Frequent Posters

nisharoyce thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar its been 2 weeks now
update yaar

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Muskan, Deewangi update kar do, bahut din ho gaye.
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
https://i592.photobucket.com/albums/tt4/yugi195/Smiley-Begging-1.gif
Plz Update the next part Of Deewangi
Gurlygirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz di update it! W8ing W8ing W8ing
preet07 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
update plz...its long since u updated...waiting eagerly...
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~deewangi~
part 93

He kissed her forehead lovingly.. moving slowly.. aisen khanbhi huwa hain.. tumhara koi dream ho aur main pura na karoon.. she smiled & joined him in the passion.

They were back in Delhi after 2 whole months. He was still cribbing all the while when they were driving back. She loved every bit of his expression.  It was not just physical it was them.. their togetherness, he didn't want anyone or anything around them. He just wanted her all for himself, like always. Just that now nothing could stop him.. not her age..not her studies.. just nothing!!

Daadi & Rano were really happy to have them back & prepared themselves to be oblivious of their on going romance.. while cooking.. around the dinning table.. while watching TV.. practically while doing anything & every thing. Geet would turn pink..red feeling conscious & he would just enjoy it more.

First day of office for Geet as Interior Designer.
Maan assigned Pinky as geets assistant. She was more than happy to be working as wat she was. Geet sat in her cabin looking into the new projects. Maan already finished walking into her cabin 100 times without any reason.. still making it a reason. Finally Geet got angry
Geet - aap mujhe kaam karne nahi de rahen
Maan looked around.. she was working on some design & she had discarded already few designs. He didn't say anything. She was more irritated.. now. Angry at self to have said that & worst he didn't even say anything. Knowing him.. he should have got angry & punished her with another one of his passionate kiss. She made a big fat face & threw that sheet as well. She told Pinky to leave & held her head tight in stress.. it was her first day in office & she was not at all productive.. it was her dream job!!! all this while she was dreaming about this one day !! she studied as well for this.. Oh god!! why was she not able to give her best.. she almost cried.. when she saw a chocolate dangling in air in front of her.. she snapped at once & nibbled immediately.

He smirked & shook his head. He lifted her & carried her out.
Aap yeh kya kar rahen ho?
Mujhe kaam karna hain
subha se kuch design nahi banaya hain
suniyen na
oh!! how much he loved it when she said that.. he kissed her cheek.. & continued to take her out to the car.
Every one smiled & giggled at them. She hid her face.. sab has rahen hain..
she cribbed continued to eat her chocolate.
He took her home. Daadi & Rano didn't even react it was normal.. for Maan to get her back home like this.. they expected it earlier after all it was first day after that long hney moon of theirs. He kicked open the room door.. she made a baby face.. mujhe design banantha!! he laid her on the bed & tucked the spread around her. She was taken a back.. she expected him to rip her off. He read her shock.. she blushed seeing him read her expressions. He kissed her forehead..aaj nahi.. 3 din baad...
she hid her face..under the spread.
He smiled again.. sharmathi bahut aachi lagthi ho..
umm
he smiled again
aapko pata tha..she spoke from under the spread
he didn't say anything
thats why u didn't get angry when I shouted
she pulled his tie & pulled him closer.. kiss me she said making a demanding face..
he did, his mouth lingering hungrily over hers. In 3 days I will give u a lot more he said kissing her passionately.
Umm I can't wait..
he made a few libidinous promises to her that made her heart pound & she smiled sliding in the spread as he slipped next to her softly caressing her stomach that hurt due to monthly cramps.

~Epilogue~

Days later she did get back to work & came with brilliant design. Maan did keep his  libidinous promises. Every design she worked was special & unique. Her work was much appreciated. They made a perfect combination of brilliance & talent. Not even once Maan could put in words how much he liked wat she designed.. but the one he caressed softly she knew it was the best.

2 years later Geet was again down with her emotional highness during monthly cycle.. like always he knew it much before she could even realize.
Rano - how can that be?
Maan didn't understand why mama said that
Daadi - aren't u planning to have kids
Geet was really embarrassed & dipped her head down..& tried to inch back ward to run away from the scene. Maan hugged her from behind, holding her their.. loving to see her turn pink & red.. abhi tho yeh khud baby hain & kissed her cheek. She looked at Daadi & Rano ..& immediately looked down. They were quiet used to it by now.
Maan -  mama socho tho.. choti se Geet ..ki godh main choti si gudiya
she turned & hid her face in his embrace.

Few days later..maan looked at her naughtily... in the office. He kissed her, hard & quick,  before dragging her to the house.. before tension drove him to his feet.. driving them into another passionate day.. she smiled as he pushed her on the bed!!
why r u laughing so much he groaned as he ripped her kurti
she shook her head..denying to reply..
he punished her with his pearls biting her now exposed curves.. she moaned arching her back.. he continued until she giggled.. aaj office main hi ..
he sucked them... kissed them lovingly.. I was seriously thinking about the gudiya he said before moving into her. Her eyes flared, the pupil expanding.. ji!!!
He thrust his lips against hers, deepening the invasion of his. I said I want a pyari se gudiya.. & moved in rhythm with hers...as tears of happiness suddenly welled, trickling down her cheeks.. as they sank down into the drive of exhaustive explosion.

P.S
I do know a girl who fell in love with her husband when she was 10😳..love at first sight!!😳
the guy was 9yrs older to her😲... they got married when she was 21..& he 30. happily married now..blessed with little angels.. 

-BLOG  deewangi epilogue-

-PREV  PART 92-
Thanxs a lot for reading deewangi & being part of this journey
it is close to my heart as urs!!!
I am really grateful to each one of u for all the love & support
especially through those rough patch!!!
thanks a millon
love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
AMAZING πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ It was an awesome journey and I loved it! Thanks Muski di for this amazing ff and Maan and Geet's suniye jee filled love.

Thanks so much for an awesome ride and roller coaster!

Love

Liz
Edited by luvabbybaby - 12 years ago
maaneetkimeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
lovley update dear to hot ...
wow loved it...

was a good ff

btw update tm
ninand thumbnail
lovedit lovedit lovedit!! absolutely loved it! the best end to a wonderful story... thanks a bunch Muskan... Loved this Maan-Geet like crazy.  it was one super journey through this ff.πŸ€— simply love it.