Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey  nice update  dear...
maaneet   r  finally  feel  ok  na...it  was nice...
looking   fwd...

t_areeb thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
he is always sweet after being angry, but now what will happen when he wil know about the room...and why cant meera and sameera share a room?? is sameera up to something
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Who was the caller..
SInce Sam around...I want to see more of Maaneet's moment not their MU...
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

UPDATING...

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting waiting 👏
zoha25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 47

Meera mixed with all the others; she decided to share her room with Annie. But sameera told she will be living in guest room. Geet somewhere didn't like the idea. Guest room was only beside their room, and Maan will not like it. But she couldn't tell in front of everyone so decide to handle Maan.

Geet woke up early morning, Maan was sleeping peacefully. She smiles kissing his cheek went to washroom. Taking a warm shower she came out wrapping a towel around her and starts singing a loud while going to cupboard. Laalala lalalala hmmmhmmm. Maan squeezed his eyes with the noose, pulling a pillow on his ear he shouts. Hush geet. She turns around to see him and smiled wickedly. Going to him she slowly moves close to his face. Laaalala lalalala. He jerks up pulling her under him. Putting his hand on her lips. Chup bilkul chup. She gave him a smile showing her dimples. Subah subah shor macha rakha hai. She smile moving her arms around his neck and again starts singing a loud.Oh my darling I love you. He closes her mouth with his. She giggles nibbling his lips, brushing his hair bringing him fully on top of her and both kissed each others passiontlly. His hand cares her thigh and moves it up to his hips caressing her bare skin. She put her hand under his vest moving up and down on his back. The kiss become deeper, grabbing her tongue he sucks it. Going out of breath she moves away breathing hard but Maan continue to nibble her lower lip. She closed her eyes feeling him. His hand slowly moves up from her thigh, her eyes jerk open by the movement of his hand, hitting it hard she looks at him. He smirked moving his hand away from her towel which was almost away to her thigh. Shameless. He chuckled biting her nose. Aww Maan. Rubbing her nose she made a cute face.

Hmm. now let me sleep. With that he closes his eyes keeping his head on her chest. She smiles brushing his hair which made him sleepier. Why my husband is feeling sleepy today?

I'm very tired geet. I'm feeling very exhausted. He mumbled kissing her exposed skin. She was too worried with the amount he was working. The only time she sees him is early morning and late night. Looking down to him she saw his tired face. He surely doesn't get good amount of sleep. Kissing his hair she continues to brush them trying to make him feel calm which works.

I hate to see you like this.

Hmm. I know.

It's been two months you're handling this project. How much more time will it take?

I don't know. I am trying. And when it will be finish I will take a gap. He looks up at her worried eyes and gives her a smile and another long kiss.

Maan went to washroom while geet start to dress. When she was doing her blouse her phone rang. Hooking her blouse she picks up the phone. Unknown number. She picks up the phone. Hello.

Caller: ...

Hello?

Caller: ...

Tch. she cut the call. She was about to keep the phone when she remembered the call which she received few days back. Checking the caller log she saw the unknown number. Who is it? She stared at her call trying to think who could it be? Suddenly she felt Maan body behind her. Not yet ready? She smiles holding his hand. Should she tell Maan about it? Turning around she see his face, tired, pale, black circles. No. he is already so tensed, he will be more. Keeping her stupid thoughts aside she hugs him. I'm almost. Moving back kiss his cheek. You get ready. I will make breakfast for you. Smiling he nods his head. She wears her sari completely and went out. Maan somewhere felt she was hiding something. But what? She looks little worried, may be because he is not able to spend time to her and top of that this sameera issue.

All were in breakfast table Maan and geet were continuously arguing on the food. Maan please, just a little. Sameera who was sitting opposite of them was not feeling comfortable, she dint like how Maan was taking care of her. Geet. There is soup in front of you. Concentrate there. Putting a spoon full of soup he put it near her mouth. Come-on. She put it in her mouth making face. Sameera look down not able to see the sight while others tease them. Just a spoon of pasta Maan. Please. She made a puppy face to which he felt like kissing her hard. No honey.

Why are you not letting her eat what she wants? Sameera spoke from all. What the hell, why are they doing this drama. If she wants to eat then why is she asking him? Uuffhh this stupid girl.

all turn to look at her, Vicky and mom pass a worried look knowing Maan temper, geet instantly look at Maan whose jaw tightened holding his spoon tight and starring his plate. Knowing he would burst out any moment geet hold his hand under the table? He look at her, anger was visible on his eyes. His eyes turn to sameera. It's between us. You should concentrate on your breakfast. With that he stormed off leaving his food untouched. Geet look at his leaving shadow and the food. I'm sorry sameera, you know Maan.

She gives a chuckled. Of course I know Maan geet. But looks like you don't know him much. That why you were arguing with him for a little thing. And look he took out his frustration on me. Smiling she shook her head and start to eat. Geet sat there worried, was Maan really frustrated on her? She looks at his plate. He never has left his food like this. Vicky saw her sad face. It was not good for her health he tried to speak. Bhabhi, it's ok. You drink your soup. She starred at her soup. She was so stupid, sameera is right. I was arguing with him for no reason. He was saying for her good. With heavy heart she stood up and went to her room. Vicky stood to talk to her but mom stopped him giving him an assuring look.

She sat her room thinking, sad for Maan, he already is so tensed and she is adding more of it. Looking at her phone she dialed his number hoping he would pick it up. His phone was ringing but he was not picking it up. Now it adds more worries in her mind. It means he is really mad at her. How could she behave stupidly? He must be mad at her for her nonstop arguing. holding her heavy breath she again tried his number. she waited, after few rings he picked his phone. she sighed on relief.Maan. he could feel sadness in her voice. geet? tears burned her eyes hearing his voice. she mumbled slowly I'm sorry. he frowned, was she crying, and why is she saying sorry? geet honey, what's wrong? why are you crying? she sniff, more tears flowed down. I'm really sorry, I was stupid to argue with you for no reason. Maan was not understanding anything. why is she crying, it's not good for her. ssshh geet. stop crying. wipe your tears mishti. she instantly does what he says. now tell me. what happened? why are you saying sorry?

you are angry with me. she mumbled still sniffing. and who told you I'm angry with you? he asked softly. you left your breakfast. he chuckled softly. geet. my mishti. I'm not angry on you sweetheart. I can never be. I left breakfast because I was in hurry.

but you never did like this. she was not accepting his reason. yea. because before no one have talked between us. but I'm fine. I was not feeling hungry.

you are lying. he smiled, how cute she must be looking at this moment. how can I lie to my mishti. and im sure you have left your soup right? she kept quiet tracing her finger on bed sheet. honey, I'm not angry seriously. now go and drink your soup. you also have to take medicine. I will try to come home early today. she nods her head a little as he is seeing him. I love you. he smile saying. I love you too. your my world geet, don't shed your precious tears for small things. it hurt me. she wipe the last tears. now give me your smile. he said cheekily which instantly made her smile. now that like my mishti. go now. he hand the call saying her bye. but her words and tears were in his mind. he was worried about her. little things make her hurt. And he was damn sure sameera have said something to her. She will have to pay for it.

Precap: sameera curious about geet behavior.

Oops Maan again angry.

PRE  PART 46  &  NEXT PART 48

PLEASE PRESS LIKE AND COMMENTS..

Edited by zoha25 - 12 years ago
Shruti_0505 thumbnail
lovely update
maan cares so much for geet 
n sameera is gonna get it big time from maan fro interfering
i hope she doesnt come in between the couple
throw her out soon 
n who is goiving blank calls to geet