Edited by Abida0201 - 12 years ago
rocksravya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
omg...yaar jaldi update karonxt chptr  plz...😳
piyarapiyari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely chp dear so emotional and touchy lvoed it and ammar and abida so funny and loving carry on both of u wid ur love story mindblowing waiting for next...
piyarapiyari thumbnail
wowie abida dii mindblowing brilliant vm loved it
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx dear, chapter 12 part 2 to be updated in a bit
Miss_Random thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Chapter 12 part 2 Video
link for mobile users:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEnebHkc_Xw

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEnebHkc_Xw[/YOUTUBE]

MY FAVOURITE TILL NOW:D i think this is the best one till now😛 haha
Edited by Abida0201 - 12 years ago
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
awww abi u made chap 12 vm ...
i'llsee n commenttt
abcd2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Arhaan quickly drove to his house.on the way he called the doctor to come to behll house.

Arhaan 'he looked at surbhi through the mirror. He was really very worried abt her.

Arhaan-mein tumhe kuchh nahi hone donga.i wont loose u at any cost.

They reached the Behll house.

Arhaan  carried surbhi in his arms to his room.

He laid her on the bed.

Arhaan-kaka paani lekar aayeh.   Kaka was their servant.he immediately got some chilled water.

He sprinkled water on her face when the doctor came.

Doctor checked her. Arhaan-doc surbhi theek toh hai na.

Doctor-shes fine.lift mein phas jane ke wajah se unko suffocation ho gaya hai.aap please room ko thanda rakhiye aur jaise hi yeh uthe inhe kuch khan eke liye dijeye.

Arhaan-inhe hosh kab tak ayyega.   Doc-ek ghante mein ionhe hosh aajayega.

The doc left along with chandu kaka.arhaan closed the room on the AC .

He went and sat beside surbhi on the bed.he stared at her face for a long time.

Arhaan-hum tumhare is chehre ke bina kaise rehte.ab hum tumhe kabhi akela nahi chodunge.

For 1 hour arhaan sat beside her.didnt take off his eyes from her face.

Surbhi gained her conscious.she slowly opened her eyes.arhaan's face bloomed with happiness.

Surbhi-arhaan. Arhaan quickly hugged her. The thought of loosing her passed a shiver through his spine.he hugged her for quite a long time .

Surbhi-arhaan chodo na .😳 arhaan left her.  

Arhaan-tumne toh mujhe dara hi diya tha.ab mein tumhe kahi bhi akela nahi chodunga.while he spoke he noticed tears in surbhi's eyes.

Arhaan-kya huaa surbhi'  surbhi 'arhaan mujhe laga tha ki mein ''. ðŸ˜­

Arhaan placed his finger over her lip.-kuchh nahi hoga.i'll always be with u. she hugged him .arhaan got her in to his tight and comforting hug.she cried a lot on his shoulder.

Surbhi-patah wahan bahut andhera tha.kuch nahi dikh raha tha.hava bhi nahi thi wahan.mujhe bohot darr  lag raha tha😭😭''arhaan didn't interrupt her.he wanted her to let out all her fear,worries everything.

Surbhi-mein kahan par hoon.

Arhaan-yeh mera room hai.        Surbhi-tumhara     arhaan-haa .par bahut jald yeh room hum dono ka hoga.he thought to himself.

Surbhi realized she was on arhaan's bed and arhaan was sitting very close to her.she shifted at her place.

Arhaan saw that and got up from there.-surbhi  tum thoda fresh ho jao.i'll get something for u.

Surbhi-hmmm.arhaan helped her to get up and guided her till the washroom.

Surbhi freshened up and came out.she went to the mirror and fixed her hai.she felt very chill.arhaan entered with with a palate and a glass of coffee.he saw her standing in front of the mirror.

Arhaan-aao come sit. Surbhi came and sat on the sofa.he kept the plate and gave her coffee.

Arhaan-have this.u'll feel better.  Surbhi was embarrassed.

Surbhi-no I m fine .    arhaan-I know tum kya soch rahi ho.but don't worry yahan koi kuch nahi kahega.tum khao na .doctor ne tumhe kuchh khan eke liye kaha hai.u r still not fine.

Surbhi had some sandwhich.she was feeling more cold.she folded her arm.

Arhaan-drink coffee.   Surbhi took it .while she was having coffee arhaan was searching something in his wardrobe.he took out his black jacket.

Arhaan went and gave it to her to wear it.         Surbhi looked at him wish questioning eyes-yeh toh jacket hai. 

Arhaan-ha tumhe thand lag rahi hai.yeh pehenlo.        Surbhi bit her lower lip and said softly-tumhe kaise patah mujhe thand lag rahi hai.

Arhaan-tum mujhse kuchh nahi chupa sakti.i can feel u .he went and wrapped his jacket around her.

Surbhi-arhaan tum kitne caring ho.😳she thought in her mind.     Surbhi-thanku

Arhaan-my pleasure.

Surbhi-arhaan mujhe hostel jana hai.

Arhaan-theek hai.take some rest and then we'll go.       Surbhi-nahi arhaan.rolli aur abida tension kar rahe honge.

Arhaan-theek hai.he came forward to lift her.      Surbhi-arhaan ab mein theek hoon😲😳

Arhaan-nahi .we have to claim so many stairs.u r still not perfectly fine.aur abhi toh mujhe tumhare friends se bhi bahut data padne waali hai.

Surbhi laughed at his words. Arhaan-hayeee .her smile made him soo happy.

He lifted her in his arms and carried her.

Arhaaan was walking but he was continuously looking at surbhi.surbhi was blushing.unable to bear his stare she closed her eyes.

Arhaan-oiyee hoyeee.meri blushing queen.he thought.

link to preivous update
Edited by surbhisachwani - 12 years ago
piyarapiyari thumbnail
wowie arhaan ki shaurbhi wounderful hug frm arhaan hai so romantic he is so caring blushing ha arhaan k ghar wo bhi uak room and then us k bed wowiee romantic
touchy chp now blush waiting for next one😳