Welcome to this forum, I'm sure you'll love every bit of it.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Welcome to this forum, I'm sure you'll love every bit of it.
Originally posted by: mahi0809
Welcome Warshy!!!...Hoping to see and hear more from you from now on!!..As for me, mujhe bas aatay jatay dekho, I have school, so stay busy usually the time when it airs, so after that I jump in this forum!!
Originally posted by: -Afeelicious-
hello Warshy, welcome to the forum, glad to see a new member here, this is afreen call me afee, hope u will have a great time here,
Originally posted by: paintthetown
🤗WELCOME ABOARD WARSHY!!!!!🤗
hope u have a good time with us! it's always a pleasure to have a new member with us😆
And THANK U!! for all ur love and appreciation😊 i'm glad that u joined us!😃
Enjoy ur time here!😆
btw u can call me twixy.