Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Congratz bacchaz FC finished we should stop posting

Additi rockz so does her fanz
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Fatima-

@abby kauser is making next FC so whoever is on FB just told here we need next FC we finished this one hehe

b/w i also lovee her this pic so chill maaro style hehe

okay I'll send kauser a message on Fb πŸ˜Š

My god Fatty di you wanna kill me?!?! she looks drop dead gorgeous in this pic πŸ˜
love the chil maro style πŸ˜‰
I always wanted this pic...Thankx πŸ€—

@Additians: Congratz on finishing another FC...may we have many more πŸ₯³
-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@Khajju: Great pics ... innocent heer πŸ˜³

@all: I've messaged kauser...hopefully we'll get the new FC soon πŸ˜³
uswah thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Harshiti...

@Uswah: Thankx for sharing the video...Just loved AG in that scene , eventhough she did not have much dialogues but she did an excellent job in that scene, she showed and expressed all her feelings through her eyes...the pain, the hurt, everything...AG did an amazing job πŸ‘

and she looked gorgeous in that dress😳

NP yr yah u r absolutely right Ag have dnt words here but d way she portray tht pain thtt emotions and tht luv through her eyes yah i saw luv also in her eyes those beautiful eyes captivating every emotion so beautifully ...i think thts wy they dnt give her so much dailogues in Premeer scenes bcoz they know her eyes speaks thousand of words and when ever we saw in those eyes we lost r selves like Prem ...i m sound so

But Really Ag have tht majic ...and for this evryone goes weak on her knees like Prem πŸ˜†
...Pwincess... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aditi looks georgeous in all the pics

i miss her so much

@ fatty di

ive messaged Kauser di
Jugnu_244 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
umm meri baat itni dil se lagi.. u all compleetd this fc injust few hours.. keep it up agians.. love u ag & agians.. lovely pics .. green wale are my fav caps.. i lover in green.. 151 pages compeletd where is the link of next fc? us se pehle congratz to all agians for finishing this fc & for new one ehhe.. & thanx for the article.. good to see she is free & happily enjoying her vacations like us.. ahah
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
okay guys stop here..the FC is almost ready..just need 1 hour..ill finish the first page completely...okay..plzzz co-operate..:) Edited by mazkachazka - 12 years ago
mazkachazka thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
okay guys here's the FC..link..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/43205166

stop posting in this FC now..😊
Edited by mazkachazka - 12 years ago
Urooj.HCiansx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
..Edited by Harshad_Urooj - 12 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail
Audi and Kitto complement each other

Additi aka Audi and Kritika aka Kitto are very good friends and share a great bond. We caught up with the two of them asking them about their favourite things.
Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next

What your favourite cuisine?
Additi: I love pizza. As for Kritika, she is a foodie so it's no problem ordering for her.

Kritika: Italian, Tandoori etc. We're both foodies, so we don't complain. However, Additi loves pizzas and will eat it all the time, if given a chance.

When did the friendship develop?
Kritika Kamra: Well, we had known each other and also met quite a few times but we never were good friends. I used to watch her show Kis Desh Mein.... Later we both met on the sets of Zara Nachke Dikha and now we can't imagine our lives without each other.

Additi: We've known each since Zara Nachke Dikha and since then we are just best friends.

Tell us something about each other:
Additi:
Hhmm, Kritika is very blunt. She will say whatever she has in her mind. She is the smartest in our group.

Kritika: Additi is a fun girl. She knows how to live life. She drives amazingly. She doesn't realize her own importance and is one of the best dressed actresses in the industry. 

Do you think Karan Kundra is the perfect guy for Kritika?
Well I don't want to go into the perfection but I know that they are quite happy with each other. They understand each other well and pamper each other a lot. I really wish that both of them have a great and bright future together .

Now, tell how should be the ideal guy for Additi?
The guy needs to be very tall, even if she wears three inches heels. She needs a guy who can balance her and match up with her. He should be charming, fun loving, matured and carefree.

How would you both describe perfect girls day out?
Kritika:
We both are shopaholics, so leave us in a mall or a market we will be the happiest.

Additi: Shopping and shopping  

What will you both prefer girl's night out or candle light dinner?
Additi: I feel both are very important 

Kritika:
Same

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago