Raasam and dowry

rojapoo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i dont remember rasam physically abusing Saro - she had an able proxy to do it at the drop of her hat, so why should she strain herself??? but i do remember rasam sending saro to her father asking for a huge sum  when  Nimmi and Rasam foolishly invested the money with Pazhani and Santhos wanted it immdly. the poor broker arranged for that too depriving rasam from a chance to ridicule him. she told doormat that since she didnt bring any dowry during the wedding she might as well chip in now to help " pugunda veedu" - that woman knows how to twist things to her advantage. doormat prooved to be a doormat for ever now - manic is pardoned, i believe!!! rosham illatha woman - woman nnu sollave pidikkalai pa

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoo thumbnail
doormat's reply for Ramesh " enga appa romba nallavar, yaranum mannippu ketta avanga thirunthittangannu artham, avangalai athukku mele sangada padutha koodathunnu solvar. appa mele enakku irukkira paasam than intha mannikkara manasai kuduthuthu " thoooooooo
MettiOli thumbnail

Nice reply, rojapoo. Especially the last word. Did you watch the said episode already?

Aleyamma - I don't think Rajam has directly hit Saro anytime. I checked the SUN TV site and saw the pictures of the 5 girls in minnu kattu, and they all look ssso old. Are two of them sisters in real life too?

rojapoo thumbnail
No MO i am yet to watch that part but from yr update and Ramesh's request for Saro's "thoos" i could imagine the scene - pay her back in her own coin!!! Thiru wants to show that all is well that ends well kind and is wrapping up pretty badly i think. Like all the other serials which end abruptly this one also is unreal - am glad that the masses identifying themselves with these reel life characters would come back to life with a jolt and recognise the difference between reel and real!!!
kumar thumbnail
rasamma oru bitch nu sonnal....saro inoru mathiri bitch.  only a bitch(saro) can allow a bigger bitch(rasamma) to expand all through like that.  very very sick ladies...the best is thanam...if she was manic's wife...she would have made both son and mother forget the day they were born.
kumar thumbnail
rasam and manic ketta kedu ku dowry onnnu thaan korachal. 
victoria ann thumbnail
We in malaysia just finish watching 800 episodes of metti oli. how long is the serial? still hom many episodes left? Sithambaram just died. what will happen to Selva? will he marry Shakthy or??????