Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sash10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i agreee Barun was OUTSTANDING in 2days epiii !!!!!!!!!!
ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I was so thrilled to hear that Barun and Sanaya were coming together as they happen to be two of my favourite actors. Really loved them in the first episode.😍
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hi! I loved each and every bit of your post.

Well said. I loved Barun from the beginning of his first show, but I though Sanaya would never find a better pair then Mohit (MJHT times).

But hey, SaRun make an AMAZING chemistry! Lovedd them today! 
MagicLantern thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i for one quite like barun & sanaya together.chemistry toh hai boss...sajan were huge & it  is commendable that the duo(sarun) manages to work  ...monaya ofcourse cannot be touched...unka league hi kuch aur hai but sanaya barun are goodEdited by ght_sajan - 12 years ago
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

MoNaya are MoNaya. No one can replace them and I understand that disappointment when one of the people from our favourite couples is paired opposite some other person but we need to give it a chance because this is a part of the profession. 

SaRun look amazing together and have a charm of their own. I love MoNaya and I love SaRun too!! They make a great pair.
I haven't followed BHPH too closely but Barun rocked the episode today!! It was definitely his day <33

I totally second your thought.

At first I wasn't ready to give it a thought, but now I'm addicted to these two. Together, they killed the hotness of the show. 😳
sarah27 thumbnail
everyone is gud in his own way. barun cant play the role of samrat n vice versa so dnt compare them
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
honestly was never sanaya fan buh afta todays epi im shocked ! some1 who played gunjan can play sumfin like khushi 😲 ! she was awesome n DAMN Cute <3 
n Barun !! he killled me ! LOVED his entry !! ufff there is sumfin so innocent in his face man <3 
n the Last scene Ayeee Loved it <3
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarah27

everyone is gud in his own way. barun cant play the role of samrat n vice versa so dnt compare them

i didnt see any1 comparing :) ! 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
btw 1st toh their 1st meetin was AWESOME !! i watched it like 10 times !! n OMG the precap was Rude Yet so freakiiin HAWT 😲