Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Abida0201

n surbhi n arhaan still inside:P ahem ahem ander kya hora hai ahem ahem hahahahaha:P kall pata chalegaaa...πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰n dearrr short update kyu kiya:P dil maange more hahahaawww i know its a shortt updatee ..i wasnt at hom today ..went for shoppingg ..came back late ..but i knew that u were waitingg soo jaldii see wrote a chap for u n updatedd πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww oke i want a longgg longgg update tommorow:P n lambe lambe scenes daalna hehe i know its a hard job:p boht time lagta hoga:D butt if u want my help hehhehehe im always here, but i want a longgg update hehe

chal surbhi im off nowww n plzz update ur 1st post with the chapter numbers with pages, as i want to complete all the vdos for ur FF, to i need the chapter numbers, plzzz kardenaaa:D

n im off now, cya tommorow inshAllah bye dearrr mwahhh n thanx again for ur updatee:D
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shurbhi my dear u just rocks they way u expressed everyone feeelings mindblowing πŸ‘πŸΌ
missing arhaan shurbhi scenes bt itni der se andar kar kay rahe hai woooβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
abay raichand ho y koi r how dare him to say like this to my sweetu ha duffer handsome guy bt y sweetu bhi na giri nahi k bs ankho me dikhna shuru kar diya beehoodiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and now our latest blushing queen wowww kya story age barh rahi hai romantic and naughty bt agrcheeks par kiss ho jata so that,ll b more romantic na and abida dii blush kar kar k pura sama blush hi bana deti lovely 😳😳😳
well waiting for next oneπŸ˜πŸ€—
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

shurbhi my dear u just rocks they way u expressed everyone feeelings mindblowing πŸ‘πŸΌ

missing arhaan shurbhi scenes bt itni der se andar kar kay rahe hai woooβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
abay raichand ho y koi r how dare him to say like this to my sweetu ha duffer handsome guy bt y sweetu bhi na giri nahi k bs ankho me dikhna shuru kar diya beehoodiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and now our latest blushing queen wowww kya story age barh rahi hai romantic and naughty bt agrcheeks par kiss ho jata so that,ll b more romantic na and abida dii blush kar kar k pura sama blush hi bana deti lovely 😳😳😳
well waiting for next oneπŸ˜πŸ€—

hahahhaa wohi naaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed hehehe surbhi is mindblowing, i love her FFπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
abcd2 thumbnail

awww dear luvly update:P THANKKK UUU abiii πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ahem ahem ramonaaa n raichand ji:P heheh it reminded me of angad from kaisa ye pyar hai:D hehehe

n u know t'he coke scene, it happened in real also:P now im sure ur a magician!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dear last year wen we went to ammar's sisters engagement, i was in the living with another relative/girl n ammars little bro n my nieces:P to i wanted to drink sumthing, usse pehle i was angry at him:p coz he ignored me hahaha as he was upset coz of something, but then i was sitting there n i didnt hav any drink or food...to i told his little bro to get me 7-up (coke nei maanga, coz tb coke stop kardi hui thi:P), to u know ammar himself went to the kitchen n came back with a big glass of juice HAHAHHAHAHA n gave it to me n said FRIZZY DRINKS THIK NEI HOTE LOLLL hahahahhahahaha n i was lik emujhe to 7-up chahiye thi:P hahaha..hehhhehehhe ..awww ..thatss soo sweett of ammar jijuuuπŸ˜›

OMggg saacchhiii ..even thiss timee it matchedd ..ahhh noww m onn cludd 9 .hhehhehhe
abcd2 thumbnail

awww oke i want a longgg longgg update tommorow:Paww okkiee ..updateee comingg uppp πŸ˜³n lambe lambe scenes daalna hehe i know its a hard job:p boht time lagta hoga:D butt if u want my help hehhehehe im always here, awww thankk uu dearrr ...so nicee to havee uu ..i'll surelyy tell uu if i need any helpp πŸ˜ƒbut i want a longgg update heheokkiieeeπŸ˜ƒ

chal surbhi im off nowww n plzz update ur 1st post with the chapter numbers with pages, as i want to complete all the vdos for ur FF, to i need the chapter numbers, plzzz kardenaaa:Dawww hheheh ..i knoww m lazyy at itt ..i started doing it in the afternoon but it wass soo hard taht i leftt itt ..i'll do it nowww πŸ˜ƒ

n im off now, cya tommorow inshAllah bye dearrr mwahhh n thanx again for ur updatee:D

abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: piyarapiyari

shurbhi my dear u just rocks they way u expressed everyone feeelings mindblowing πŸ‘πŸΌaww ..thankk uu mussiii sis πŸ˜ƒ

missing arhaan shurbhi scenes bt itni der se andar kar kay rahe hai woooβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ahemm ahemm ..readd my nextt updateee πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
abay raichand ho y koi r how dare him to say like this to my sweetu ha duffer handsome guy bt y sweetu bhi na giri nahi k bs ankho me dikhna shuru kar diya beehoodiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ehhehhe πŸ˜‰
and now our latest blushing queen wowww kya story age barh rahi hai romantic and naughty bt agrcheeks par kiss ho jata so that,ll b more romantic na and abida dii blush kar kar k pura sama blush hi bana deti lovely 😳😳😳aww yeahh ..even i thoughttt of taht firstt ...but ammar 's charcter is off a shyy personn who is very silentt ...buhh m sooonnn gonna makee themm closeee againn n hugss and kissess πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰iwaiting for next oneπŸ˜πŸ€—

Fallen Star thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 6
Nice chapter, keep up with the great work!! 
abcd2 thumbnail

Arhaan and surbhi were still inside.

Surbhi was finding difficulty in changing her wet tight jeans .finally she changed it and got into a long cotton black skirt full of embroidery till her feet with a red tight top.sheopned her long staright hair.she wore a silver anklet in her left foot-chamm chamm.she looked like a small school going cute girl.πŸ˜›

Arhaan got into trousers and a white T.He was the real handsome guy.😳

Surbhi was going towards the beach when her anklet was doing chamm chamm due to the little ghoongro on it.Arhaan was far away from her but heard the chamm chamm and ran towards the direction from where the voice came.

Arhaan looked at surbhi's back and called her 'surbhiii.

She turned back.Arhaan was taken aback to see her natural beauty.He forgot the world around her.was lost in her eyes and beauty.😳A person clashed him .

Surbhi-arhaan dhyan se.😲

The person clshed against him but he didn't even realize.

Surbhi-hahahahhahahaha.he laughed at his ignorance.🀣

Arhaan adored her loud laugh.😳

Arhaan-she is only for me.he thought.😳

Surbhi went to him and snapped him out of his thoughts.

Surbhi-kya huaaa.

Arhaan-kuchh nahi .

Arhaan-chale .surbhi nodded her head as yes.

While they were walking side by side ,both of them wanted to talk but didn't had words.arhaan was loving the cham chamm of the anklet.

They reached outside.It was going to be 6 in the evening but people were still enjoying in the water.a few girls were roaming around and came to arhaan and started drooling over him.

Girls-heyyy handsomeee.

Surbhi saw them  and felt jealous.

Arhaan noticed this and to bring surbhi closer he also did a bit of drama.

Arhaan to girls-Hiii girls.How are u all here.the girls got excited and surrounded him and started touching and shaking hands with him.

Surbhi got more jealous and angry and went from their.😑

Abida-surbzz kitni cute lag rahi haii.arhaan to fidaa hogaya hoga na .πŸ˜‰

Surbhi-arhaan toh un ladkiyon ke saath busy hai.dekh na .😑kaise has has kar baat kar rahe hai.

Abida-haa ,par ab arhaan hai hi itna handsome toh ladkiyan toh unke peeche aayengi naa .πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Surbhi-theek hai ,let him stay with those girls.😑

Abida knew that surbhi was getting jealous and she loved teasing her.

Surbhi-ab tujhe kya hua.

Abida-kuchh nahi.she tried to hide her laugh.πŸ˜†

Arhaan came to his friends.

Ammar-how come u took so long.

Arhaan-kuchh nahi yaar.bas aise hi.

Arhaan whispered to abida-bahut jyada gussa hai kya.

Abida-haa .kuchh jaida ho gaya na.kuchh karna padega.

Arhaan-hmm.wait I'll be back.

Arhaan came back with his guitar.He announced that they were going to play antakshri girls vs boys.

All the people on the beach agreed and gotinto teams of girls and boys.

Surbhi-mujhe nahi khelnaa.

Abida-chall na surbzz.tere bina maza nahi aayega.

Surbhi-jakar unko bol na ki apni un girls ke saath khele.meri kya zaroorat hai.

Arhaan was glancing at surbhi time and again and noticed her anger.He loved when surbhi got angry to see him with other girls but couldn't see her angry with him too.But now he was gonna make everything fine.

Abida zabardasti pulled surbhi to play anntakshri.

Arhaan told them the rules-when a guy would sing ,he would be given a paper chit with a girl's name on it and he had to sing a song for her.If he didn't know her ,then too he can sing any random song for her.and the same rules for the girl's team.A person can sing any upto three songs on his chance.The couple would be made only once.If the same person sings a song again ,then his /her partner would remain the same.(I hope the rules are clear to all the readers)

Arhaan told the manager to prepare the chits.He told something in ears to do.The manager understoon and did as he was told.

The antakshri bagan.the guy's team had to sing first.Arhaan immediately stood up to sing.The manager gave him a chit.He opned it and read the name 'SURBHI'.😳

Arhaan looked at the manager and smiled.The manager showed him a thumbs up.πŸ‘πŸΌAbida noticed this and understood.He felt good that her best friend is gonna get such a loving partner.πŸ˜›

Surbhi didn't want to stand but rules were rules.she got up and stood in between the both teams .Arhaan was already standing with his guitar.

He sang-

Mere khayalon ki mallika
Mere khayalon ki mallika
Chaaron taraf teri chhaiyaan re
Thaam le aake baiyaan
Chaaron taraf teri chhaiyaan re chaiyaan

Arhaan moved around her.surbhi was still angry and didn't look at him.ARhaan increased the volume .

Jaadu chhaaya hai tera jaadu
Kaabu dil pe nahin kaabu
Hey jaadu chhaaya hai tera jaadu
Kaabu dil pe nahin kaabu
Sapnon ki pari itna to bata
Rehti hai kahan tera naam hai kya😳

Surbhi could'n. stop smiling to herself.she felt so nice when arhaan was singing for her.

Arhaan sang another song and told some other guy to play the guitar for him.

Arhaan asked for surbhi's hand.Surbhi was surprised at his sudden action .She blushed looking at people staring at her.She didn't want to give her hand but couldn't refuse infront of so amny people.Very shyly she gave her hand into his.

Arhaan took her hand and placed his other arm around her waist and pulled her close to him.Surbhi clashed with his strong chest .She looked up in his eyes.She didn't want to show her blushing face ,so showed him false anger but her red cheeks conveyed everything to arhaan..

Arhaan smiled seeing her innocence.He sang the song.

Pehli Nazar MeinKaise Jaado Kar Diya
Tera Ban Baita HaiMera Jiya
Jaane Kya HogaKya Hoga Kya Pata
Is Pal Ko MilkeAa Jee Le Zara 

Har Dua Mein Shamil Tera Pyaar Hai
Bin Tere Lamha Bhi Dushwar Hai
Dhadhkon Ko Tujhe Se Hi Darkar Hai
Tujhse Hai RahteinTujhse Hai Chahtein
Tu Jo Mili Ek Din Mujhe
Mein Kahin Ho Gaya Lapata😳

He moved on the beats of the song with her.He twirled her .The song made her blush and smile.Throughout the dance ,surbhi didn't look in his eyes .she was soo shy to do it.

(kar Diya Deewana Dard-E-Kash Ne
Chain Cheena Isqh Ke Ehsaas Ne
Bekhayali Di Hai Tere Pyaas Ne
Chaya Suroor Hai
Kuch To Zaroor Hai'
Yeh DooriyanJeene Na De
Hal Mera Tujhe Na Pata 
(O Jaan-E-JaanDono JahanMeri Bahon Mein AaBhool Ja Aa) '
..The song ended and arhaan ended the dance by doing his last step that is picking her up in his arms..Surbhi was blushing so much that she hid her face in his chest.

Arhaan whispered in her ears-No othe girl can replace and take your place.πŸ˜ƒ

Hearing it ,surbhi looked up at him .Arhaan nodded her head as yes .Surbhi had tears in her eyes.😳😭

Arhaan-don't cry. He pulled her more close.Surbhi smiled and blushed.😳

Arhaan didn't put her down.Though the song ended ,he still held her looking at her face.people started giggling at them.ammar noticed it and got up and went to arhaan.

Ammar-arhaan now put her down.Arhaan snapped out and finally unwillingly put her down.

Surbhi ran to abida and hid behind her.😳

Abida-Ahem ahem .song bhi aur dance bhi.πŸ˜‰

Surbhi-abiii chuppp.She cant stop blushing.she blushed behind abida .

Abida-ab tak toh bahut narazz thi arhaan se.ab kya hua.

Surbhi-dhatt.😳

Arhaan looked at her .Surbhi was sitting behind abida hiding her face.Only her eyes were visible.Surbhi looked at him.

Arhaan winked at her .πŸ˜‰surbhi immediately hid her whole face behind abida.😳

Arhaan-Hayeee meri blushing queen.πŸ˜³πŸ˜›

link to preivous update

Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Nice chapter, keep up with the great work!! 

thankk uu saima siisss πŸ˜³