Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shefali_goenka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey very nice FF yaar😊 Please update soon.
Hey please add me to your PM list.
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shefali_goenka

Hey very nice FF yaar😊 Please update soon.

Hey please add me to your PM list.

thank u😃
shefali_goenka thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Your Welcome😊Its very nice and different story.
blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thank u so much everyone for your lovely lovely comments...love u all🤗...plzz check out page 1 for the new enteries tanushree,that is T and ranveer😃

part 4

after T's party,misha and kabir ran from there...now they r walking on the street...

kabir-thank god misha u can,u saved me today
misha-u idiot...if u never wanted to be with that her,then why went in her party full off stupid fools
kabir-arre yaar,i thought that i will have fun in the party,but huh..nothing like that happened
misha-u r an idiot
kabir-i know😆

then suddenly a car comes,it comes so fast that there was little water on the ground,it splashed on misha...

misha-u bas****🤣🤣...idiot

she took out her shoe from her leg and throwed it on his car...

the car stopped...a boy with hott black suit came out of the car...he was wearing goggles,he removed his goggles and came forward with lot of attitude...

he picked up misha's shoe and threwed in the garbage box🤣🤣...

misha-u f***ing looser🤣🤣...firstly u splashed water on me with your dirty driving,and insteal of saying sorry,u throwed my shoe in the dustbin
ranveer-(in attitude)yup...dustbin,the place where we throw waste🤣🤣
misha-what the hell...u r trying to say my shoe is waste
ranveer-i am not trying,i am actually saying it🤣
misha-u...i will kill u

she was going to him but kabir stopped her...

kabir-stop misha...misha
misha-what stop kabir..see this looser
ranveer-correction...i am not a looser,i am ranveer...V...V for victory(this line by my lizzo😆)...and listen u...whatever your name is...from next time,
don't walk on the road,this time to only water splashed on u,god knows next time it can be u only,u would be flying high,up...in the sky😆

he weared his goggles and went taking his car...

misha-seriously kabir,if i will ever see him again in my life,i will kill this black se inspired hua looser,i mean look at him man...who wears goggles at night🤣🤣
kabir-ok now let's go,and just ignore these types of people misha
misha-now how will i go,he threwed my shoe
kabir-we will go by taxi,wait...

then they take a taxi and go to their houses...
here after the party,T went and sat on her bed...took out her diary and started writing...

T-(writing in her diary)hi diary,today i wrote u very late,sorry for that,actually was in a very hilarious party,ofcourse it was my party only😆..today i
danced on munni badnaam hui,actually misha made me dance😆..she is such a cookie,i go really very happy fighting with her,and kabir...he was finding a way to
get out of the party,who will not do😆...my party was a disaster,but still it was miss,o will miss all this so much...actually only i will miss,they will not miss me for sure,
coz i have been so mean to them,and this was because i wanted them to not like me,it's great they hate me,otherwise going far from them will be difficult for me,u know everything
diary,but still again and again i tell u everything😆..my habit...
then she closed her diary and went to sleep...

there in the morning piya was coming to the college,on the way abhay came with his car and stopped his car beside piya..piya turned and looked at him...

abhay-hi piya
piya-o hi abhay
abhay-going to the college?
piya-ya
abhay-i am also going to the college only,come let me drop u
piya-o..no,thank u so much but,i will go myself
abhay-o come on piya,we r classmates,i mean i am not a stranger for u
piya-o no abhay,it's not like that
abhay-so come na
piya-ok

then piya gets in abhay's car...

abhay-so piya,what's it??morning college,evening library?
piya-o ya...i like reading books and like to be with them...they r like,man's best friend...so,liked that job so did it
abhay-o that's nice
piya-and what do u do abhay?
abhay-nothing...i mean,i need not to do any work,my father was very rich...after his death,left everything for me and my mom...when i was a small kid,she left me then only...and now,it's just me...and my loneliness
piya-o abhay i am soo sorry😔
abhay-o don't be...it's ok
piya-u r not alone abhay,i am here na...i am your friend
abhay-u r my friend?from when?
piya-from now😃

she show her hand and wait...then he also move his hand,for a lovely hand shake for a start of a lovely friendship😃...
then college comes...
they get outside the car...

piya-thank u so much abhay😃
abhay-your most welcome piya😃

then piya enters the college,but she didn't knew someone was waiting for her...obviously misha and kabir😆😆...

misha-kabir...let's start another thing,what should we do today with them??hmm..hmm...ya,let me talk to this looser piya...then we will decide there only
kabir-ok

then she goes to piya...

misha-hey piya
piya-hi misha😃
misha-how do u know my name?
piya-u r my class mate,remember??can kabir,the one who made me fall on abhay😆
misha-(whispers in kabir's ears)she knows everything,we need to be carefull
piya-ya i know everything😆
misha-o really??u think u r smartest?
piya-not really??but ya,a little bit smart
misha-ok then

misha took out her electric pen,on touching it,everyone gets shock😆...

misha-here,hold it...hold it
piya-o...k

she holded it,nothing happened😆...

misha-😲😲Shocked...hey give it to

she snatched it from piya,and because of the tip of the pen,she got hurt...and little blood was coming from her finger...

misha-o shitt

piya's eyes opened wide,she was shockedShockedShockedShocked...she immediately ran from there,abhay saw him...she went to the locker room where no one was there...abhay came behind her...

abhay-piya...what happened piya?

piya turned herself and didn't showed her face to abhay...

piya-nothing abhay..i guess...i guess i am not feeling fine
abhay-is everything ok??
piya-ya ya...don't worry i am fine,i just...sorry but i just want to be alone,plzz
abhay-ok piya...ok

then abhay goes from there...
piya saw her eyes in the mirror,and they were blue,so she immediately runs from there to her house...

piya-mom...mom
haseena-what happened piya?
piya-mom i...i am not feeling well,i...i don't know what happened to me when i saw blood,i just became...became weird
haseena-piya calm down,relax...
piya-mom what is happening to my eyes,they r turned blue
haseena-ya piya...piya u need to calm down first,i will let u know everything...

then haseena tells everything to piya...

piya-so u r saying that,i am becoming a vampire,so that's why i got tempted seeing blood
haseena-yes piya,u r not a full vampire now,we need a full moon night in which we will make u back to a normal human,but till then,u need to control your hunger
piya-but i can't mom...i can't...today i saw something really very unusual in me..it was horrible,really very horrible
haseena-piya go and take rest,everything will be fine soon...u will be back to normal soon...trust us
piya-ok mom😊

then piya went to her room...
here sid and panchi r on their way...finally they reached their destination...

sid-ah...what a lovely place
panchi-it was be,but we r not here for a holiday
sid-i know i know,don't have just a min of peace also,everytime work and work😆
panchi-because of this work only,we have a house,good clothes to wear...and best food
sid-really??good clothes...that i can see😆
panchi-can u plzz shut up sid
sid-fine fine

then they go inside the palace...

sid-so what's the story of this house?
meghna-this house is...a royal princess's house,who used to live here 6 or 7 years ago
panchi-then what happened to her?and why this house looks like no one ever lived here?
meghna-it's a really very mysterious story,no one knows what happened to that princess...it is said that,the princess was really very beautiful,one day when she was sitting in her balcony,someone pushed her,and she died
sid-o..so sad
meghna-ya..there r many storied like that,that she jumped on her own because she loved someone and he left her,and many stories like that
panchi-o...so why r we here now?
meghna-panchi...we need to find out...that princess's letter
sid and panchi-letter?
meghna-yes...before dying she left a letter...we don't know,but i think that someone was here,who stoled her letter
panchi-but what was in that letter?
meghna-it was the secret of the hidden treasure in this palace
sid and panchi-OMG,treasure?
meghna-yess...the treasure belongs to the one,whose name is written in the letter,but we don't know who stole the letter,we need to find it,we need to find the owner...and the treasure
sid-o come on,why r we getting in other's matters,she died,her treasure died,why r we suppose to find it?
meghna-o god u don't understand sid...there is a thing,which is for us also
sid-what's it?
meghna-her royal locket
panchi-her royal locket??is it fine to take it??
meghna-obviously,it is...i needed u both's help,so said boss to give me u two for some days,so...will u both do this work for me??i need that locket
sid-what's in the locket?
meghna-that's non of your business...u will get money for your work...so u r doing it na?
panchi-yes yes...we r doing it😃
sid-but panchi it can be dangerous
panchi-sid...we need to do this,we need money otherwise we will be back to streets
sid-ya but...
panchi-sid...come on...
sid-...ok..fine,we will do it

to be continued...
next update-abhiya will get to know each other even better than before,sid and panchi will try to find out that princess's locket,a new entry in mount college is a head ache for misha😆😆
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part nikki..do continue soon...abhaya part was really gud.. 😊
poojahanda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
😆😆👏awesome update👏👏
nice convo btw kabir & misha , kabir said i know😆 ,love the lines  water splashed on misha face , he threw misha shoe in the garbage , i am actually saying it ,v 4 victory , high in the sky & black se inspired🤣 , t saying hi diary , danced on  munni badnam & again , again tell u everything😆😆 & nice convo btw abhiya & love pia line a little bit smart & pia turning in 2 vampire & love sid & panchi convo clothes that i can see😆 looking forward 2 see  whos treasure it is

ilove99 thumbnail
nice update nikky!!T is nice😲😲omg i am gonna faint...update soon ..there's something cooking in megz's mind!like supernatural thingy!!
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
very nice update dear🤗
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Thanks for the PM
Tahani01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hy its a really good update thanx 4 da pm but i kinda want pia and misha 2 become friends now 😳