MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi everyone and congrats on watching 1st epi of IPKKNDπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

when I heard Barun was playing the lead against Sanaya,I was a bit upset as I wanted Mohit against Sanaya n though I love still Mohit but I have to admit that Barun rocked n stealed today's episode...I mean his screen presence was so intense...He came.He stared,He catchedπŸ˜‰,he conquered!!!!!!!!!!
N after essayong role of Shravan in BHPH..In taht he was so innocent n immaturen exactly opposite is Arnav...

Hats off to you man!!!Superb acting...You rockπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Please share your views!!!!!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am so glad that you appreciate his work.  We fans should be so happy that we get to watch our stars, like Barun and Sanaya, work with other co-stars in different avatars and still manage to be outstanding.  It shows their mettle as actors and means that they will have successful careers.

I have always loved Barun and his acting, but in this case, I think we should say that SaRun Rocks!!
ranbirkialliya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he just killed me yaar i like mohit also but now i think barun is perfect for this role as he is shown aarogant ant it doesnt suits mohit i just now cant forget shravan of bhph.superb acting by barun u stealed the show
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
yeah he was fantastic today and so was Sanaya.

they both were Fabulous and good start too.

that is why I always say never judge a book by it cover give it a chance and read what is inside, it might surprise u.

and I guess he has with just one Episode...I'm very happyπŸ˜ƒ

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
He was indeed flawless in the epi..!!  πŸ‘ 😎  Seriously very little business tyconns impress me.. πŸ˜†  But Arnav Raizada stole my heart today..!! ❀️  SUPERBBB acting !!! πŸ‘ ☺️
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Umm seriously speaking! I found Barun acting skills low!
I mean he was doing acting without anying expressions! But it was his first episode! Might be he improve in up coming episodes! (:
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
He came, he saw, he conquered!!! this holds good for Barun as Arnav Raizada today...πŸ‘πŸ‘ he says "Arnav Singh Raizada ka nishaana kabhi nahi chooktha"...nahi chooka...seedha dil pe laga hai😳😳😳 Barun has proved himself as an actor yet again today...well worth the wait of 3 months...
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
MoNaya are MoNaya. No one can replace them and I understand that disappointment when one of the people from our favourite couples is paired opposite some other person but we need to give it a chance because this is a part of the profession. 
SaRun look amazing together and have a charm of their own. I love MoNaya and I love SaRun too!! They make a great pair.
I haven't followed BHPH too closely but Barun rocked the episode today!! It was definitely his day <33
Sanlicious thumbnail

Agreed Totally...!

He Stole my heart today and proved his acting skill so flawlessly tonight...! I loved him absolutely!!!