Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zobsheh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the first episode ...it was up to my expectations ...Sanay looked beautiful...i loved her dress...and in the promos i didn't find Barun good looking...he looked kinda weird except in the 4th promo (no offense to his fans)...but in the first episode he looked very dashing in the angry young man avatar...i can understand Arnav's attitude after watching the flashbacks...and Khushi did resemble Gunjan but as Sanaya said in one of her interviews that initially khushi will resemble Gunjan but later on she wouldn't...and Sanaya and Barun share a great chemistry...great acting done by both of them...overall a wonderful start👏
PT_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zobsheh

I loved the first episode ...it was up to my expectations ...Sanay looked beautiful...i loved her dress...and in the promos i didn't find Barun good looking...he looked kinda weird except in the 4th promo (no offense to his fans)...but in the first episode he looked very dashing in the angry young man avatar...i can understand Arnav's attitude after watching the flashbacks...and Khushi did resemble Gunjan but as Sanaya said in one of her interviews that initially khushi will resemble Gunjan but later on she wouldn't...and Sanaya and Barun share a great chemistry...great acting done by both of them...overall a wonderful start👏

thanks
for ur response
RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajan_kash01

but sumwhere he is angry for no reason

no yar the reason is she kinda ruined his show
n also the precap dialogue suggests he also has that big man n small people thingy type in him
millllli thumbnail
The Epi Sounds great But Im Waiting 2 Watch On Utube😉
Not Started in UK Yet😛