tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
with the upcoming ME of dlmh,im v happy yet v disturbed at the same time.
happy tat my evr wnted wish of seeing alka as mrs shukla z gng 2  fulfilled by chalka taking pheras bt unhappy tat chander z gonna die leaving alka alone;making my wish of always chalka 2gethr till eternity an unfulfilled dream.
i desperately wnt chalka 2gethr bt at the same time dnt want chander 2 die.he z the soul of the show.
how many ppl among u support my cause??
plz cmnt n cast ur vote 2 let cv s knw they nt dng it right by killing chander.
ppl against it plz do not cmnt or bash.
regards
tina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

THE-FUTURE-LORD thumbnail
well certainly CHANDER is favored a lot . as i said earlier CHANDER death issue played a curse mark on the whole show and it needed to be removed . CHANDER is a character who got more worth because CHANDER got more screen time with ALKA .

that's all CHANDER is just a standpoint and now ALKA need to move forward CREATORS need to move forward .

its better if CHANDER case is closed right now . well 90% possibilities are that CHANDER gonna survive . why ? because its so stupid to kill CHANDER without much reasoning but creators are known for their nonsense . GOPAL AND BAPUJI ARE PRIME EXMAPLES . KISAAN jail march  is another good example .

well i always avoided CHANDER death issue because i didn't want to comment against the STORY .

i believe if story and factory demands CHANDER blood then creators need not to hesitate . STORY is the MOTHER of characters .

STORY IS THE KING .

i hope creators kill factory and CHANDER issues together because both are awesomely stretched and irritating in nature .

but still my line is excellent

ALKA AND CHANDER TOGETHER FOREVER AND EVER FOR ETERNITY

WE HV TO STOP THIS AT ANY COST BY OUR MISSION"SAVE

CHANDER"

PETITIONS DONT HELP

ALL WE HV TO DO IS CALL STR1 EVERY MON-FRI the cuming two

wks between 11am - 4 pm indian time

HERE IS THE NO STAR 1

from abroad...+9122 6722 7777 from india...022 6722 7777

call everyday str1 mon-fri the coming two wks

ask the operator to pass th call to a STAR 1 higher official this time...

ask for DIPTI KALWANI AND VATSALA PATEL ( they r the sTr1 DLMH team)

ask the operator to pass the call to any 1 of the above 2 if they rnt available...then ask for any str1 official available

DO THE MAILING 

STAR 1...

http://app.indya.com/feedback/feedback.asp?channel=homepage

sidfan1 thumbnail
Pls CVs DO NOT KILL CHANDER. He is jaan of the show. Without CHALKA the show wouln't survive.
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
plz donot kill chander
tinatartari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@luvarti calling z of no use.i tried it bt it wont help bt as i gave ma opinion of secret marriage n it came true so i thot IF z a stronger tool 2 save chander.dnt knw the rest.
plz plz plz plz dnt kill chander n plz dnt ruin the story😭😭😭😭😭😭
Edited by tinatartari - 12 years ago