Bringing back Malti- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

25

Views

3k

Users

14

Likes

63

Frequent Posters

bholabear thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: american_desi

What I cannot understand is that while it was Malti's mom who put all the allegations against the Chaturs, why was Malti sitting quietly through the whole case thing? If she suddenly got the guts now to send her mom back - why did she not get some courage before?


I realize that it may have been Toasty who gave her some courage to speak up against her mom...but now with her mom's drama, it will be interesting to see how Malti takes this and if she goes back to her mom's ways or still stands up to her.

I agree that Chaturs need to forgive Malti and accept her...and Pashu and Malti need to learn to communicate their expectations of each other...hopefully Tej and Toasty provide that example...


There are many cases like this, yaar. My own mausi has 2 daughters, both now married and settled in different cities in India. But still they talk about 3 times a day minimum on the mobile. Then can you guess the type of chattering they do? What was cooked today, how the saas / sasur / brother / sister anyone spoke so what they said in return, etc. It was total madness and so alien to me.

So now if this Malti's mom is constantly drilling, won't you first believe your mom and then another person? From one's childhood we love our Moms so much, and can't think that they want anything bad to happen to us. Only after Toasty showed her, did Malti realize that what her mom was saying was wrong.
bholabear thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: dharad

If anyone remembers my comment about Pashu holding their wedding album and thinking of the past and saying even Malti has changed but he couldn't. Their is a faint smell of forgiveness there. He does care for her and Ved was already saying that who will take care of Malti now that she has withdrawn the case.


Yes, that's my point exactly. Ved should come forward and take the lead and support this effort, as he is the one closest to Pashu. If he says, after all that Malti accused him of doing, then Pashu will surely feel overwhelmed and go to Malti. ⭐️
bholabear thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: JaspalToronto

First of all nice topic bholabear👍🏼😊


Thanks, dear. I'm also happy to see so many posts after the slow start. 😉
The daughter is being punished for her actions! Her fault is that she didn't use her brain and judgement. Her mum kept on poisoning her and Malti had no guts to stop her. She is a very weak character. She rather took chaturvedis to court of law/divirce court and didn't speak agaist her mum who was demanding millions to settle this case. Malti was a married woman and she should haven't listened to her mum. On the wedding day, the very first lesson our sisters and daughters get from their parents is, " Look putar ji, our doors are always open for you, in happiness and in sorrow but we are sorry, you will not be allowed here if you come after fighting with your husband or with your in-laws."
But that is not the teaching that girls are getting these days. That's the problem. Some mothers I know (see my previous post above) are all too happy at giving rubbish advice or listening to their daughters complaining about their inlaws. Malti for me is a totally realistic character.


I believe that creative team wants to send a clear cut message to our society that our young & newly married girls shouldn't listen to their mothers. Specially if mum is provoking her against her in-laws. Not only that, thay should keep some family sectects. Whatever happens between husband and wife is nobody's business.
Better late than never! Now malti has acknowledged Chaturs that her mum has ruined her life. I think Chaturs will forgive her soon and she will come back home. Its just a matter of time. I guess, since Toasty is the lead character of this serial thus she should get the credit for all the wonderful ideas.

But others also can do such things, why only Toasty? That's no fair for me. I don't have anything against Toasty, I really do like her, but just because she is the lead, she shouldn't get all the ideas!


Nice post for you too.
Red_eyes thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
#24
well i thnk bring back malti would b a good idea if (her mom goes away which i don;t think will happen anytime soon)
scinerd thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#25
@ akash, its good we disagreed lol make the forum interesting. I don't think its an eye for an eye in families so what she has done is enough to move on for the Chaturs and her. So we will just have to agree to disagree lol.

@bholabear I agree with what you are saying but I guess since the show is about Toasty they want her not Ved or someone else to take the initiative to bring her back. Perhaps to show what chedis wife, vimla would have done.
bholabear thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: scinerd

@ akash, its good we disagreed lol make the forum interesting. I don't think its an eye for an eye in families so what she has done is enough to move on for the Chaturs and her. So we will just have to agree to disagree lol.

@bholabear I agree with what you are saying but I guess since the show is about Toasty they want her not Ved or someone else to take the initiative to bring her back. Perhaps to show what chedis wife, vimla would have done.


Yes, I agree.

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".