Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shankar- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: norani

He he he ... dear Vin ...  was also like this ( 😕 ) when I saw the pictures except the last 2. Shankar has smeared the pictures like we can't answer him. But good he already gave us the clues and you come out with the answers ...

@Shankar : When are you going to reveal their faces, dear. Ah I know  ... both of you (Shankar and Uneka) are playing games with us. Once Uneka reveals the next episode of Apne you will at the same time reveal yours ... 😃

Arreh nahin, nahin! 😆 ðŸ˜³ Okay fine, I'll declare results Monday. 😃 Happy? 😆 
norani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Rumi-

😆 Because its lil bit tough this time and I am already confused with my structural designs...😳😆

@Rumi : Its not a little bit tough but really tough, dear. Don't get confused with your structural design just because of the pics ... ðŸ˜†
Edited by norani - 12 years ago
norani thumbnail
@Shankar : ðŸ˜† of course I am happy, dear  ðŸ˜† because maybe at the same time Uneka will post her 2nd episode of Apne ... ðŸ˜‰
vinolya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Shankar : ðŸ˜† of course I am happy, dear  ðŸ˜† because maybe at the same time Uneka will post her 2nd episode of Apne ... ðŸ˜‰

Iam not happy cos I know am going to failll 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­... but then participation is what matters...😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³
norani thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinolya

Iam not happy cos I know am going to failll 😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­... but then participation is what matters...😳 ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜³

Vin dearie : We will only know whether we are going to fail when Shankar gives us the answers. So until then be happy ... have a 😊
Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Rumi : Its not a little bit tough but really tough, dear. Don't get confused with your structural design just because of the pics ... ðŸ˜†

😆 I didn't even see them...😛😳😆