i dont Know but I got emotional tears were come in my eyes
so so beautiful confession
I love it
Thanks for pm
cont soon
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Nupur slowly opened her eyes, and there she realized that she was shy to look at him. She kept her eyes lowered while mayank increased his grip over her waist, "now if my doll is done with her strawberries, can we start our journey again?', he asked leaning on her ear and his husky voice was making her blush deep.

"okay', she could barely utter in admist of a raised heart beat, and mayank left her waist and Nupur breathed in deep.

He jumped down from the tube well and  extended his hand to her and she took it and jumped down.

The walk back to the resort was quiet, where Nupur was walking looking every where else then mayank and mayank was walking looking only at Nupur. His hands were itching to hold her hands, so he softly slid his fingers in her fingers and entwined them.

Nupur's heart fluttered but she again didn't look at mayank, all of a sudden this strange and deep blush took her over.

"so now lunch?", mayank asked as they reached the resort but Nupur was feeling shy to go in the room again, moreover mayank's strong grip over her hand was making her very nervous.

"umm, we'll have lunch somewhere between the journey, lets get moving", she suggested "alright!, our bags are packed right"?, he asked going to the reception and Nupur nodded.

"here is the bill, and would you please ask someone to bring our bags from our room?", mayank said at the reception and the girl smiled, "sure sir, just a minute".

She said at the intercom, and their bags were shifted to their car.

"thank you so much for visiting , hope you had a nice stay"

"we surely had, thank you so much", Nupur smiled and mayank took out his wallet again,

"can I have the booking of the room which we just checked out from ?', he asked the receptionist and Nupur looked at him with questioning eyes,

"sure sir, for how any days?', the receptionist asked politely and mayank looked at Nupur who was still confused, "for a life time", he answered smiling at Nupur and her eyes became more wide.

"what?", the receptionist was also shocked and mayank turned towards her, "what what?"

"sir we book rooms only for 10 days", she again politely tried to explain.

"alright, you will get a new payment after every 10 days, but I need this room, whenever I come back, I need this same room only", he stiffly said and the receptionist who was so puzzled at his remarks got more confused and looked at Nupur who was more confused then she was.

"mayank what is..

"relax doll!", he rubbed her cheek and placed money over the counter, "so the room is mine?"

"yes sir", for next 10 days,", she replied putting in the drawer.

"alright, you will receive another payment after 10 days, thank you", he smiled gently and both of them moved out of the lobby.

'mayank what the hell was that?", Nupur asked as they sat in the car.

"what was that?, I just booked a room", he replied calmly, moving the car to the road and finally restarting their journey, and nupur's frown increased, "what do u mean by a life time", she was strict and irritated.

Mayank was driving and stole a glance at her cute frown, "listen I gave you a life time to fall in love with me right?", he said normally and Nupur's cheek turned pink, "yeah so?", she managed to reply with the same strictness.

"so, as I don't know when you will fall in love with me,  so consequently I don't know when will we get married, which leads to the fact that I don't know when will we able to come for our honeymoon, so I had to book it for a life time", he said this in one go with a sweet smile and Nupur was completely lost for a moment .

"I don't believe this!,", she was surprised, but mayank knew she was pleasantly surprised, " you booked a room for our honeymoon?', she looked at him totally amazed.

"yup!", he winked at her and nupur starting smiling . ,

"mayank, this was ..

"I know, unbelievably romantic and very very sweet":, he smiled and Nupur started giggling, "yes, it is unbelievably romantic and very very sweet"

"thank you, I am glad I have already started impressing you"

"well , that you have always did Mr Sharma"

"hmmm, but this time you are actually accepting that I am romantic too, so there is a progression", , he winked again and nupur started giggling, "by the way, it isn't that this is the only place I would like to go for my honey moon , there can be other places as well'",s he said slyly.

"other places as in?', mayank was fully concentrated on her talks now,

"as in , Florida, Niagara's, Mauritius, ..

"we will go there for other vacations, but honeymoon will be here only", he cut her in between and proudly declared.

"now you are imposing decisions"

"no I am not!, I love this place and I know you too!"

"yes i do, but this place doesn't has a water place, I mean..

"we have a water place.. "

"where?', Nupur was puzzled and mayank again smiled at her,

"the tube well, where I kissed you", he winked at her and Nupur's mouth was left open,

"you consider a tube well as a water place?", this was the strangest thing he could say to her, "well technically it is, isn't it?", he asked normally and Nupur bit her lower lip and shook her head in disbelief,

"BY God Sharma, you are ..

"what?"

"So easy to fall in love with .."

"well I don't think that", he replied this time with a strange seriousness

"why mayank?

"because if this would have been true then you would have fallen in love with me till now, we have known each other for so long" , his voice was disappointed

"mayank sometimes I think that you don't understand love at all", she sighed

"maybe , I am impatient right?, he asked stealing a glance at her and smiling , and Nupur returned the smile.

"love is not measured or it doesn't comes with formulas of specific time periods, it just happens"

"I thought that relation gives rise to love, two people knowing each other for so long have to fall in love", he said seriously and nupur's mouth was again left open,

"living with each other makes the affiliation grow, but love happens in a moment, you never know which moment leads to magic , leads to love", she replied placing her hand over his , on the gear and mayank gripped it.

"okay you tell me when did you fall in love with me"?, she asked smiling and mayank sighed dramatically, "I have loved you ever since I remember"

"stop being L.S, tell me!", she gave him an irritated look

"it was an evening walk we went to, where you actually told me that what you mean to me, you told me that I can't see you sad and then you asked me to bet on that and I couldn't, bcz I hate loosing and there I knew i would lose", he finished and stole a glance at Nupur who was intently looking at her and smiling., "see, my one look in your eyes made you fall in love with me, I mean I had seen in your eyes before also, but that one special eye lock lead to magic, and it was not forced, it came natural, and after that affiliation grew", she said and gripped his hand more tightly,

"that is what I am trying to tell you mayank, you cannot force me to fall in love with you, you will have to wait, please", she softly rubbed his finger knuckles, and he smiled, "I'll wait for an eternity",

"vampire diaries have gotten into you!", she shook her head and both of them broke in a giggle, and nupur switched on the music.

"khudaa ko dikh raha hoga .. na dil tujh se juda hoga

Teri taqdeer main mujhko .. wo ab tu likh raha hoga..

11. Pg 55  

Edited by Fantasia. - 12 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OMG Kinza , a truly beautiful update. πŸ€—πŸ€—
i am dead. it has the soft dreamy romance i associate with Mayank Nupur.

Mayank booked that room for a life time???😲 amazing!! totally amazing!!!!
i am so glad that Mayank has stopped beating round the bush & made his intentions very clear to Nupur.
he is the straight forward & logical Mayank we all love & adore.
now after adding a dash of romantic to that mix, he is simply irresistable.😍

Nupur was just flabbergasted.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† was'nt she??
she always has been impulsive , but i guess that jerk hurt her pretty bad thats why she is cautious with Mayank.

i am truly loving it, Kinza.πŸ€— can't wait for the next part.
Edited by shubhie - 12 years ago
Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
reee
OMGGG such a cute romantic update 😳...awww the figers entwined...it reminds me of that rain scene after confession😳 πŸ˜OMGgg he booked room for life...cute cute cute <3 i cant believe this he is soo adorable mann😍awww unbelievably romantic and very very sweet 😳...nd in last u added TVD also :o πŸ˜† hehe...whole part was soo romantic...too cute <333...do update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Arti4ever- - 12 years ago
-Annu- thumbnail
Beautifulll Update Mehakkk...β˜ΊοΈπŸ‘
the fingers Entwined...πŸ€ͺ😍
Gossshhh...Mayu is a sweethearttt...😳😍
he booked the room 4 a life time...😳

Mehakkk...do update soonnn...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
luv yaaa...πŸ€—
Edited by Annu_Arti_Mayur - 12 years ago
aysha_mayur thumbnail

Beautiful update Fanta😍

Awww...Mayank booked hotel room for their honeymoon...Hayeee...its seriously unbelievably romantic and very very sweet😳😳😳

and that entwingling of fingers reminded me of MJHT...the scene after their confession😍😍

and Vampire diariesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

it was Lovely...😳😳

and do update jaldi...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by aysha_mayur - 12 years ago
cutiepie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gawd...u r suc a sweetheart...u hav created magic again n again n m in love wid mayur once again...*sigh* awww...hw sweet mayank booked da room forever...😍

loved deir convo...😳

take care
loads of love
Edited by cutiepie12 - 12 years ago
mulan. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awww... lovely part kinzuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i love the last lines!!!!!!!!! :p

not to forget the well scene!!!!!!!! ;)

love u bestie! :)
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mayank is mad! MAD! and funny! and so easy to fall in love with! but i dont know if nupur believes in her own words. i dont know why she's thinking that falling in love for mayank is a task. she should rather think why did she waste so much time not falling for him or not admitting it.
Shafy_Kaira_MN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Ek din ..Ek din teri raahon
Baahoon mein panaahon mein
Aungaa kho jaunga
Ek din tera ho jaunga (2)

Yeh dil to na keh saka yeh baatein
dil to na keh saka (2)

Tu jaane na tu
Chaahat meri kitni betaab hai (2)
Ho jo barso meri palkon mein tha