Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAYA_09 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
gusy next week se nau ka aana ss main kam hojayega full credit to bindu and really yaar y they came to udaipur to shop they ddint go anywhere i think maa beti ss main lootne aaye hain really akshi she is here to add more spice really that's it last year gay3 thrown anskh otu of the house this tiem nakhs should go out of the house waiting for this
Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why  they  wants  to  show  this? what  if  ananya  is  akhsi  ka  baacha  then  also  g3  will  have  problem? beti  ki  shadi  hai  to  bacche  ko  bhej  do  😡what  kind  of  mother  is  she? saas  to  kabhi  aachi  thi  hi  nahi. thode  din  bahu  ka  dukh  mera  dukh  bola  and  ho  gaya   and  vapas  purani  g3  ban  gayi  waise  i  never  hope  her  love  will  last  long😆. and  i  dont  get  this  why  bindiya  want  this ? g3  is  not  her  saas  to  kya  fayda  ye  sab  karke  how  long  she  is  staying  here  may  be  month  baad  mai  to  jana  hi  hai  na  she  should  maska  polish  her  own  saas  instad  of  westing  her  time  here.
i  love  Munna  he  is  soo  good  hubby  . hope  g3  get  to  see  true  colours  of  bindiya  this  time.
thanks  for  the  info.
JAYA_09 thumbnail
may  be guys naitik dont like akshi spending more time with anu but he cant say to akshi he too want to spend time with akshi alone becoz of anu he too is restless thats what i felt what do u think guys in today segment anitik tho pati kuch kahega nahi but gghar wale ko kya khae
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the info finally gyatri back to her origional colours cant wait to see hw this track progresses and natik is a sweet hubby hope annoying bindya and her mum goes away soon
JAYA_09 thumbnail
may aeb naitik vl also getting annoyed becoz of anu he too wnat to spend time with akshi but akshi is busy with anu
and one more thing till vasha exam anu vl be with akshi i think so