wow awsome yar..
may she is his destiny ..
teju2292 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: tonyahk

hi teja,

sorry for not commenting before yaar.

like dia, today my mood was also off. donno...what happened to me. i wrote Part 24 and 25 of MMM in the morning. i am not at all satisfied and then rewrote part 24. that bad was my mood. so i started to watch the movie "Peepli Live"...and my mood has gone still worse. this is the first time i am watching the film. OMG!!! why on earth i chose to watch that movie today?. i was so upset by the plight of natha and his family and the village people...and the political game being played by the politicians from local level to cm to union agriculture minister on the lives of the poor farmers...moreover the media...see dear, i was so affected by that movie...that is why this much senti bak bak. sorry for that.

now coming to Pyarr ya Shaadi...
you have written two parts and i missed the opportunity to give my immediate comment on each part individually...

geet is really such an evil...😡. and her evil brain works like anything😡

after listening to her plans, my brain had also stopped working like that of maan😕😕

bechara ye maan ko kya hogaya? ...he is saying a full paragraph lengthy dialogue for describing her beauty and says only two lines to describe her evilness. i tell you teja, this MSK definitely deserves an evil person like Geet. so let him marry her soon🤣

thanks for these nice updates dear

143 buddy

Tonya

tonya dear
really this peepli live film made a great damage to ur mood yaar...😆
u r speaking about the movie this much...ohhh  sooo senti that too...😆...not our types yaar...😆😉
hmm...MMM...24 and 25 wriiten and 24 rewritten...hmmm how sad...😉..but u know wat wew got a great update 24 is a wonderful part i must admit it...actually i am not MSK na so i know how to give a compliment...😉

see yaar here maan even geet is thinking soo evil he liked her...hmmm...he lost his mind really😆😆
i thought to write ishq hai yeh next part yaar...but time hi nahi mila...
my parents made me soo busy yesturday 😡and my bro's exams...i m helping him...this is not fair yaar...he is making me to write his records..😡
i am trying now to write but god knows what happens ...hope my mama papa doesnt call me or give any other work or my bro...before he comes from clg i should write it warna...i m dead...🤢😆
ok dear...
ur teja😊
blueopal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  chooo  cute  maaneet   story  yaar...
i loved  it...plz  add  me  in  ur  PM list...looking  fwd...

tonyahk thumbnail

Originally posted by: teju2292

tonya dear
really this peepli live film made a great damage to ur mood yaar...😆
u r speaking about the movie this much...ohhh  sooo senti that too...😆...not our types yaar...😆😉
hmm...MMM...24 and 25 wriiten and 24 rewritten...hmmm how sad...😉..but u know wat wew got a great update 24 is a wonderful part i must admit it...actually i am not MSK na so i know how to give a compliment...😉

see yaar here maan even geet is thinking soo evil he liked her...hmmm...he lost his mind really😆😆
i thought to write ishq hai yeh next part yaar...but time hi nahi mila...
my parents made me soo busy yesturday 😡and my bro's exams...i m helping him...this is not fair yaar...he is making me to write his records..😡
i am trying now to write but god knows what happens ...hope my mama papa doesnt call me or give any other work or my bro...before he comes from clg i should write it warna...i m dead...🤢😆
ok dear...
ur teja😊

Hi teja,

i am happy to know that your bro is making you to write his records. it is really a cute thing yaar. it brings us a different experience and a sense of happiness. though you complain about it... i know...deep from your heart you will be enjoying writing the records for your bro. hena? this is the majic of love between siblings.

see dear, my mood is fine today. so i am all set to torture you with my bak bak

143 buddy

Tonya

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tonyahk

Hi teja,

i am happy to know that your bro is making you to write his records. it is really a cute thing yaar. it brings us a different experience and a sense of happiness. though you complain about it... i know...deep from your heart you will be enjoying writing the records for your bro. hena? this is the majic of love between siblings.

see dear, my mood is fine today. so i am all set to torture you with my bak bak

143 buddy

Tonya

Hey Tonya & Teja ...🤗

Tonya  Glad to hear ur mood is fine now ...& well said about siblings love & I'm Flatten.

143 Buddies
teju2292 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -dia-

Hey Tonya & Teja ...🤗

Tonya  Glad to hear ur mood is fine now ...& well said about siblings love & I'm Flatten.

143 Buddies

haan tonya...i love to write for him...u r right about siblings love
dia even i m flatten for her words...
love ur bak bak tonya...
teju2292 thumbnail

Part 9

Geet:oye hello...r u alive!!!...hellooo...maan...MAAANNN.

Maan:huh?

Geet: r u deaf or what. I am speaking here from last few mins but u r not at all listening to me.

Maan gives her an angry glare and  starts his car and rides without listening to geet.

Geet: hmm..thats like a good boy.

He gives another angry glare at her.

Maan: don't even think that I m afraid of u and ur stupid plan…..i m just helping a poor lonely girl who doesn't even have a brain. Nothing else.

Geet:hmmm…when did I say something else is there…..maan..is there anything else.

Maan: huh?...now will u stop ur bak-bak I m fed up listening to it.

Maan and geet drove some time silently, maan stares atr geet now and then from corner of his eye but geet doesn't notice his stares. Maan sees that geet is twisting in her seat feeling uncomfortable.

Maan: geet what happen?

Geet: as if u care.

Maan: teekai don't say.

Geet: ah…hmm…

Maan: what geet?

Part 8

maneet-56 thumbnail
wow nice part 
m first yeah 
but y it is too short?
teju2292 thumbnail

Part 10

Geet: wo..wo..do u have any bag.

Maan: bag!!!!

Geet: haan…wo kya hain na…I m not feeling comfortable wearing this jewelary so I want to remove them and keep it in some bag. Do u have any empty bag.

Maan:hmm.

Maan turns back and takes out a bag from back seat and hands it over to her.

Geet: ha ha maan do u always carry an empty bag with u? u gave it instantly.

Maan: what!!...GEEETT…..here I am helping u and u r making fun of me hah?

Geet: no no maan…I m just asking how u have an empty bag with u

Maan: is it necessary to say?

Geet: no…but its not even a secret to hide..hain na.

Maan: I brought food in that bag.

Geet: oh…then where is food…you ate?

Maan: hmm.

Geet: ohhh…..phir…

Maan: bas geet…will u shut up and will u get off the car.

Geet: maan y u behave like a sadu.

Maan: WHAT? SADU!!

Geet: aur nahi to kya….always serious… angry…don't u know how to smile.

Maan: I don't smile.

Geet: what? U don't smile!!!...r u human…nai nai wo kya hain na normal every human smile…par tum to…

Maan: chup….bilkul chup.

Part 9

rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww