Users

Frequent Posters

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello BHPH'ians - read below and
Muh mitha karo
xxx

Endemol's Chhajje Chhajje Kaa Pyaar  which went on air on February 28 early this year is all set to bid adieu to its fans. It was earlier reported that the show was under the scanner for its dismal TRP ratings and later it got confirmed thatChhajje' was going off air but the precise date was kept under wraps.

A source tells us, "The TRP of the show has hit an all time low. They tried to give it a last shot by including the marriage track but it didn't make any difference. Earlier there was a rumour that the show would go off air by the end of July or August. Now they have finally decided that Chhajje' will be aired for the last time on July 28."

Shambhavi who plays Ginny the lead in the show remained unavailable for comment

(this article was in tellych... ðŸ˜‰)

Edited by momma1128 - 12 years ago
Infofan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jahnu, I just got back home. Anu has copy pasted the article already ðŸ˜‰
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I dont watch these shows but I stalk the KK & CCKP forums just waiting for these articles informing us of the demise of the mentioned shows.    1 down, 1 more to go.  I was surprised that a few CCKP viewers also agreed with us that BHPH shouldnt have ended to make way for CCKP.
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: momma1128

Hello BHPH'ians - read below and

Muh mitha karo
xxx

Endemol's Chhajje Chhajje Kaa Pyaar  which went on air on February 28 early this year is all set to bid adieu to its fans. It was earlier reported that the show was under the scanner for its dismal TRP ratings and later it got confirmed thatChhajje' was going off air but the precise date was kept under wraps.

A source tells us, "The TRP of the show has hit an all time low. They tried to give it a last shot by including the marriage track but it didn't make any difference. Earlier there was a rumour that the show would go off air by the end of July or August. Now they have finally decided that Chhajje' will be aired for the last time on July 28."

Shambhavi who plays Ginny the lead in the show remained unavailable for comment

(this article was in tellych... ðŸ˜‰)

The best news ever since I heard CCKP will come instead of BHPH 😳 LOL this will teach them 😡 Endemol sucks! Why wouldn't they, they're Dutch 😳😳😳
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jahnvi.angel10

can you PM me the link to that site?😲

dance time, BHPHians!!!

NANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You are Santa Claus!!  ðŸ¤£

happy happy joy joy!!  I will be spamming the sony execs shortly. muahahhaha

but now i would like to offer an eulogy:

ashes to ashes 
dust to dust
i raise a glass and toast
as your flipping chajje goes bust!

Jai Ma Kali!!!

Its raining, its pouring
My hearts crazy beating;

A news thats a blessing
Making us happy & smiling;

A karma that is proving
Inviting us all for dancing.

WOOOHOOOHHH!!!!! Am so so so sooo happy right now if I happen to see my worse enemy in life, am willing to forgive and forget that person's follies. 
ktms thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hahahahahahaha. i cant tell how happy i am to see this.🤣

party time bhph-ians our wishes are fullfilled.🥳🥳🥳

KARMA KARMA KARMA !!!