Manjari pours her heart out-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Manjari pours her heart out

In STAR One's prime time show Yeh Ishq Haaye, Akshay (Raunaq Ahuja) is heartbroken that Manjari (Shrishty Rode) didn't trust him when he revealed Puja's true nature, though he has never broken her trust or lied to her about anything.

Akshay felt it was better to leave Manjari because if there is no trust in their relationship, there is nothing left.

Manjari aka Shristhy Rode pours her heart out, explaining her stance and her dilemma. She elucidates, "If Akshay says he is hurt, I am equally hurt, but I guess he feels he is justified in being angry with me. I too agree I should have listened to him, believed him when he told me about my sister Puja's truth, but it was so tough to do so. I have known my sister for years and, yes, I have known Akshay too since childhood, but isn't family above and over everyone else? I couldn't fathom Puja doing anything sinister, and when I did see the truth, it was too late. Akshay had lost his faith in me. However, I am not going to give up. I will fight and win his trust back. Sure, it is tough to handle Akshay's berukhi, but I am willing to stick through this difficult time. I see positives in all that is happening around me. Like when I cooked for him, he said the food wasn't delicious, but I saw that he ate the meal I made for him. He is angry, and his anger will subside over time. Akshay's changed behaviour towards me has been trying, but I will keep going on and trust in God to make things right again between us."

Ask Manjari if she thinks Akshay still loves her, and she quickly replies, "Of course, he does. An emotion like love can't be erased from your heart overnight. He is angry and hurt, but my continuous efforts will smooth things over. I know that his love for me will not diminish."

In real life, Shristhy says she stays firm on her decisions. "I am quite decisive, and don't go back and forth. Had something like this happened to me in real life, I would think things over rationally. If an outsider told me something about my sister, I wouldn't believe him."

How would she manao her boyfriend if he ever got upset with her? "There are lots of things I could do," she laughs, "but it would depend on the situation. If it is a small issue, then an apology would do the trick, but if I it is a big issue, then I would bring out the big guns." "I have some cool plans which I can't tell you," she smiles.

In the upcoming episodes, everyone in office will suspect that Manjari is pregnant and that Akshay is the father. Actually, it is Anushka who is expecting, but she will be unaware of the rumours in office.

Don't forget to watch Akshay and Manjari work out their relationship in Yeh Ishq Haaye every Monday to Friday at 8 PM, only on STAR One.

Kavita Awaasthi/ Hill Road Media
Saturday, June 04, 2011

You have already voted on this!

http://www.starone.in/news/1829/manjari-pours-her-heart-out.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail