Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
I think that this could be one of the times where Ekta will fool us into believing that this isnt her typical stuff...I say from experience having watched almost all of EK's shows since the day I was born.

her recent shows are MUCH better plot wise(beginning of TL, KMH and PKYEK) than her older shows, although she herself doesnt pay attention to them now due to her movie career...I think BALH will be a good show because it does have two powerhouse performers Ram and Sakshi (you can hate Ekta all you want but we all know she ALWAYS has the best actors)
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
A breath of fresh air!! 😃
I really hope that Ekta doesn't make it crap like her other shows!! 😕
Waiting for Ram and Sakshi to rock!! 😃
.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I have never turn my back on Ekta Kapoor shows til they turn messy and beyond my tolerance.

because when it come down to it I will pick her shows over any other PH any day cos I know that she can never get it wrong with her casting (though she did with some of PKYEK cast ) but before that even when her show is sinking the Actors in it always manage to keep the viewers hooked.

so with BALH I'm hoping there will be no silly eyelock and senseless flying dupatta from India to UK...lol

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Angel

so with BALH I'm hoping there will be no silly eyelock and senseless flying dupatta from India to UK...lol

😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😆
divan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Depends on the writer doesn't it whether it is old wine packed in a spanking new shiny bottle.

There are shades of JW in one of the promos.  The snoring and hichki promos are good, sabzi buying and the overdone comment about "kisseki hatho..." soso would have loved a different dialogues there.  Just hoping the writers stay away from all the overdone button sewing, jassosi...saving the hubby's khandan are omitted.  It is time to start bringing soaps to current time frame as is in India.
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope they can take real life scenarios and also give their own experiences I mean script writers who have seen such couples !
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
I agree to Point to point of what youve said. I dont think i need to add anything more here
Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
absolutely
and Ekta does a brilliant job in executing the storyline during like for first 6months though later she rests  back and gives the show to CVs and director who messes out the show

i'm waiting for the show to start and promos seriously look great