pace, her breath turning to the shallow pants that he'd learned was the signal she was near. "Come on, baby," he urged, not holding back and not wanting her to, either.
"It's coming fast," she warned. "I can't'" But the sensation stole her words.
He latched on to a breast and sucked hard, twirling the nipple with his tongue then moving to the other as she lifted and thrust, stroking him to the brink. He could feel her body crumbling, the slick swell of flesh around him as she hammered against him once, again, then one too many times. And then, with a bellow that echoed through the room, she split apart, taking the last of him with her.
White heat blinded him as he spilled and spilled, the orgasm draining him of all he had to offer, though it still didn't feel like enough.
He cursed through it, angry with himself that he'd let her get under his skin. From the start, this trip had taken a wrong turn and he hadn't been able to right it. He'd kept following his whims, thinking they would lead him to answers, but they'd only left him dazed, starved and confused.
It was this damnable situation, he knew it. Geet was lively and sexy and in trouble. A beautiful damsel in distress, and he was falling into it like a silly lovesick schoolboy.
So as their rhythmic motion calmed and the resonant climax subsided, he held her tight, closed his eyes..

precap - geet meeting Yash...

okay how was that then... i know how hard this was to write this... soo hard but it was good.. lol :)
now i hope you enjoy this update... i thought it was about time they made love ...lol :P

well guys please please
HIT THE LIKE BUTTON AND COMM
ENT...
Edited by Nazmaa - 12 years ago
hey awesome
thanks for the pm
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
Ooof luvd the description that you wrote about ther love making...
Gr8 part
Cont soon Xx...
Thx 4 the Pm
Krishnaluv94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the update! Thanks for the PM!
ruhakhan thumbnail
Ok so she does feel something for maan lets see wats happens next do update soon