Thanx 4 pm
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Waiting😭Edited by NayabSaher - 13 years ago
maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

no no no no no no no no no no no update 😭    we all r crying ...

muskan kuch karo na😭
mons_mb thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG πŸ‘πŸ‘
YEY YEY YEY πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³
ME DANCING   
U MADE MY DAY MUSKI πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
LOVE U πŸ˜Š
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

~deewangi~
part 92

Geet was very keen to explore the place...but he would rather explore her. Every time like it was the first time. She had no complains. In fact she was happier & more content than she had ever been in her life.

Couple of days they didn't even step out of the room, forget outdoor. He cherished every moment with her. He would shamelessly complain even if she went to take a leak. No phone calls, no tv, no KC, nothing, just them.. finally they stepped out of the house after when Geet had really made a fuss over it. He frowned & walked with her. Every minute she said she was tired he would say ...lets go back home smiling naughtily. She blushed & continue shopping.

She went around the market looking for cloths. She held a top up & asked him kaisen hain?
He ignorantly kiske liyen?
She made a baby face.. its for me
he hugged her from behind ..but why do u need cloths.
She turned & buried her face in his chest. U know I like u without them
he teased. she smiled & felt a shiver down her spine with his seductive voice, slightly fanning her neck. So it is a yes... he gestured. He dumped the dress & carried her to the cottage. He couldn't even wait before until they entered the room he had thrown his t-shirt in the hall, her kurti in the steps. He cupped her face in his hands molding her mouth against his as her hands wandered over his hair. They stumbled backward kicking off their shoes along the way. His reaction to her touch was immediate & intense its been like that ever since he has met her, wat amused him pleasantly was ..it was still that intense & seem to intensify more.

He steered her to the couch just outside the bedroom. Spanning her waist with his hands, then Maan pulled her along toward the bedroom, both of them bumping into furniture along the way. Aah she cried.. he immediately looked at her.. kya huwa.. she made a baby crying face mera toe main lag gaya. He cursed himself & squat down to check her foot. By then her eyes were watering.. aaa... mujhe dard ho raha hain.. her cute face was etched in grimace of pain.. aacha mujhe dehkne do... he gently pried her fingers away, then lifted her foot & placed it on his thigh.

He rubbed the hurt away & ten drew her foot to his lips & kissed her toe ..aab teehk hain
nahi
he kissed it again..abhi..
she was already feeling ticklish & his kiss was making it sensuous.
She giggled..I think babaji is telling us we should be shopping
Maan scooped her up into his arms then straightened her. He nuzzled her neck ..tumhre babaji ke paas aur bhi bahut kaam hain, than worrying about us, he murmured. He carried her to the dark bedroom & set her on the bed, then stretched out beside her, pushing her back into the pillows. Furrowing his hands through her hair, he kissed her taking time to relax her. Aab teehk hain?
Umm
she hugged him.
He found the clasp of her bra & unhooked it, then brushed it aside. Slowly they both shed the remainder of their cloths tossing it on the floor making way to more detailed exploration. He rolled on top of her, bracing his hands on either side of her body. The heat of his hardness pressed against her thighs and she shifted pulling her legs up along his hips.
He held his urge to slip right in, with a low groan he tailed a line of kisses. They have done it n number of times but he always loved to please her. She was wet already ..she murmured jaan .. that always pushed him to the edge.. knowing that she won't last any longer. He moved up along her body until he was buried deep within her. It took only one stroke before she dissolved into her o****. Maan joined her waves of pleasure driving them to insanity yet again.

They lay their still until they felt their heart beat was normal yet again. Maan rolled off her pulling her body against his. She pressed a kiss on his chest..I love u & he inhaled her sweet scent.
Tumhara toe kaisen hain he asked in concern
wat toe she said with a soft giggle.
Umm.. so we have found a new treatment for toe injury. especially ..u are so used to hitting ur toe around.. He he drew her back & looked down with desired eyes..& she knew wat they meant.

It was a month & Maan still had no plans of getting back to Delhi. Geet was getting calls from adhi & sasha regarding the matters in the office that needed immediate attention. Maan was not even checking his mails, forget taking calls. Jaan adhi sir ka phone hain.. he conveniently took  the phone & switched it off & brought her naked body back under the wraps. Jaan.. aisen kaisen challa ga.. he looked naughtily..yah right.. he rolled over her.. jaan!! she made a complaining face.. hugging him. Aisen tho mera company band hojayega, phir mera dreem kya hoga? He kissed her forehead lovingly.. moving slowly.. aisen khanbhi huwa hain.. tumhara koi dream ho aur main pura na karoon.. she smiled & joined him in the passion.

-BLOG VERSION πŸ˜‰deewangi part 92-

PRECAP
some more cute scenes..
-PREV  PART 91   NEXT  PART 93 & EPILOGUE-
will need some time before I update that bit
Thanks guys for all ur love & support...
hope u like this update as well
Please please do comment
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
mons_mb thumbnail
he he me first πŸ˜‰
i sandwiched ur update πŸ˜‰
anyways πŸ˜Š
was waiting for so long for the update πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
and loved it TOTALLY... πŸ˜Š
LOVE  YOU πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Edited by mons_bhatia - 13 years ago
Speechless thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

😳
Edited by NayabSaher - 13 years ago
Audiwalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Aise toh sach main company band ho jayegi. . .lol. .